It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, a bit off topic but there's a picture of the restaurant owners showing them wearing pink p$&+@ hats. So much for empowering women. Only if you're "with her".

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: mtnshredder

And sharing their phone number around so “heroes” like yourself can spread just that little bit more hate is the perfect way to act.

Grow up.

It is a restaurant. Why would a restaurant not want their phone number to be displayed?
It is a business, or it used to be.

Their phone number is not there for the little bratty children to fool around with. If anything it makes Sarah look worse. Not to mention Trump followers as well.

Who said it was Trump followers doing this? Remember, FBI plants. They're called the silent majority for a reason. They speak with their votes and dollars. Not with prank calls.

Do you work for the FBI?

I did a stint with the post office. Does that count?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

Yeah, for real customers, not MAGA trolls trying to impress their pals on twitter.

Why do you pick and choose which constitutional rights to follow and ignore?

I'm sorry? What?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

And sharing their phone number around so “heroes” like yourself can spread just that little bit more hate is the perfect way to act.

Grow up.

It is a restaurant. Why would a restaurant not want their phone number to be displayed?

Their phone number is not there for the little bratty children to fool around with. If anything it makes Sarah look worse. Not to mention Trump followers as well.

Their phone number is public.
If they did not want the consequences that follow throwing a family out of their restaraunt, based on political beliefs, they should not have done it.

I agree there are always consequences for our actions but is it wise for people to act like children, pushing MORE hate upon hate, making Sarah looking bad?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Grow up.

Who said it was Trump followers doing this? Remember, FBI plants. They're called the silent majority for a reason. They speak with their votes and dollars. Not with prank calls.

Do you work for the FBI?

So did I. So you didn't work for the FBI and yet you know they're FBI plants? How?

link   

Yeah, for real customers, not MAGA trolls trying to impress their pals on twitter.

Why do you pick and choose which constitutional rights to follow and ignore?

I'm sorry? What?

Yeah. I'm asking the same question. What?

link   
Derp, I’m sorry, what?

It’s actually quite clear...

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits public accommodations from refusing service to customers because of skin color, race, religion, sex, nationality, or any physical conditions a customer can’t prevent.

www.dailydot.com...

These are your laws America.

Deal with it.

edit on 23/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Their phone number is not there for the little bratty children to fool around with.

Same goes for the Internet, but here you are.

Awaiting awesome response.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So it is OK to not sell your product based on political belief

That's what the restaurant owner did to Sanders, so they could have the same happen to them.

I wonder what their (and others) response would be?

Once again...flawless logic!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Grow up.

If they did not want the consequences that follow throwing a family out of their restaraunt, based on political beliefs, they should not have done it.

I agree there are always consequences for our actions but is it wise for people to act like children, pushing MORE hate upon hate, making Sarah looking bad?

Do you think that throwing them out was childish?
Or was it adult like behavior?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Their phone number is not there for the little bratty children to fool around with.

Same goes for the Internet, but here you are.

Awaiting awesome response.

I'm not sure I understand your humor?
And I apologize that it isn't an awesome response but look at my avatar.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Grow up.

It was their legal right.

Same as your right to bear arms.

Like I say...pick and choosing which laws you want to adhere to is pretty pathetic.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Grow up.

Yep. Just like that baker not making wedding cake was childish.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Can't see it, sorry.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Can't see it, sorry.

Really? Hmm. I'll fix it later.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Grow up.

It was their legal right.

Same as your right to bear arms.

Like I say...pick and choosing which laws you want to adhere to is pretty pathetic.

What laws do you think I adhere to and what laws do I not adhere to?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Grow up.

Yep, I'm sick of these dumbs f's and have zero problem telling these clowns what I think of them.

I don't spread hate and nonsense, I leave that to people like you.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Grow up.

Do you work for the FBI?

So did I. So you didn't work for the FBI and yet you know they're FBI plants? How?

In my world, anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Can't see it, sorry.

Really? Hmm. I'll fix it later.

I'm sure it's fine, I'm on my cell.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You seem to have an issue with this restaurant exercising it's legal right to refuse service.

And I assume you're a proponent of the second amendment.

That comes across as quite hypocritical

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join