It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Neither extreme wants it to change.

Both extremes need these hot-button issues.

So are both extremes victims or instigators of "the conspiracy"?

Geez I have two little epiphanies and suddenly I'm a sooth-sayer? LOL.

I'm not sure "the extremes" are really real ... god, that's a terrible sentence, let me swing again.

People who actually hold those extremist views and are willing to act on them are tiny, tiny minorities and may be mostly crisis actors.

They're trotted out for the cameras and they do and say stupid crap ... that produce soundbytes to irritate all of us.

Notice, when something works both ways ... ANTIFA irritates some because they're violent, some because they allegedly stand up against Nazis, etc.

Not unlike the Klan. There are VERY FEW people who are actual Klansmen taken as a part of the whole US.

Westboro Baptist Church.

These are very aptly called splinter groups ... because the effect on the body-politic is like having a splinter under your fingernail.

It's not going to kill you, but it will dang sure irritate you.

WE the People are kept in 24/7/365 crisis mode. I'm starting to notice a trend ... about every three days now, something extreme happens that's going to IRRITATE one side or both ... and then it's pumped non-stop on Internet, TV, etc.

LOL...I don't expect a soothsayer...and the question was to the general as well as you, personally.

Your points, however, make good sense and lead one to consider that 'the extremes' are both independent of one another, yet, controlled from elsewhere.

The extremes maintain their small circles of power, by keeping within the good graces of whatever overseeing power uses them to further their/it's ultimate designs...specifically, within the trend you are now noticing.

So, instead of Left Extreme, Middle & Right Extreme...there appears to be an unknown FOURTH element active...which, apparently considers the Media as one of it's critical tools.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
an·ar·chy
ˈanərkē/Submit
noun
a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.

What is it called when we have a state of disorder due to the presence of authority?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly.

That's why the actions of these unseen actors can be understood as a puppet show with shadows. We don't see (don't want to see) the one's actually casting the shadows ... they are unknown, and yet, the show would not exist wthout them.

We all know that when we're watching these kind of things ... it's not "real" and yet ... it's fascinating.

This is by the way one of the oldest forms of "virtual entertainment."

I don't think that's coincidental.

edit on 24-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spellng

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
an·ar·chy
ˈanərkē/Submit
noun

What is it called when we have a state of disorder due to the presence of authority?

Big Government

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Any government.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because it makes for great theater. Keep 'em angry at each other. Make 'em want Big Brother to make it all better.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

...and the Puppet Masters?

Do we know them?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

your avatar is legend.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: howtonhawky
an·ar·chy
ˈanərkē/Submit
noun

Big Government

well you certainly have half the picture

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because it makes for great theater. Keep 'em angry at each other. Make 'em want Big Brother to make it all better.

Big Brother is Bigger than government...any government...all government.

Big Brother governs those whom govern...by controlling "We The People" whom choose those governments.
Big Brother tightly controls the extreme Left & Right...while less-tightly continuing to influence the Middle through division and distraction.

The Middle is the audience...
The Extremes are the actors/puppets...
Big Brother is the playwright/producer/director...

The Play is the distraction...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Business have the right to refuse service for any reason unless its a protected class.

Maybe the owner didnt want the hassle of other customers getting heated with the newcomers.
Just looking after his own interests.

I thought that was a "big thing" for Americans ..freedom to run your business how you like

So they are allowed to refuse whites, but not any other race? How about that's some racist BS.

Sanders was asked to leave because she's white?

Really?

No, but it was clearly stated they couldn't ask her to leave if she was a protected class, aka, any other race. keep up with the conversation.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Not to mention ... I wonder what will happen when Mexico gets its new president and he starts to send all his poor people north because our social safety net is their human right?

I assume most of you are familiar with his rhetoric? It has been in the news. If not, I will go get some links if I get the time.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: seagull

I know.

Believe me I know.

I've been an adrenaline junky myself for most of the last decade.

I've noticed over the last few days ... if you have a reputation for being on "one side," and then seem to start speaking for the "other side" ... "both sides" are now furious at you.

That tells me where I am ... in the majority middle.

I for one am thrilled. And I'm much, much more likely to really listen to the things you say and think more deeply about them even if I don't agree with them.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The frontrunner is a Marxist.

And he aims to stir up some big trouble.

💥🎃💥

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's like Mexican Bernie and Mexico could burn down like Venezuela. If we think it's bad now ... he be able to wish we had the good old days of corrupt narco-Mexico back.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Neither extreme wants it to change.

Both extremes need these hot-button issues.

So are both extremes victims or instigators of "the conspiracy"?

Both.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: DBCowboy
*shakes head*

You've already lost the argument and apparently you don't even realize it.

Why? Because I think people should think through the consequences of a zero tolerance border policy that only serves to throw people into camps?

There are much better ways to deal with an immigration "problem". We've been trying to enforce the border with various agents, at various levels of security for decades now and it hasn't worked. What's the definition of insanity again?

Maybe it's time to try open borders. Stop criminalizing migration, get everyone who comes here into the tax base, give them political representation, ease the burden on our courts, get them into the financial system, give them a legitimate path to citizenship, get them in jobs that have upward mobility.

In short, let anyone come here, but make it very hard to do any sort of financial transaction without being involved with the banks. Get the banks to only sign up honest people, not drug dealers and gang members. That alone keeps most of the criminal element out. It's also cheap, and creates a finite number of points of contact where criminals can even set up in the country. Which is way better than trying to police a huge border. As a side bonus, it totally shuts down the human trafficking business.

It hasn't worked because one side hasn't been properly enforcing and has been roadblocking while providing ever more incentives for illegals to come here. All to gain more votes, at the expense of national security.

Billions have been sent to all these failed countries, country upon country, generation upon generation they fail. It is not their land its their people. If you bring enough here, we too can fail as our population is replaced.
edit on 24-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I've noticed.

I like back and forth debates, or argument if you prefer, it makes for good entertainment. But that works only so long as in the end, we sit back, have another of what ever it is we're drinking, and agree to disagree.

When it becomes a matter of life and death, life and death begin to factor into it. No thank you. I have quite enough to do without bringing that into it.

It's easy to get drawn into it, though...God knows it's happened, and will happen, to me often enough. So, I'll stake out my slightly right of middle Conservative Democrat position (and a lonely one it is), and let what ever comes, come.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly. The real extremes aren't part of either "side" as we see it. They're their own separate little group. And even though there appear to be two different agendas at work--such as open borders vs. uber-strict nationalism--at heart their ultimate goal is the same.

Edit: Good lord there were a lot of "there"s in that paragraph...sorry

edit on 24-6-2018 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well being can factor into No shirt, no shoes, no service. When I worked in the grocery business, that was ironclad. Someone comes in barefoot, they're asked to go put shoes on. Glass jars break--sometimes the glass doesn't all get picked up the first time...customer steps on glass in their barefeet--threaten to sue. It's happened.

Some sweaty dude comes strollin' in to get veggies for dinner, proceeds to drip sweat all over the veggies, people don't buy those veggies, wasted thrown away veggies. Plus, I don't want some sweaty person brushing up against me while I'm shopping. Maybe not health, but it's certainly polite to put a shirt on before doing your shopping.

No, that was one rule that was absolutely ironclad. No one was immune.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join