It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

True enough.

But there is a bottom line to be considered. But I have to say you're correct in that there are other things than money. Since I'm poor, I tell myself that a lot.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Annee

Nope, it's not. It is, however, cutting ones nose off to spite one's face. Turning away a family of seven...? That's a chunk of change.

But, nope, not illegal. I doubt it ever will be.

You're a Trump supporter, if I remember correctly.

I honestly don't think they're gonna be hurt by this action.

Just like when all the Red Caps gathered in support of Chic-fil-A.

Or are you assuming she has no supporters?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Hate given is Hate recieved. That is the Universal law of our reality. Red Robin will see a drop in income.

edit on 27-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Indeed. And we are being infested by something deserving hate. People looking for a better life.

Right?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Open your home to prove you support immigrants. But you won't becuase you spout idle praise.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

It's not large enough. But I would gladly support my taxes going to that end. Instead of separating children from their parents.

edit on 6/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

So you have limits to your support. Hmmmmm. You expect our govt. has unlimited funds for this when you claim YOU cannot support this already??

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So you have limits to your support.

I have limits to my means.
I have preferences to how my tax dollars would be spent. Don't you?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

And you reject a President that recognizes your limits to support these incoming people. You reject your own logic!??? Open your own doors to house the immigrants or I call hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

And you reject a President that recognizes your limits to support these incoming people.

I protest a policy which separates children from the parents who are seeking a better life in favor of destroying our environment and other special interests

I have no power to reject anything my government does other than to vote against those who promote the policies which I do not agree with.

Is that a problem for you?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You have the power to house these people, but you won't because you're a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I do not.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

That's what I'd say if i were a hypocite that said one thing and did another.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Tell me, what's your position on abortion?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'm ProLife and have 2 kids to prove my stance.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

How many children have you opted to adopt from unwed mothers in order to prevent them aborting?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

More than the immigrants you've housed.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sarah Sanders is the White House Press Secretary and she was "asked to leave" a restaurant because she works for Trump !!

The Democrats and anti-Trumpers are getting real nit-picky as more and more of their trash gets exposed.

And of course, many welcome the reactions because it always ends up adding (R) votes 😃

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant because she works for Trump

White House Press Secretary Sanders was thrown out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday because she works for President Trump -- the latest Trump official to be hounded out of a restaurant because of their political affiliation.

TMZ reported that she was kicked out of the restaurant -- The Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia -- on “moral grounds” and cited a waiter who said that Sanders was served “for a total of two minutes before my owner kicked her out along with seven of her other family members.”

Sanders confirmed the events on Twitter, saying she was told to leave by the owner because she worked for the president.

💥As 💥The💥Sun💥Burns💥

I don't see the problem. She wants to tear children from their parents for trespassing and allow restaurants to deny service to LGBT individuals for existing.

Why can't people tell her to get the eff out of their restaurant?
edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 07:22:54 -0500 by MemoryShock because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Who care besides rwnj’s? Try to remember while you feigning your faux outrage that it happened to a democrat long before it happened to that ugly hag. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It'd be safer to say, I want him to do well. I didn't vote for him, if that's what you mean...nor do I especially like him as a person. But he is the President. I've said the same thing for every one of them since I started caring about such things...that'd be Jimmy Carter.

Short term, I think they will feel it. Long term, you're probably right. While I don't much care for idiocy that was on display, it's not something the folks who weren't involved should suffer for.

Where politics of this nature, nasty, are concerned, I've learned to assume nothing. Of course, she has supporters out there. People seldom act this dumb, if they think they're alone. Though I think she might have over-estimated that support.

I have to say, that I'm growing increasingly tired of the left vs right conflict. The longer it continues at this level, it's never going to totally vanish, obviously, but at this level, with the vocal voices taking increasingly strident and fringe positions, it's only a matter of time before something like open conflict occurs.

Then it won't matter who is right, or who is wrong...because blood will have been spilled, then all bets are off.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join