It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Where are these "fleeing families" getting the money to walk from El Salvador to Texas?

Somebody is financing the effort.

Who do you think it is?

🔑🔓

it is you that pays them

we continue to incentivize them by allowing the dems to profit from them through voting and garnering more support for democratic issues.

yes george is the ring leader

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

How bad is it going to get when the Republicans hold the majority in the midterms.

Remember the lynch mobs and rioting after the Trump rallies where roving gangs of Democrats targeted Trump supporters? Yeah, that's how it will look in LA and Seattle after the midterms, when Republicans win more seats.

edit on 25-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: proximo

How bad is it going to get when the Republicans hold the majority in the midterms.

Remember the lynch mobs and rioting after the Trump rallies where roving gangs of Democrats targeted Trump supporters? Yeah, that's how it will look in LA and Seattle after the midterms, when Republicans win more seats.

I do remember protests and violence on both sides.

I guess we will see in November.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't have done it and I'm not saying it's right, but if Christian Baker can refuse service to a homosexual then a left wing establishment should be able to refuse service to a right wing politician. Yes no? What's the difference? I'm okay if Chic Fila throws out Hillary too, by the way.
edit on 25-6-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Gazrok

And she took her business elsewhere. See? This is how it's done.

Exactly. It's a shame folks can't see the simplicity of this.

But, it's still fun to see how those on their pedestals behave in the exact same manner they claim gets them upset....LOL. Total hypocrites.

And then she used her official capacity as Press Secretary to disparage the restaurant in an effort to destroy the business. Simple.... but still an ethics violation. So innocent... right.

....judged by the content of her character, not by the color of her skin.

So this restaurant treated Sarah Sanders poorly because of her government position and she can't respond in an official capacity on Twitter!? That's some mighty high grade pretzel logic there. Sheesh!

Actually I think Sanders was polite considering the owner followed her and her family out to the next restaurant to continue the harrassment.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I wouldn't have done it and I'm not saying it's right, but if Christian Baker can refuse service to a homosexual then a left wing establishment should be able to refuse service to a right wing politician. Yes no? What's the difference? I'm okay if Chic Fila throws out Hillary too, by the way.

It's the opposite.

Neither should happen.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: BlueJacket

Can't she just go to another restaurant? Just like those of you who said that gays can just go to another bakery. What's the problem?

She can and she did. We're just pointing out the putrid hatred on the left that is more vile and disgusting than what is happening on the right. Extreme leftists are Demoncrats!

Just to support my point, there's this:

Maxine Waters calls on supporters to confront Trump officials in public spaces

Just pointing out some putrid hatred from the right that's more vile and disgusting than what's happening on the left!

‘Burn it down’: Republican C-SPAN caller suggests Red Hen will be set on fire for asking Sarah Sanders to leave www.rawstory.com...

You are hilarious. The caller is merely pointing out the obvious. That this hatred of Trump is going to get a response back eventually. I wouldn't put it past a Liberal burning it down and blaming the Right.

But, crazy Democrats just keep it up and this will easily happen:

The TDS sufferers look for Trump’s impeachment as a cure. Instead, they may get a red wave, followed by his reelection in 2020.

Garrison: 'Trump Derangement Syndrone' Has Reached Epidemic Proportions

Finally, can you rant about your boss on social media and still keep your job!? Only if you are a govt. worker.

Whoa! Library of Congress Chair to Trump supporters: "No shopping, No Welcome, No Nothing, You Get Nothing"

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Xenogears

Okay. That's at least two of you who think that families fleeing violence and persecution, seeking asylum in the USA, deserve to have their kids taken from them for being bad parents. But, you want the world to feel sorry for Sarah Sanders' kids, who had to feel rejection because of their mom's complicity and her "biblical" defense of separating children from their parents at the border, not to mention legal discimrination of LGBTQ folks and women's rights.

Please post the legal descrininatuon Sarah dod against LGBTTQQIAAP or womens rights. Seems to me women should be proud of her taking one of the leading spots in an administration.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Look at that ... a pro-Trump media source is pro-Trump.

Goodness.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You do realize, don't you---that those families seeking asylum in the US can seek legal entry to the US in their own country? That's why we have embassies.

They don't have to walk across other nations and crash the borders illegally and put themselves and their children at risk of injury or death. Our neighborhood has five families who have done that very thing. They are very upset with this influx of illegals.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh, it was there. Somewhat more muted, though not always, then we're seeing today, but most definitely it was there.

It's one of the biggest reason I get so damned annoyed during these threads...they're exact duplicates, almost to the letter, of threads that were here during the Obama, Bush II, Clinton, Bush I. The same aggrieved tones of outrage, the same holier than thou attitudes...just reversed.

Hell, some of the names are even remarkably similar. There's that guy seagull, as an example. A bit older, a bit grayer, hopefully a bit wiser, but here none the less. I've tired of the partisan rhetoric, as have others, but too many haven't.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's the opposite.

Neither should happen.

True...neither should happen but their also the same. If one happens the other should happen. We can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's the opposite.

Neither should happen.

True...neither should happen but their also the same. If one happens the other should happen. We can't have it both ways.

No, it won't happen both ways, because we aren't Schroedinger's Cat. LOL

I don't agree that if one happens the other should happen. We need to work to keep either from happening.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yup, didn't think you could refute it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yup, didn't think you could refute it.

Don't need to. Your own logic as exemplified in this thread that if something is biased it's questionable.

Your source is questionable on your own grounds.

By the way the logical form

Statement
Blind Link
Statement that Blind Link Confirms Statement

is assinine.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That time that GOP group shut down that Hillary rally in Chicago and accosted the crowd...yeah. that was a good one...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

That time that GOP group shut down that Hillary rally in Chicago and accosted the crowd...yeah. that was a good one...

Good grief. Yes, none of us lived through Trump directing his followers to assault protesters and he'd pay their legal bills.

Come on Mata.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's the opposite.

Neither should happen.

I don't agree that if one happens the other should happen. We need to work to keep either from happening.

LOL I'm not totally disagreeing with you here. But...

I am saying that if we refuse service to gay couples then why not refuse service to republicans and democrats? I still get to eat, I'm independent!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's the opposite.

Neither should happen.

LOL I'm not totally disagreeing with you here. But...

I am saying that if we refuse service to gay couples then why not refuse service to republicans and democrats? I still get to eat, I'm independent!

I hear you, and you're right. I think we're arguing the contrapositive or something like that.

IF I were in the restaurant/bakery business, and my politics or my religious beliefs kept me from serving 2-50% of the folks that walked in ... I'd find another business to be in. LOL.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'd have to agree that there are far too many political threads here than I'd like,but can't say much if I'm feeding that thread, can I?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join