It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Fair enough.

Personally, I have an issue with letting lawyers reframe our beliefs into litgatable phrases.

Good god, I know.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Damn that was harsh. They didnt even get a knock it off stupid speech first!!!!!
At least you are an equal opportunity employer.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

One walked out....the other threw hot coffee on someone.

Typical action is everyome gets written up and told to grow up

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Im actually agreeing with you. Its just that many people seem to be going tribal. Yeah butism is a damned hard thing to shake off for most people...myself included. I think it used to be that society kept it tamed but the internets has unleashed everyones inner evil.

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Now this the Democratic Party I grew up with...

Except in those days, it was skin color that determined whether Democrats would serve you or not...

As a southerner, I well remember the Democrats treachery....so this is no surprise...

The only surprise is that people are surprised Democrats would behave this way when history proves them to be segregationists time and again....the reasons for their wanting segregation may have changed from skin color to political ideology but their despicable behavior is consistent with their morally bereft ethos...

They live in a world not of reality, but of absolutes and you are either with them or they will despise you...though thankfully Democrats don’t lynch those with whom they disagree anymore...at least not yet...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You mean, like the absolute of whether one is "a Democrat as defined by Chris" or not?

Yeah, absolutes suck.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I never said “absolutes suck”...”suck” is not part of my vocabulary though your post has now made me type it twice...

Democrats historically are monolithic...
Look at the the voting records of congress if you disagree...

I am not the one who installed Jim Crow and segregated the south...
Nope, that was the dear old Democrats..
I’m not the one who threw Sarah Sanders and her party of 7 out my Restaraunt for no reason other than her political beliefs..
Nope, that was a dear old Democrat...
I’m not the one who tried to con the free world into loving “Uncle Joe” or ceding China to the communist, barbaric hoardes...
That was dear old Democrats...who tend to share the same tenets of the same bereft ethos with their communist cousins...and act accordingly...

Disagree with me? Then get out...
That should be y’alls next political slogan...it’s cathy and, more importantly, true to your belief system...

Chris

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ya know, I have been a member here for a looong time, but I bet 75% of my posts have been within the last 2-3 years. There is something unnatural going on with people and it's not just in the US. Peeps all over seem to be hatin more and I am not sure most even realise it.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You made a blatant attempt to turn the discussion, once again, toward Democrats and Republicans, anything to push us all into the cubbies promoted by the extremist media.

The issue here is WRONG ACTION pure and simple not interminable bickering about politics.

People are learning to see the difference.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The terms Democrat and Republican are no longer definitive of government in this country.
They are only rough points of demarcation.
Left and Right are even more ambiguous definitions.

MOST of the country exists within the cloudy spectrum in between.

I voted for politicians in the past (of both parties), I would never vote for today.
So have THEY changed?...or have I?

Perhaps ...everything is in a constant state of change...which means there may be no social/political absolutes beyond common, human decency.

Someone, earlier here, brought up'The Golden Rule'..."Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you".

Religious differences, aside...and moving forward in this and other matters ATS...

Can I get an "AMEN"?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

AMEN.

I'm more than my party affiliation (and my religious beliefs, my race, my whatever ...).

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Amen.

Now we're going to piss off the anti-religious folks.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nah.

AMEN (again).

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Dude, sage words except I am sure you don't want a jellyfish peeing on you. LOL
It makes you wonder though, the internets was supposed to be the saviour of humanity, but it is devouring it. Even Sean Parker(co founder of Facebook) said so.....
www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Delusions on both sides methinks. Too much money not enough values.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's hilarious how people don't get the difference between this and the cake case.

There is no 'Sarah got thrown out' case because she's not suing over a business exercising their right to refuse her service.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Dude, sage words except I am sure you don't want a jellyfish peeing on you. LOL
It makes you wonder though, the internets was supposed to be the saviour of humanity, but it is devouring it. Even Sean Parker(co founder of Facebook) said so.....
www.theregister.co.uk...

The Internet is a tool...and only a reflection of all of us at any given point in time.
We define it...it doesn't need to define us.

In short...just like the Internet...we've all become a bunch of tools!

Time to grow up.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Amen! But they politicians on the right and left want you to pick one and only one.
We are all being played.
I hope you make that post into some sort of thread it may break division and bring folk together.

link   
I can't read 39 pages to get all the facts. I read about 5. So is there any other reason that she was thrown out aside from working for Trump? I hven't seen any.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

TMZ reported that she was kicked out of the restaurant -- The Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia -- on “moral grounds” and cited a waiter who said that Sanders was served “for a total of two minutes before my owner kicked her out along with seven of her other family members.”

Outrageous. Next bakers will refuse to make wedding cakes for gay couples on "moral grounds." What is this country coming to?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
It's hilarious how people don't get the difference between this and the cake case.

There is no 'Sarah got thrown out' case because she's not suing over a business exercising their right to refuse her service.

No, she is exploiting it for political gain. So, what's the difference in your opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join