It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

...the other side is proposing a final solution to the immigration question...

Just what in the bloody hell are you on about now?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
[chatter/rumors]

Trump might "travel ban" Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras !!

Smuggling and Trafficking are threats !!

[/🎃]

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Which tells me nothing. Who are these "others"? Because, no matter how you often you say it, the Alt Reich isn't a thing.

I'm not sure how often I'm going to have to say it, I'm not a Trump supporter. At least once more, obviously.

Indefinite detention of illegal immigrants. ...and yes, until such time as they appear before authorities, I'm in favor of it.

As far as where they should go? For now, they just need to be shamed in public, humiliated, and shunned from society until they calm down a bit.

Right. Hypocrite much? Take your own advice, and calm down. For now, eh? More of that tolerance I hear so much about...well done.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Violence is a last resort for sure, but when the other side is proposing a final solution to the immigration question...

Way to go!!! You got that Nazi reference in there.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Gryphon66

Did you ever wonder why you care more about it than she does?

Perhaps it is not as big of a deal as you make it out to be?

One can easily tell she has not missed any meals.

You just body shamed a woman.
Very progressive of you.

Anyone in your family overweight?

lol

you just changed the narrative and missed the point

there was no body shaming in my remark

just because someone does not appear to be malnourished does not mean they are fat

your mentality gravitates toward pointing fingers

how about a bit more understanding that words mean things before stupidly applying your divisive remarks

Here since you desire such here you go

sarah is chubby

now your point can be made

I can't imagine being this much of a coward and not being able to own the fact that I just fat-shamed SHS.

Just wow.

wow your ignorance knows no bounds

did you even read the post you responded to?

the pc patrol has you in it's grips

fat shame is achieved by your comment not mine

without peeps like you to tell sarah she should be ashamed then there would be no shame

being called chubby is not shameful until you say it is.....

i suppose that concept is beyond you

apparently there will always be short minded individuals around to remind people to feel bad

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
[chatter/rumors]

Trump might "travel ban" Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras !!

Smuggling and Trafficking are threats !!

[/🎃]

on what grounds?

there is no credible threat

the percentages do not exist

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Gryphon66

Did you ever wonder why you care more about it than she does?

Perhaps it is not as big of a deal as you make it out to be?

One can easily tell she has not missed any meals.

You just body shamed a woman.
Very progressive of you.

Anyone in your family overweight?

lol

you just changed the narrative and missed the point

there was no body shaming in my remark

just because someone does not appear to be malnourished does not mean they are fat

your mentality gravitates toward pointing fingers

how about a bit more understanding that words mean things before stupidly applying your divisive remarks

Here since you desire such here you go

sarah is chubby

now your point can be made

I can't imagine being this much of a coward and not being able to own the fact that I just fat-shamed SHS.

Just wow.

wow your ignorance knows no bounds

did you even read the post you responded to?

the pc patrol has you in it's grips

fat shame is achieved by your comment not mine

without peeps like you to tell sarah she should be ashamed then there would be no shame

being called chubby is not shameful until you say it is.....

i suppose that concept is beyond you

apparently there will always be short minded individuals around to remind people to feel bad

Yeah I did read it. My statement stands. You're a coward.

And for the record, I don't give a # about PC. Say whatever you want. Just have the guts to stand by it.
edit on 26 6 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

In the long run do you really think this is going to make a difference?
Given the goldfish length memory capabilities. You guys have apparently forgotten the crap trump has said. But it's ok to make fun of handicapped folks, or call other women fat, or talk about them bleeding. Y'all need to hang it up. You've lost every bit of credibility and have no place talking now. So #ing can it.

This, from you, is gold.
For you to reference "credibility" is a joke.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

You might want to have a gander at the financial state of some of the border counties in New Mexico, and Arizona. They're going broke due, in large part, to the influx of illegals into them.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

...But it's ok to make fun of handicapped folks...

People still believe this? You probably still think Michael Brown had his hands up too don't you?

This was debunked years ago. Of course, I'm not shocked that you're uninformed. It's kind of your trademark.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You might want to have a gander at the financial state of some of the border counties in New Mexico, and Arizona. They're going broke due, in large part, to the influx of illegals into them.

They just don't understand, welfare state does not mix with open borders. Many legally available low skill jobs don't pay a living wage. Probably the same for many of these illegal jobs available, they probably don't pay a living wage. We can't support them, they are a burden on the system.

It seems like an inability to reason, or a lack of intellectual capacity to reason the consequences of things.

