It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I mean finally. The right understand the hypocrisy right now. We've all known this for years and years under different presidents. The right just right now caught up with it finally! I have high hopes for Trump worshipers.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The Smokers Cafe

Depends on the types of what they are smoking.
Contards would be smoking meth.
Libtards would be smoking mellow Mary Jane.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ahhh. So the right are blindly led, slow, pschophants? See thats what i am talking about...inflammatory language. I agree with trump on several policies. But worship???
Thats a retarded thing to say. I could whatsboutism and say did people worship at the alter of Obama? But thst also would be retarded.

a reply to: RowanBean

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

But worship???

See Sublimecraft's low content threads for examples.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I could counter with sillyolme. What good did that do. Nothing.
Contard and libtard? Really? Do i need to drop a third grade called joke in here cuz that is the level of writing right there.

You british btw? This seems like a weak atempt to pisstake.
edit on 24-6-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You british btw? This seems like a weak atempt to pisstake.

I'm American but I can see that you are attempting at British drunk stiff upper lip attempt at humor.

You're no Benny Hill but I'll give you 5/10 for good attempt for British dry humor.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

first, the conservatives did accuse the liberals of worshipping obama, even trying to say that we had elevated him to the level of messiah... many times.
and they aren't innocent when it comes to inflammatory language either...
matter of fact, there is nothing that they accuse the liberals of that they don't eventual turn around and do themselves...
they accuse hillary of destroying evidence... then we find out that there's a team of highly paid professionals who's only job it to tape back together all the paperwork that trump has torn to bits even though he's been told many times he can't do that.
pay for play??? ya, auctioning off your sister who have the president's ear.... just one of the many...
pedophilia rings??..... and you wonder why we are worried about the kids being separated from their parents...
why not worry, whatever they accuse the liberals of doing, they are found to be doing, why would this be any different!

edit on 24-6-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Lol. Im retired USAF living in the UK. Thats a 0/10 for observation.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Lol. Im retired USAF living in the UK. Thats a 0/10 for observation.

Well you asked me if I was British. That's 0/10 for observation. No idea why you would ask me that question.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That is my issue since Obama really. The press makes it worse as well but nobody wants to give any ground on anyrhing for fear of looking weak. The reality is that the fringes have set fire to both ends of the political spectrum and the smoke is choking the sense out of nearly everyone else. You could make a youtube vid on cute little puppies and youd get all the cat people spazzing out in the comment section. The restaurant thing is between 2 people but nooo. It gets blown up like a volcano. Faux news must follow that horrid griffin chick around so they can instantly report anything out of line.....and racheal maddow cries on vue over obama era photos. It really is mental. I cant imagine what uts like living in the US right now.

.a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Touche!!!!
Cuz of the name and playing both sides of the coin. And to be technical....i asked abd you assumed.

edit on 24-6-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Touche!!!!
Cuz of the name and playing both sides of the coin. And to be technical....i asked abd you assumed.

I gave you a dry star.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Off topic, but just to clear things up Benny Hill was MUCH funnier than Rowan Atkinson...

.a reply to: RowanBean

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Off topic, but just to clear things up Benny Hill was MUCH funnier than Rowan Atkinson...

Don't you dare!

Just kidding.
I'm sure we find Monty Python way funnier than most of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ironically.....none of those great comedians would be accepted in todays environment.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Solly but you full of sheet. Nazis did same stuff in the 1930's - 1940's. So it begins

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Real life....never really seems to be political. Although i had to term 2 people at work yesterday for bringing their facebook fight over immigration to work.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Solly but you full of sheet. Nazis did same stuff in the 1930's - 1940's. So it begins

Good for you that you recognize Nazi stuff when you see it. But this isn't the beginning darling.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

It is a shame people can no longer tell jokes the british were great at insulting people.

edit on 6/24/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

We still are you yellow bellied colonist.
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join