It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just think how many people WIL NOT eat there now because of their stance. They got the most bang for their buck for going viral as the Hate Restaurant. I just hope they didn't repel business for those around them. If i was a shop in that neighborhood I'd be very angry, knowing they've just shut off traffic to the area with that stance.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Just think how many people WIL NOT eat there now because of their stance. They got the most bang for their buck for going viral as the Hate Restaurant. I just hope they didn't repel business for those around them. If i was a shop in that neighborhood I'd be very angry, knowing they've just shut off traffic to the area with that stance.

Sanders was careful to distinquish which restaurant had treated her badly. Trump was not so careful.

This has apparently resulted in an avalanche on social media directed at the wrong restaurant.

The other merchants are angry. Apparently, the Red Hen owner was the President of the Business Owners Association there ... last I saw there was a 95% online vote against her continuing in that position.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: amazing

I wouldn't have done it and I'm not saying it's right, but if Christian Baker can refuse service to a homosexual then a left wing establishment should be able to refuse service to a right wing politician. Yes no? What's the difference? I'm okay if Chic Fila throws out Hillary too, by the way.

It's the opposite.

Neither should happen.

True...neither should happen but their also the same. If one happens the other should happen. We can't have it both ways.

No, it won't happen both ways, because we aren't Schroedinger's Cat. LOL

I don't agree that if one happens the other should happen. We need to work to keep either from happening.

LOL I'm not totally disagreeing with you here. But...

I am saying that if we refuse service to gay couples then why not refuse service to republicans and democrats? I still get to eat, I'm independent!

I hear you, and you're right. I think we're arguing the contrapositive or something like that.

IF I were in the restaurant/bakery business, and my politics or my religious beliefs kept me from serving 2-50% of the folks that walked in ... I'd find another business to be in. LOL.

Amen. I know a guy who's a die hard Trump supporter/Republican. His business is in a very liberal area though. All day long he posts on social media, bad stuff about liberals and democrats. And If that's what he wants to do more power to him, but yet....he does lose a lot of business because of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

FOX news just verified this report.

After Sanders and her Liberal family members were kicked out of the Red Hen...the owner of the RH and others followed her Liberal family members to the restaurant across the street to protest THEM...Sarah and her husband had already gone back to their hotel.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Why was the owner of the Red Hen continuing to harass Sarah Sanders' Liberal family members (w/o Sarah and her husband) at a completely different restaurant?
edit on 25-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

More people will eat there, the angry, the Maxine Waters crowd. They will ALL make a point of eating there.

Hate is big business!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because they are unhinged, infantile adults who know nothing about decency or fairness.

edit on 25-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why was the owner of the Red Hen continuing to harass Sarah Sanders' Liberal family members (w/o Sarah and her husband) at a completely different restaurant?

unHinged Democrats do these things.

😃🎃😃

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

More people will eat there, the angry, the Maxine Waters crowd. They will ALL make a point of eating there.

Hate is big business!

Will people go there if lead is flying!?

Schumer Slams "Un-American" Threats From Democrats As Trump Aides Urged To Arm Themselves

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hate is big business!

I think Maxine Waters should organize a "support" rally at the restaurant !!

Can't be any harm right?

🤡🤭

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😃🎃😃

So, according to the Owner of the Red Hen,...Sarah's Liberal in-laws must be harassed and punished too?

Just ridiculous.
People need to get a handle on this stupidity.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

People are going insane.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

People are going insane.

...and not in the good way.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

After Sanders and her Liberal family members were kicked out of the Red Hen...the owner of the RH and others followed her Liberal family members to the restaurant across the street to protest THEM...Sarah and her husband had already gone back to their hotel.

It's proof of mental illness. I know all these Trump haters keep protesting there is no such thing as TDS, but would you want to admit you were mentally ill?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You do realize, don't you---that those families seeking asylum in the US can seek legal entry to the US in their own country?

These people have fled their own country because of violence and persecution. You do realize, don't you, you must be on US soil to ask for asylum?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why? Because a lot of people are fed up with the alt right. I'm not the only person who has gone crazy. There can be no more tolerance of that particular ideology. Anyone who follows it, supports those practicing it, or associates with it's members needs to be shunned, harassed, expelled from society, and treated as the hostile invading vermin that they are. The time for tolerance has passed.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
It's proof of mental illness. I know all these Trump haters keep protesting there is no such thing as TDS, but would you want to admit you were mentally ill?

It's not about Trump. He's a non factor. It's about the people who were emboldened by his victory. The white supremacists, the neo nazi's, the far right, the gun/murder fetishists, the Russian apologists, and others. They need to go.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So, according to the Owner of the Red Hen,...Sarah's Liberal in-laws must be harassed and punished too?

Just ridiculous.
People need to get a handle on this stupidity.

It's gonna get worse.

Long way till November.

Then we get to watch the 2020 "Campaigns" start.

⚖👁⚖

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Why? Because a lot of people are fed up with the alt right. I'm not the only person who has gone crazy. There can be no more tolerance of that particular ideology. Anyone who follows it, supports those practicing it, or associates with it's members needs to be shunned, harassed, expelled from society, and treated as the hostile invading vermin that they are. The time for tolerance has passed.

Please...Tell me you don't honestly believe Sarah's in-laws deserve to be harassed.
Up until your last two lines,...I hadn't figured you for being loco.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You have really lost it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: proximo

It's not about Trump. He's a non factor. It's about the people who were emboldened by his victory. The white supremacists, the neo nazi's, the far right, the gun/murder fetishists, the Russian apologists, and others. They need to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join