It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Is that what you call tolerant?

I think maybe it doesn't quite mean what you think it does...just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and others. They need to go.

...and others? Who are these ephemeral others of which you speak? Anyone who disagrees with your very narrow view of things??

They need to go? Go where? Just where are we, since I'm in one of those groups, probably one of the "other" groups, too. So just where am I supposed to go?

They're hoping for another James Hodgkinson to come along. They think it's justified under the circumstances (literally HItler and all that, assassinations are warranted in their minds).

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That's why I'd kinda like him to explain himself...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'd like an answer as well.

Earlier in this thread this member had a post removed for T&C violation. In that post, this member mentioned bullets as a viable option when dealing with the people at which he is directing his animosity. I don't recall the exact verbiage, but others saw the post as well, there's a couple of mentions of it, but the post itself got nuked (rightfully so) and it makes me seriously wonder about this particular member.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

How will you determine who the alt right or Trump cult is?

Will there be a DNA test or something?

And where are we sending them until they become adults again? Is that something ICE will handle?

No purity tests are necessary. Society can decide on a case by case basis on their own.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Please define, "the entire Trump cult," and explain clearly what you mean by, "needs to go."

The alt right. The 30% of the country that thinks that what Trump is doing is correct.

By needs to go, they need to lose their political power right now, be knocked back into the shadows, without an organized national voice or society that tolerates their extremism. Should things in the country continue to get worse in the coming years, needs to go could mean something different.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
It's a shame a person with your passion couldn't channel all of that intensity into something positive for the world.

What makes you think I don't?

I'm actually building a project right now that's a 100% secure voting system, open source, decentralized, allows for voting from any phone or computer, and when released, free for anyone to use. No more questions of vote hacking or stuffed ballot boxes, no vulnerable Diebold machines, no questions if if one of those numbers in a tally is really use. Anonymous, but still publicly accountable votes.

I'm capable of doing constructive things while at the same time verbally opposing a fascist.

American values don't include advocating for violence against other Americans. But it's revealing you think it does.

American values involve standing up and doing what's right against tyranny. Violence is a last resort for sure, but when the other side is proposing a final solution to the immigration question... it's time to start having that discussion.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

...and others? Who are these ephemeral others of which you speak? Anyone who disagrees with your very narrow view of things??

They need to go? Go where? Just where are we, since I'm in one of those groups, probably one of the "other" groups, too. So just where am I supposed to go?

Those who support the Alt Reich. That goes well beyond just voting for Trump. Do you think t_D is a positive thing and agree with their message? Do you like a President who is trying to model himself after Putin, Duterte, and Kim? Do you think indefinite detention of immigrants is a good thing? Are you ultra nationalist? If you answer yes to those, then yes... you're probably one of them.

As far as where they should go? For now, they just need to be shamed in public, humiliated, and shunned from society until they calm down a bit.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Is that what you call tolerant?

I think maybe it doesn't quite mean what you think it does...just sayin'.

Tolerating intolerance only results in intolerance gaining control, as we've seen in the US in recent years. That's why we have a President who promotes products on his national platform, mocks disabled people, and insults dead soldiers, because we should be tolerant of his beliefs.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: seagull

I'd like an answer as well.

Earlier in this thread this member had a post removed for T&C violation. In that post, this member mentioned bullets as a viable option when dealing with the people at which he is directing his animosity. I don't recall the exact verbiage, but others saw the post as well, there's a couple of mentions of it, but the post itself got nuked (rightfully so) and it makes me seriously wonder about this particular member.

My only mention of bullets was saying that the fix to the current situation is either the ballot box or bullets. Bullets aren't necessary yet, but give it another 3-4 elections, and within 10 years we very well could be at that point. The US is not on a good trajectory right now, and that's because of the alt right.

For that my post was deleted and I got a warning, which is a much more moderated stance than the alt right was taking in the last election when they (including members here) were saying they were going to take their guns and start murdering Hillary supporters if she were elected. Overwhelm the system with too many domestic terrorists and many would get away with it.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
They're hoping for another James Hodgkinson to come along. They think it's justified under the circumstances (literally HItler and all that, assassinations are warranted in their minds).

Nope, I couldn't care less about Trumps fate. Believe it or not, minus something major from Mueller I don't even think he should be impeached at the end of that investigation. Trump is one person, it's the culture and administration around him that is the enemy. Without Trump they'll just use another idol like Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, or Stephen Miller. Assassination just replaces one with another. The culture itself and the followers are what need to be opposed.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I find it rather funny that this crowd has such a problem with this when trump ran his campaign from a bullypulpet.
No one was safe not even the handicapped.
How often did we hear him call for violence saying don't worry I'll pay your legal fees?
What did he say about Ted Cruz' wife? His father?
But that doesn't apply to what happened to Sarah right?
No when the same # comes back at you guys it's all " progressives are disgusting, you guys want violence"
We used to use a term that said something about dishing it out but not being able to take it.
Do I have to point out the snow flakeyness in your responses?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well apparently the owner of this Red Hen has now been doxxed and could well be swatted, let that be a painful lesson in wrongful discrimination for political affiliation.

As Ron Paul always said blowback, right or wrong.
edit on 26-6-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Maybe they mean GO to the back of the Bus or Go to this fountain. Republicans struck down slavery and the Democrats are still urked over it.

edit on 26-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm actually building a project right now that's a 100% secure voting system, open source, decentralized, allows for voting from any phone or computer, and when released, free for anyone to use. No more questions of vote hacking or stuffed ballot boxes, no vulnerable Diebold machines, no questions if if one of those numbers in a tally is really use. Anonymous, but still publicly accountable votes.

I'm capable of doing constructive things while at the same time verbally opposing a fascist.

We already have Twitter.

🎃

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

In the long run do you really think this is going to make a difference?
Given the goldfish length memory capabilities. You guys have apparently forgotten the crap trump has said. But it's ok to make fun of handicapped folks, or call other women fat, or talk about them bleeding. Y'all need to hang it up. You've lost every bit of credibility and have no place talking now. So #ing can it.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's not justified. It sucks. But your guys have no right talking when that shoe fits y'alls feet quite well.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Remember trumps comment about the second amendment people maybe taking care of Hillary?
Here I'll remind you.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You want to talk about lost credibility, Sanders went home after she was kicked out, but the rest of the family went over to another restaurant where they were followed and a protest began outside that restaurant. Those family members are neither in government and some even classify themselves as liberals. But their families ties made them guilty non the less. Talk about a red pill moment for them.

This is only going to backfire and galvanize the independents that were still, after all this time, on the fence, even the more reasonable democrats have voiced their concern that this level of radicalism is not the path to victory for them.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Keep it up!

You're doing nothing but insuring another win for Trump in 2020.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join