It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: RowanBean

Can't see it, sorry.

Really? Hmm. I'll fix it later.

I'm sure it's fine, I'm on my cell.

Oh okay. I thought it might has to do with transparency.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: c2oden

a reply to: mtnshredder

And sharing their phone number around so “heroes” like yourself can spread just that little bit more hate is the perfect way to act.

Grow up.

It is a restaurant. Why would a restaurant not want their phone number to be displayed?
It is a business, or it used to be.

Their phone number is not there for the little bratty children to fool around with. If anything it makes Sarah look worse. Not to mention Trump followers as well.

Their phone number is public.
If they did not want the consequences that follow throwing a family out of their restaraunt, based on political beliefs, they should not have done it.

I agree there are always consequences for our actions but is it wise for people to act like children, pushing MORE hate upon hate, making Sarah looking bad?

Do you think that throwing them out was childish?
Or was it adult like behavior?

It was their legal right.

Same as your right to bear arms.

Like I say...pick and choosing which laws you want to adhere to is pretty pathetic.

And it's my right to put their public phone # out there. Besides, it was already done on page one anyways Einstein. As you like to say DERP. Edit: and apparently moderates right to remove it.LOL Gotta love America
edit on 23-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Derp, I’m sorry, what?

It’s actually quite clear...

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits public accommodations from refusing service to customers because of skin color, race, religion, sex, nationality, or any physical conditions a customer can’t prevent.

www.dailydot.com...

These are your laws America.

Deal with it.

So, your statement shows the restaurant broke the law. Was that intended? Wait, are you for or against this incident? I dont care either way. I only eat soy based products from fair trade organic local farms.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

How did they break the law?

It shows that they didn’t.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

You seem to have an issue with this restaurant exercising it's legal right to refuse service.

And I assume you're a proponent of the second amendment.

That comes across as quite hypocritical

Wait. First you quote the civil Rights act, then you say they have a right to refuse service. Damn man. You're worse than John Kerry.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

And sharing their phone number around so “heroes” like yourself can spread just that little bit more hate is the perfect way to act.

Grow up.

Yep, I'm sick of these dumbs f's and have zero problem telling these clowns what I think of them.

I don't spread hate and nonsense, I leave that to people like you.

You are hilarious.

What is your motivation for spreading their number around then?

Kindness?

I’ve said nothing hateful, I’ve only told the truth.

Which you obviously can’t or won’t handle.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

From the link I shared that you clearly didn’t bother to read.

The right to refuse service, then, means that public accommodations, such as restaurants, theaters, banks, gyms, and stores, can lawfully deny service to a customer if they feel that their business might suffer from engaging in such a transaction—as long as they don’t base that decision on the categories above.

edit on 23/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

You seem to have an issue with this restaurant exercising it's legal right to refuse service.

And I assume you're a proponent of the second amendment.

That comes across as quite hypocritical

First off, don't assume.
Second, I do not have a problem with refusing service. It is people like you, that seem to.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The right to refuse service, then, means that public accommodations, such as restaurants, theaters, banks, gyms, and stores, can lawfully deny service to a customer if they feel that their business might suffer from engaging in such a transaction—as long as they don’t base that decision on the categories above.

Which ironically blew up in their face since their business is suffering right now.

Sorry, carry on. I'm on your side.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Why not post the reasons they can refuse?

Hmmm

A business or a business owner can refuse service if: The customer is too rowdy and causing a scene. The customer threatens an employee or the business owner, making that party feel like they are in danger. The customer does not meet the company’s clothing or health requirement. (i.e. “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service”) The customer breaks the lawful rules of the establishment; for example, if a tenant breaches the “no-pet policy” for the housing they are trying to acquire. The customer would overfill the establishment’s capacity. The customer requests service when the establishment is not open.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yep, well losing patronage will be the repercussions of their actions, and that’s where it should end.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yup. Read your link. And it doesn't make your argument. In fact, it makes you look even worse.

physical conditions a customer can’t prevent.

She cannot help the fact she is a conservative and can see past the pink hat wearing idots on the left. This condition is brought about one a person swallows the red pill.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I did.

At least, what you CAN’T refuse service for...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yep, well losing patronage will be the repercussions of their actions, and that’s where it should end.

Instead of the law suits that the baker had to deal with. Either way, I dont really care. People are free to choose their own paths. The business will suffer. Trolls will be trolls. At the end of the day, life goes on. And tomorrow will bring another page of outrage. See you then!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You’re a special one.

Being a conservative has nothing to do with physical condition.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Grow up.

Yep, I'm sick of these dumbs f's and have zero problem telling these clowns what I think of them.

I don't spread hate and nonsense, I leave that to people like you.

You are hilarious.

What is your motivation for spreading their number around then?

Kindness?

I’ve said nothing hateful, I’ve only told the truth.

Which you obviously can’t or won’t handle.

My motivation? I'm not driven by any agenda, unlike yourself. So you think it's now hateful to call someone on their hate? FFS You seem delusional as usual.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

What’s my agenda?

To point out peoples hypocrisy? then I’m guilty.

Posting their number for trolling, is pretty low.

And oh big surprise the mods removed it...I wonder why?

You’re a couple of cans short of a six pack aren’t ya mate?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You’re a special one.

Being a conservative has nothing to do with physical condition.

And who are you to determine that? This whole cluster funk is an us vs them situation. Sarah works for someone the staff doesn't like. Sarah thinks differently than the staff. These are conditions she cannot help. They choose to wear pink hats, Sarah chooses to think for herself. She cannot help this condition. Much like transexuals and gay people cannot help how they feel.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What utter nonsense.

Stop being a cliched right wing alarmist.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join