Like someone in the first floor of a tall building arguing to knock out the walls, and support, not knowing the floors above will come crashing down. It is amazing actually, never would have thought someone would be capable of arguing for that, and that is essentially what they're arguing for.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That makes no sense................................

The potus just signed the largest bill ever in world history that gave the libs everything they ever asked for.

Immigration was not a power granted to the federal government by the constitution.

Naturalization was granted to the feds as a power and that is the heart of the problem.

Give states back their rights and it will work itself out.

It is the federal gov. that is allowing the immigrants in by tying the hands of the states via border patrol and ice failing to be effective.

Allowing the feds. to deny immigrants due process is only being used to condition us to to remove our due process so that scotus can rule against due process and then they can take our guns away just as the POTUS stated he wanted to do.

The mind games are thick and most can not keep up but this admin has no desire to create or fix but rather is very efficient at destruction while touting future rebuild that is just words without a plan.

ex. snatching babies without plans to return and applying terrific with no plan of deescalation of trade wars.

All while many truly believe they are winning something
edit on 26-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

They just don't understand, welfare state does not mix with open borders. Many legally available low skill jobs don't pay a living wage. Probably the same for many of these illegal jobs available, they probably don't pay a living wage. We can't support them, they are a burden on the system.

It seems like an inability to reason, or a lack of intellectual capacity to reason the consequences of things.

Like someone in the first floor of a tall building arguing to knock out the walls, and support, not knowing the floors above will come crashing down. It is amazing actually, never would have thought someone would be capable of arguing for that, and that is essentially what they're arguing for.

The other irony is that the people who are most hurt by illegal immigration are poor minority US citizens. So somehow, wanting to stop a policy like open borders that disproportionately hurts black and Hispanics is somehow racist. But, you know, some people have a vested interest in keeping poor minorities poor and dependent on government for easy votes.

ETA: If all these illegals were moving to Hollywood or DC and becoming actors, directors or politicians, the border would've been secured yesterday.
edit on 26 6 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

how are we being hurt by immigrants?

It seems to me the problem is not the people but the policies of welfare and voting.

The decisions the government has made over the years is the problem and not the people.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Which tells me nothing. Who are these "others"? Because, no matter how you often you say it, the Alt Reich isn't a thing.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to have to say it, I'm not a Trump supporter. At least once more, obviously.

Do you want me to start naming ATS members to provide a description? I don't believe you are one, I believe many are however.

It is most definitely a thing. The people who are regular posters on /r/the_Donald are a good description, but not the only description.

Indefinite detention of illegal immigrants. ...and yes, until such time as they appear before authorities, I'm in favor of it.

So you still want them to see a courtroom? Do you agree with the idea that "you can have due process without seeing a judge" as the current regime is now claiming?

Right. Hypocrite much? Take your own advice, and calm down. For now, eh? More of that tolerance I hear so much about...well done.

There is no reason to tolerate intolerance. Those who preach that as their ideology need to be silenced.

Way to go!!! You got that Nazi reference in there.

I'm quite happy with that too. Sure it's not being civil, but the people I'm speaking to have already shown they react to "not being PC" more so than they react to nuanced language.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Do you agree with the idea that "you can have due process without seeing a judge" as the current regime is now claiming?

I do.

First person example.

I got a ticket for speeding, went to the city clerk and requested to take defensive driving, took the class, brought the certificate to the city clerk, ticket dismissed, never saw judge.

Was I denied due process?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
We already have Twitter.

Twitter is nothing but Russian bots and an orange moron.

It would be impossible to have a Russian vote in my system.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
You're doing nothing but insuring another win for Trump in 2020.

Politics aside, Trump should not run in 2020. I don't care if he's popular or unpopular at the time. He will be 75 years old on election day and that is too old to be President in my opinion. Never mind the fact that the Boomers do not need more than their fair share of Presidential terms. Each generation is 20 years, that's 5 terms. Proper representation for each generation would therefore suggest that Clintons 2, W's 2, and Trumps 1 are their 5. Give Gen X their turn.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Do you agree with the idea that "you can have due process without seeing a judge" as the current regime is now claiming?

I do.

First person example.

I got a ticket for speeding, went to the city clerk and requested to take defensive driving, took the class, brought the certificate to the city clerk, ticket dismissed, never saw judge.

Was I denied due process?

You voluntarily chose not to see a judge. What if the government said you were guilty, and that you had no right to argue it in court?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Kinda hard for those caught in the act to argue they weren't doing what they were caught doing, eh?

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join