It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: mtnshredder

What’s my agenda?

To point out peoples hypocrisy? then I’m guilty.

Posting their number for trolling, is pretty low.

And oh big surprise the mods removed it...I wonder why?

You do not point out hyprocrisy.
Maybe you think you do, but you are usually wrong.

edit on 2018-06-24T00:17:11-05:002201824America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

A hypocrite will never admit they’re a hypocrite.

So your opinion is understandable and expected.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

How am I a hypocrite?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"The last time the Dems kicked this many folks out of restaurants was in the 1950's"

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

And IM the right wing alarmist.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

"The last time the Dems kicked this many folks out of restaurants was in the 1950's"

Yep. Specifically Dixs.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You can't get away with calling people hypocrites with nothing to back it up.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It’s no strange wonder that the party of Jim Crow would support refusing to serve a woman because they didn’t like her.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: BlueJacket

Can't she just go to another restaurant? Just like those of you who said that gays can just go to another bakery. What's the problem?

Yep, that's what we said and that's what she did.

The best part is the hypocrisy coming from dems/libs who approved of them being kicked out without checking their own double-standards.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sarah would be very upset if no other restaurants serve real pecan pies.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow of trump supporters play there cards right they could demand separate lunch counters or go as far as separate bathrooms and water fountains.

Funny as a society we progress only to take several steps backwards

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ronald Reagan, 1962.

“I didn’t leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me.”

Looks like the Democratic party changed in the 60's. They became anti-States rights.... and many Dems shifted to the Republican party and vice versa.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Wow of trump supporters play there cards right they could demand separate lunch counters or go as far as separate bathrooms and water fountains.

What does this have to do with Trump supporters other than Sarah Sanders and her family being made to leave a restaurant?

So you want to try to make this about separate lunch counters, bathrooms and water fountains and play the race card?
Make no mistake, you played it.

It's not funny.
You are the problem.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Well their yelp page is wonky right now due to this incident. (See for yourself: Yelp for this establishment)

The issue I have with this isn't that she was asked to leave, I feel that an owner should have that right. My issue with this is that these people that cry foul if a transgendered black person was asked to leave if they worked form DHS, but since Sanders is a white woman that works for the current administration, then it's OK. That's my issue, it seems like the only reason this happened was because it was basically allowed to happen at the Mexican restaurant just a few days ago.

^^^^THIS^^^^

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

What does this have to do with Trump supporters other than Sarah Sanders and her family being made to leave a restaurant?

So you want to try to make this about separate lunch counters, bathrooms and water fountains and play the race card?

It's not funny.
You are the problem.

Oh i beg to differ people lile you think its ok to descriminate against someone because they dont agree with you in politics. See im my country everyone is allowed to express their opinions. However in your it is only as long as they agree with you. And by the way race isnt involved in this one bit. This is an obvious attempt to attack her on for her job. Be the same as putting up a sign that says we refuse service to police officers. It isnt legal at all, but ill bet she doesnt sue not worth the effort.
edit on 6/24/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

We should have different cafes serving different groups of different political affiliations.

Liberal cafe.
Independent cafe.
Conservative cafe.
Tea cafe. (Oh wait we already have Starbucks)
Antifa cafe. (They sell bike locks)
Nazi cafe.
Alt-Right cafe.
Alt-Left cafe.
Orange cafe.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

It's not funny.
You are the problem.

Oh i beg to differ people lile you think its ok to descriminate against someone because they dont agree with you in politics. See im my country everyone is allowed to express their opinions. However in your it is only as long as they agree with you. And by the way race isnt involved in this one bit. This is an obvious attempt to attack her on for her job. Be the same as putting up a sign that says we refuse service to police officers. It isnt legal at all, but ill bet she doesnt sue not worth the effort.

I don't have a political affliliation.
I don't think it is ok to descriminate on politics.
I understand that I am a outlier on this website.
I am not like you.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So you agree that we shouldn't separate people based on their political associations. So im glad you see the light. Heres the problem if as a society we demonize anyone who doesnt believe what we do it wont take long for the very foundations of that society to collapse. And as yoda said haye leads to suffering. His point when you hate you believe its ok to commit horrific acts. Look at the threats being made from the resist movement. But in their mind they are being righteous. Even though like Fonda hes trying to place a child in a cage to be rapped. See this is where hate leads to welcome to our new world.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So you agree that we shouldn't separate people based on their political associations. So im glad you see the light. Heres the problem if as a society we demonize anyone who doesnt believe what we do it wont take long for the very foundations of that society to collapse. And as yoda said haye leads to suffering. His point when you hate you believe its ok to commit horrific acts. Look at the threats being made from the resist movement. But in their mind they are being righteous. Even though like Fonda hes trying to place a child in a cage to be rapped. See this is where hate leads to welcome to our new world.

Who are you, to be talking to me like this?

So glad I see the light?
edit on 2018-06-24T02:34:23-05:002201824America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join