It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: loam
Must be a full moon tonight.

Wow.

Everything from bullets to butt creme tonight.

I call that my 2 o'clock on Wednesdays.

edit on 23-6-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am aware of Jeb Bush's family. I do not support him specifically because I'm against political dynasties, but I do like where he's at politically.

As far as the other part, the conditions of german concentration camps were a secret for a decade. The only pictures to come out on these camps are PR photos, when others have tried to go into camps and take unscheduled photos they were denied, and described much worse conditions.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I guess that when you push for people to be allowed to deny service to certain folks based upon religious conviction... you might just get kicked out of a restaurant yourself. Poor thing... bless her heart.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I just heard CNN's Jim Acosta was following Sarah and called the restaurant !!!!!!

😃

That's called STALKING.I pray this is true.It would be the end of Accosting's yellow journalism career.
And no that is not a typo.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Surprisingly enough today's special at the Wet Hen is. . . . . .

Crow.

The menu is pretty hilarious. They serve an "endangered" breed of chicken known for its delicious flavor but apparently doesn't sell well enough for farmers to raise profitably...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sarah Sanders is the White House Press Secretary and she was "asked to leave" a restaurant because she works for Trump !!

Fair enough, but I guess you agree that you don't have to serve gay cake then?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Sarah Sanders is the White House Press Secretary and she was "asked to leave" a restaurant because she works for Trump !!

Who was asked to serve a "gay" cake?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ker2010
Look at Aazadan, the stuff he is typing about would cause a civil war. I mean the left can't even go to an award show without dropping the F-bomb at the president and the vitriol is starting to go more and more towards his supporters as well.

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I believe a civil war is necessary. The alt right needs to be purged, and if it doesn't happen through ballots, it's time for bullets.

Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

Are they making weaponized Rascal scooters yet for ya'll?

My Hove-a-round is armed.

I told ya that Kevlar scooter protection would come in handy someday!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think he's talking about the baker who refused to make cake for same sex wedding...?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I wonder if any of you were as defensive over the baker who refused to bake the cake for a gay couple?

Apples and Oranges.

Political Ideology should not be a bases to not serve someome. She was not asking him to do anything against his God.

The baker could not in good conscious justify gay marriage because of his religious belief. Maybe even concerned that he was partaking in a great sin against his God. It would be like telling a Muslim woman she can't cover her face.

You can't make a person violate their conscious when it comes to there faith in a higher being. I support gay marriage if anyone wants to think otherwise.

Why shouldn't he be allowed to refuse service at his restraunt based on political affiliation? What if his suppliers are Conservative should they have right to stop supplying him product and force him out of business?

Should we have segregated establishments for Liberals and Conservatives? Segregated delivery services. Segregated movie theaters? Where should the segregation of political ideology begin and end.

We already have enough segregation thanks to the false religions everyone follows and uses as excuses to hate others. I think that is enough segregation.

Actually I find even religious segregation reprehensible. I would rather have no religion than see humans segregated based on religion.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

if someone doesn't want to do business with you they don't want to do business with you that's exactly how it should and usually does work

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Liars aren't a protective class. The owner had every right to ask her and her family to leave his establishment. Her and her family politely acquiescing and leaving without incident probably saved her and the restaurant another angry chanting mob ruining Sanders' and everyone else dinner.

Sarah Sanders should probably consider "take out" for awhile.

So you're saying that her family is guilt by association? She's the one who works for Trump, not her kids.

The immigrant children separated from their families are being punished for their guilt by association. Why should Sanders' kids be sheltered from their mother's political backlash? She shouldn't have taken them out with in public if she wanted to shelter them from the fallout.

Apples and oranges. Both immigrant parents AND their children are illegal. No guilt by association. Next.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

I think he's talking about the baker who refused to make cake for same sex wedding...?

She was being funny I believe. I mean what the heck is a gay cake? Is that the opposite of a straight cake?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
No no no no no you guys are missing the whole thing here. They were just trying to tell Sarah she needed to lose a few.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What if Sarah was black?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
No no no no no you guys are missing the whole thing here. They were just trying to tell Sarah she needed to lose a few.

Or maybe they were afraid she would eat the whole place up, including people.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
What if Sarah was black?

That's actually a good question. The outrage would be palpable.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: TDawg61

She was being funny I believe. I mean what the heck is a gay cake? Is that the opposite of a straight cake?

A good question.Let's not get into the can of worms a Bi-layer cake may cause!🤔

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
People keep comparing the Sanders restaurant refusal to the gay wedding cake refusal.
Not an accurate comparison.

The baker was willing to bake or sell ANY cake for the gay couple...EXCEPT one (wedding) the baker's religious views forbade him from making.

If Sanders and her family had been expecting the restaurant to host their birthday party for Cthulhu or Satan...and the
owner 's religious views forbid them from doing so on their premises...

THEN we would have a parallel situation.

The baker had NEVER made wedding cakes for other gay customers in the past.

However,...it is CERTAIN that the restaurant HAS served meals to OTHER customers with the same political views as Sanders...yet singled her out, specifically.

edit on 23-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Isurrender73

if someone doesn't want to do business with you they don't want to do business with you that's exactly how it should and usually does work

What if some of his menu items are only sold in his market by conservatives? Should they be able put him out of business?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join