It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The pendulum swings. We may have to deal with another term of Trump and the insanity...and maybe a more outrageous follow up, to finalize the 20 year cycle and move on to the next iteration in Strauss Howe.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I wasn't familiar with Strauss-Howe... But a quick glance says they might just be on to something. If they are, it's about to get bad, real bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Remember that time Joe Biden was gonna visit a bakery and the owner declined?

And all the conservatives thought that was great and bought out all his cookies?

Radford bakery that turned Biden away sells out of 'freedom cookies'

www.roanoke.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If the theory is accurate, each crisis cycle has been getting less and less extreme, so that's something. We're either in late unraveling or early crisis now. I feel like unraveling has been going on for about 20 years at this point.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If it is correct, early crisis is about right, I think... I'll have find the book and read it before I can be certain, however.

It does sound like an interesting theory, though. Now to find the book.
edit on 6/27/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think the overall theory of cycles is correct, but I disagree on the generational time scale portion of the argument on the basis that people aren't born every 20 years but rather continuously. The whole separation into generations has never made much sense to me. I'm a millennial having been born in 82 but I have little in common with a millennial born in 00.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are we agreeing on something??

Just checking, 'cause it sure seems that way...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Probably. Aside from the fact that I've run out of patience for a particular political group, I'm a rather agreeable person.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Not On My Watch": Trump Warns Left Over Escalating Confrontations, Tells Voters "Time To Defend Our Principles"

"Can we finally admit the truth? Democrats only care about 'equal rights' if you’re a liberal."

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Rights apply only to interactions between the government and the individual. When it's two individuals, if one person has decided the other is an asshole, they can refuse to associate.

I thought Republicans were against people being snowflakes. They sure are whining like they think their toxic political beliefs need to be a protected class.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Really? I hadn't noticed...

I can safely say that my patience with all of it is waning rapidly, too. Won't stop me from trying to make it work, but it does make for fireworks upon occasion.

Just remember to take a deep breath when needed.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The point everyone is making is how ironic that the supposed inclusive left is soooo intolerant themselves. They shout Fascist, but are that themselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Those who preach tolerance aren't obligated to tolerate intolerance.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Soooo, how's that working for the owner of the Red Hen? LOL!

Protes ters gather outside Red Hen restaurant as owner steps down as director of Main Street Lexington

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That restaurant will be fine. It's not the first time someone has taken a financial hit for criticizing someone and it won't be the last. But a year from now, that owner will still be managing their restaurant and no one will care.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Unless they get outed for some criminal behavior.

There's already some [chatter]

😎⚖😎

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I believe their intolerance will result in the closing of their business before the end of the year.

a reply to: xuenchen

What is the chatter about!?
edit on 27-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

What is the chatter about!?

Big conspiracy.

Sarah may have gone 200 miles to that restaurant for reasons other than dinner.

Long shot possibility that somebody at Red Hen has "trafficking" connections.

Odd because Sarah and her Husband are political strategists.

2 birds one stone -- out a traffic ring and some anti-Trumpers at the same time.

Think about why the whole family went 200 miles for dinner.

Does Sarah or her Husband have relatives in Lexington ? Probably not (I don't know).

More to this whole thing.

Just ....... a conspiracy 😎

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Holy crap! Look at this!!

Red Hen Owner on STD Site! Former heroine user

Stephanie Wilkinson of Lexington, VA contracted HIV after being a heroin addict back in 2010 – 2014. It is well-known that she became infected with HIV after sharing dirty needles with drug addicts in Lexington. She is currently the owner of The Red Hen Restaurant in Lexington, which has been under constant investigation by the DEA and Virginia State Police for being a distribution point for heroin and oxycodone. Stephanie Wilkinson has also been under investigation for engaging in human trafficking, apparently bringing teenage girls from Honduras and Belize into the US and then forcing them into involuntary prostitution.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
edit on 27-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Fer Christ's sake there must be something to the [chatter]

🎃⚖🎃

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join