It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not big on heresay. Until there is a real conviction I'm not convinced. Innocent until proven guilty is my motto. But holy crap has this spiraled out of control for them!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'm not big on heresay. Until there is a real conviction I'm not convinced. Innocent until proven guilty is my motto. But holy crap has this spiraled out of control for them!

I'm with you on the innocent until proven guilty.

However---I'm on a conspiracy site---where I've learned that there an unusually large number of sealed indictments for human trafficking languishing in the eastern districts.

Now if I am trafficking humans or other contraband and have gotten word that I might be busted at any moment---how would I set myself up for martyrdom?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Hmmm, you are a thinker!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

However---I'm on a conspiracy site---where I've learned that there an unusually large number of sealed indictments for human trafficking languishing in the eastern districts.

How do you know they are for human trafficking if they are sealed?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Big conspiracy eh?

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders' high-profile visit to Lexington over the weekend was part of a vacation that had been planned for five months, according to the owner of a bed and breakfast where Sanders stayed with her family.

www.whsv.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That might be believable if it wasn’t written AFTER the incident with Sanders, and didn’t drop right wing nutjob speak in it...

ETA:

As stated in the Terms of Service, STDRegistry.com does not control User Content submitted by its users. Users of STDRegistry.com are solely responsible for the information contained in the User Content they submit to STDRegistry.com

www.stdregistry.com...

As suspected, posted by a moron to appeal to the weak minded.

Well done, you are an a grade sucker.

edit on 28/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Perfect !!

Shows they had a plan.

Just like long investigations 😃

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So these buffoons denied her service because bakery did not have to make gay wedding cake ? Well just shows how dumb they are Trump had not a damn thing to do with that it was decided by supreme court go back and read your high school civics book they are to different branches of gov. Trump executive branch ,supreme court judicial branch. By denying her service you were just being asinie

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
A restaurant manager was fired here today for refusing to serve a customer with a MAGA cap. Good call, this sh#t is getting tiresome, people need to not let personal feelings get in the way of running a business.
I would say, it's bad manners to wear a ballcap/hat in a nice restaurant, but it wasn't about manners in this case.

globalnews.ca...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Was that in Canada?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: vonclod

Was that in Canada?

The article has the location.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, in Vancouver.
I don't like Trump at all but I think kicking people out of restaurants and such is not helping.
edit on 29-6-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

As suspected, posted by a moron to appeal to the weak minded.

Well done, you are an a grade sucker.

If you'd read my post you'd know I wasn't convinced unless there were legit convictions. Not sure why you are striking out at me as an a grade sucker. I felt compelled to share it though because i was undersscoring how low this had sunk as to what is being posted. Kind of like the same crap slung at Trump. Karma I'd say.

edit on 30-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Perfect !!

Shows they had a plan.

Just like long investigations 😃

The same thing occurred to me. They've had 5 months to plot something.

Anyone who has ever worked in a small town business association knows that there are no secrets. Everyone in that tiny town knew she had made those reservations.

A few angry, mean-spirited people decided to turn a family dinner into a viral event. Then a few angry, mean-spirited people who disagreed with the first group of fools showed up with chicken manure and stupid signs. They had every right to be there displaying their signs but the imbecile with the poultry droppings has been made aware of the laws against that sort of thing. Stupid squared and I don't see it getting any better until the talking heads just stop promoting hate.

Sarah spoke the truth in her observations. I don't think the owner would appreciate being treated the way she treated Sarah and her family. I know that I don't want to be treated that way or have my family treated badly because of a political opinion that I hold.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You may not want it, but you should understand that expressing your opinion means accepting the consequences of doing so. Right?

Sanders has a right to express her opinions, and those of her boss. Consequence? Asked to leave. Bummer. Rude? Indeed. But manners seem to be on the decline and the president doesn't seem to be doing much to slow that down.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You may not want it, but you should understand that expressing your opinion means accepting the consequences of doing so. Right?

Yes, had that fun on a hot July afternoon in 1999 when I was surrounded by a dozen or so screeching citizens who disagreed with one issue I'd just mentioned in a speech.

Still have the t-shirt from that event with the autograph of the deputy who explained to them how it would be in their best interest to move along.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

They yelled at you?
Oh, my. I apologize for their actions.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

They yelled, they surrounded the vehicle I was trying to enter and physically pushed my 117 pound frame into the vehicle. I had already politely explained to them that they were welcome to come to the next campaign event and sit down with a cold drink and discuss the issue. Surrounding me and the vehicle and shouting obscenities was their idea of a way to win my heart over to their side.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Added details.
But I already apologized for them.
What more would you like me to do?

They were dicks. Rude and obnoxious. You're right. People can be like that.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

No need. The deputy apologized for them. Said he knew when they appeared much drama would erupt.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join