It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: rollanotherone
So, you support the uni-party. Amazing.

Not at all, I support having a number of parties. However, I do not support parties that are a refuge for neo nazi's, set up concentration camps for kids, leave their citizens to die after natural disasters, refer to brown people as vermin that are infesting the nation, and idolize people like duterte.

Yup. Hook. Line. And sinker. You've taken the bait.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

At least Sanders got to stay with her kids after getting kicked OUT.

Oooooo, burn.

Do you know how stupid that is?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

As I said, I'm closing in on the point where I believe it to be a necessity. I am not there yet, but without some major changes in society, we are on that trajectory.

Unlike the alt right, I do not fetishize the idea of using violence against people I disagree with. But, I believe that once one has accepted that violence is the only answer left, they are morally obligated to act on it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

At least Sanders got to stay with her kids after getting kicked OUT.

Hmm. Imagine that. An American citizen who follows the rule of law, being treated like an American citizen who obeys the rule of law.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

As I said, I'm closing in on the point where I believe it to be a necessity. I am not there yet, but without some major changes in society, we are on that trajectory.

Unlike the alt right, I do not fetishize the idea of using violence against people I disagree with. But, I believe that once one has accepted that violence is the only answer left, they are morally obligated to act on it.

I know I would be watching you if I was the Feds.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Several pages ago... Something about ballots and bullets?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not sure WHY she went to the "Red Hen"...

I don't think they serve nothingburgers dripping in thoughts and prayers...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I know I would be watching you if I was the Feds.

Small fish. They have emails to delete and this Russian thing to peddle.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Star for that. I actually agree. It goes both ways though.

It does, I completely agree.

Despite the fact that I said I believe not discussing politics in society is the smart thing to do, I don't believe that to be the ideal. That it's optimal for no one to discuss political issues suggests that all ideologies are toxic to some degree, and that the team mentality is far too ingrained in society.

I believe this stems from political demographics not matching their constituent demographics.

The best solution I see for that, is to start using ranked choice voting.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Not sure WHY she went to the "Red Hen"...

I don't think they serve nothingburgers dripping in thoughts and prayers...

Don Lemon makes that every night with Rachel Maddow.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
Where do you get your info from?

A variety of news organizations.

Neo Nazi's are flocking to the Republican party and running in their primaries, some have even won. The party is accepting them, and after the President defended them following Charlottesville they are getting bolder.

Concentration camps are all over the news. Some are calling them summer camps, some are calling them internment camps. Concentration camp is the technically correct definition. To be clear, they aren't death camps, but the concentration camps in Germany didn't start out as death camps either.

Maria resulted in 4500 dead Puerto Ricans that could have been prevented, some places still don't have power.

Vermin that infest the country comes directly from the language Trump uses to describe immigrants.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You are beyond repair, just keep on drinking the juice.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Several pages ago... Something about ballots and bullets?

Yes. If the country is not fixed through the ballot box in coming years such as the next decade, or possibly less depending on how quickly we slide into fascism, there's only one option left.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Must be a full moon tonight.

Wow.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Must be a full moon tonight.

Wow.

Everything from bullets to butt creme tonight.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think ya'll should wear them red hats more!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

However, I do not support parties that are a refuge for neo nazi's...

By Jeb, I presume you mean Jeb Bush...

You might want to take a closer look at the family which you support:

When George H.W. Bush was elected U.S. Vice President in 1980, Texas mystery man Will Stamps Farish III took over management of all of George Bush’s personal wealth in a “blind trust.”

On March 25, 1942, U.S. Assistant Attorney General Thurman Arnold announced that William Stamps Farish (grandfather of the President’s money manager) had pled “no contest” to charges of criminal conspiracy with the Nazis.

Twenty years before he was U.S. President, Congressman George H.W. Bush was chair of the Republican Task Force on Earth Resources and Population.

Bush’s obsessive thinking on this subject was guided by his family’s friend, General William H. Draper, Jr., the founder and chairman of the UN Population Crisis Committee, and vice chairman of the Planned Parenthood Federation.

William H. Draper, Jr., was director, vice president and assistant treasurer of the GCI, arranging short term loans and financial management tricks for Thyssen and the German Steel Trust. Draper’s clients sponsored Hitler’s terroristic takeover and led the buildup of the Nazi war industry.

The Bush Family Ties to Eugenics and Race Hygiene - (direct.pdf ink)

...set up concentration camps for kids...

I think you need a review:

Jastrebarsko – concentration camp for children

Now compare that to this:

These photos were the Trump administration’s attempt to quiet criticism. They’re only increasing critics’ horror.

Those critics need to maybe review as well.

You've made some rather disturbing posts in this thread and I seriously hope you consider getting help or speaking to a professional about some of what you've said.

Specifically the possible need for bullets in relation to those at whom your ire is directed.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

...and ya'll can wear your pussy hats!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I was in it for Rand Paul. But keep making assumptions there buckaroo.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join