It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some chatter about the *Red.Hen "owner" Stephanie.Wilkinson* followed Sarah Sanders' family across the street to harass them at the other restaurant they went to.

Trying to confirm.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

So the owner left her premises and followed Sanders to the NEXT restaurant?
Seriously?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

I found this article interesting:

Meryl Streep's Cousin Kicked Sarah Sanders Out of the Red Hen

Well that explains some of it !!!

Now we know.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ”‘πŸ”“

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: BlueJacket

Can't she just go to another restaurant? Just like those of you who said that gays can just go to another bakery. What's the problem?

Maxine Waters calls on supporters to confront Trump officials in public spaces

This really is not productive towards healing our country and turning down the volume of hate and discord.

God forbid, someone gets hurt as a result of this woman's incitement.

It's not productive at all.

It's seriously pissing me off, and I'm sure I am not alone. They keep this up and it is going to get violent.

I just can't get over how they are acting like Nazis at the same time accusing innocent people of being Nazi's.

How bad is it going to get when the Republicans hold the majority in the midterms.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

OK I'll think again.....

🀧

Yup, I thought again.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That's what I'm thinking, too. She is the press secretary. She didn't respond to someone else's tweet. She reported an unfortunate incident based on political bias.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Can't she just go to another restaurant? Just like those of you who said that gays can just go to another bakery. What's the problem?

This really is not productive towards healing our country and turning down the volume of hate and discord.

I just can't get over how they are acting like Nazis at the same time accusing innocent people of being Nazi's.

How bad is it going to get when the Republicans hold the majority in the midterms.

A reminder of past sins:

"JEWS ARE NOT SERVED HERE"

Time to learn from history, folks.
edit on 25-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

OK I'll think again.....

🀧

Yup, I thought again.

Careful... don't hurt yourself...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That's what I'm thinking, too. She is the press secretary. She didn't respond to someone else's tweet. She reported an unfortunate incident based on political bias.

Look at it like a sort of "Job Related Injury".

πŸ‘

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Some chatter about the *Red.Hen "owner" Stephanie.Wilkinson* followed Sarah Sanders' family across the street to harass them at the other restaurant they went to.

Trying to confirm.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

So the owner left her premises and followed Sanders to the NEXT restaurant?
Seriously?

The Red Hen restaurant owner, Stephanie Wilkinson also organized a protest at the restaurant Sanders and her family were dining at across the street!

According to Mike Huckabee, Sarah Sanders and her husband were not present during the protest; only her in-laws, who are liberals, were present.

Ingraham tweeted: @GovMikeHuckabee told me last hour that after asking @PressSec to leave the Red Hen, owner Stephanie Wilkinson organized a protest at the restaurant her family was dining at across the street.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

she really doesn't say much of anything till after the media found out about it and started asking questions.
wondering if weather she should have used her personal account or her official account to confirm that it happened seems to be just nit picking...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
To DB:

So the Red Hen owner and others were protesting Sanders' LIBERAL family members at the other restaurant...w/o Sarah S. being present?
Am I reading that correctly?
edit on 25-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To DB:

So the Red Hen owner and others were protesting Sanders' LIBERAL family members at the other restaurant...w/o Sarah S. being present?

Blind Rage.

Now we know.

Stalking on Steroids !!

πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ’₯

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

From the article:

Before hanging up, Frank added: β€œPlease keep us informed on what happens to that restaurant in case somebody decides to burn it down for her.”

Issuing veiled threats is a form of political violence. I condemn this as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: queenofswords

So, you agree. Parents fleeing from violence and persecution, seeking asylum in USA, are fundamentally bad parents, and deserve to have their children taken from them.

Likewise, if you're Sarah Sanders, or Stephen Miller or Kristjen Nielson, eating out in public, with your hungry children in tow, could expose them to loud and outspoken political backlash. What kind of parent throws their children into the fray of political spectacle? THINK OF THE CHILDREN SARAH!

The routes crossing the border, rumor is those smuggling are well armed, you take another route you end up buried in the desert. You need thousands of dollars to pay the smugglers to smuggle you in. The woman that kidnapped her child and was the time photo poster girl, that child's mother paid 5000~ dollars, was not separated from her family while on the U.S., was not escaping from violence, did it against the father's will.

Here's the thing you have thousands of dollars to pay men to rape you and your children and risk death crossing a desert. You're not fleeing violence, you're an economic migrant that is willing to go towards violence to gain a few luxuries.

I'm sorry but if you're willing to have your children raped, when you can save thousands of dollars, that's wrong. Why can't you understand that's wrong?

If I'm homeless and unemployed and I have a child. Without committing any crime, the child is taken away from me. Yet these people are not only essentially homeless and unemployed, but potentially endangered their children's lives. They are also breaking the law, which means they need to be detained. Normally an adult is not detained with their children. But the problem is that there are laws against indefinite detainment, and we can't have catch and release open borders.

edit on 25-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

To DB:

Yes.

Apparently.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Actually, it seems that she did respond to a tweet from one of the employees of the joint. He posted at just after 1 AM. Her post followed at about 10 AM. At least those are the time stamps on the tweets posted in this story. www.cbsnews.com...

So no, she didn't make the big deal of it, an employee of the Red Hen made sure the whole world knew what had happened. Now Ms. Wilkinson and her staff are evidently reaping the rewards of their behavior. Now it seems she won't be bothered by those nasty Republicans patronizing her place of business. And...she can concentrate all her time on her businesses since her position with Lexington Main Street is about to end. www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Apparently, the left has already lit the fire. Republicans getting shot at or tackled and beat at their homes by neighbors (Rand Paul). Demoncrats are going to get someone killed by this level of hatred!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I support Love and understanding. I endured Obama's Presidency and never saw this level of open brazen hatred by Republicans calling for violence, though at the time I was Democratic. Obama and Hillary got me to switch though.
edit on 25-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Okay. That's at least two of you who think that families fleeing violence and persecution, seeking asylum in the USA, deserve to have their kids taken from them for being bad parents. But, you want the world to feel sorry for Sarah Sanders' kids, who had to feel rejection because of their mom's complicity and her "biblical" defense of separating children from their parents at the border, not to mention legal discimrination of LGBTQ folks and women's rights.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Where are these "fleeing families" getting the money to walk from El Salvador to Texas?

Somebody is financing the effort.

Who do you think it is?

πŸ”‘πŸ”“

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join