It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: RowanBean

a reply to: rollanotherone

They only step in when stepped on.

James Alex Fields sure stepped on gas pedal.

Oh you mean that FBI plant? Yup. 1 person represents an entire demographic. #notallmuslims. #notallmexicans. #metoo.

FBI plants on the left, including the "alt-left" and Antifa, don't represent an entire demographic.
Glad you are waking up. Welcome to the real world.

The left doesn't need plants. They already do the job they're designed to do.

It's truly incredible that people like you truly swallowed the right-wing propaganda whole.

Yeah. Making things up is an amazing debate tactic. It's what they teach in law school on day one.

Oh that's what they taught you? At least you admit you make things up.
There's hope for you yet.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You don't sound like a very reputable person. I would definitely not want you or your company handling anything of mine or my patients if I were a doctor. You sound like you might pull a fast one on somebody if you had the chance. Sick....really a bit "off".

If you didn't hold a toxic ideology, you wouldn't have to worry about remaining anonymous in society.

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ker2010
Look at Aazadan, the stuff he is typing about would cause a civil war. I mean the left can't even go to an award show without dropping the F-bomb at the president and the vitriol is starting to go more and more towards his supporters as well.

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I believe a civil war is necessary. The alt right needs to be purged, and if it doesn't happen through ballots, it's time for bullets.

Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

Are they making weaponized Rascal scooters yet for ya'll?

All it takes is mention of an AR15 and you all run for the hills.

AR15 vs. Predator drones, APCs, ect...yeah.

Red Dawn was a MOVIE...not a training manual.

Cut yall off from insulin for a week and and ANY "civil war" would end fast. The South would literally crumble.

I'm so scared of the soy boy beta army.

😂😅😂

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Look at Aazadan, the stuff he is typing about would cause a civil war. I mean the left can't even go to an award show without dropping the F-bomb at the president and the vitriol is starting to go more and more towards his supporters as well.

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I believe a civil war is necessary. The alt right needs to be purged, and if it doesn't happen through ballots, it's time for bullets.

Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

My Hove-a-round is armed.

Armed with beer coozies!?!

If you gotta ROLL, might as well ROLL in style!

ROLL TIDE!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Found this so I thought I'd share because it's pretty funny.

Memes. The final tactic of a losing argument. Aaaaaaand we are done here.

Uh it's a tactic of humor. Something that some people here seem to be sorely lacking.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Cut yall off from insulin for a week and and ANY "civil war" would end fast. The South would literally crumble.

😂😅😂

Terrified here of the incel mall ninjas myself.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
yeah actually can you dig those up please?

I would love to. I can look for them tonight if you would really like, but it's against ATS policy to start naming members and calling them out.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Much like our fight for independence, outnumbered, out gunned, out matched yet we still won. Was that a movie too? I don't remember.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

😂😅😂

They probably get a better work out then people like you sucking on a Twinkie living in that basement your parents have been trying to get you out of.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sanders thrown out of chicken restaurant

That's blasphemy !!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

😂😅😂

link   

Fighting a BROKE England.

You forgot that part. An enemy that was an ocean away...

Also, FRANCE kinda helped.

Like.

A LOT.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You don't sound like a very reputable person. I would definitely not want you or your company handling anything of mine or my patients if I were a doctor. You sound like you might pull a fast one on somebody if you had the chance. Sick....really a bit "off".

If you didn't hold a toxic ideology, you wouldn't have to worry about remaining anonymous in society.

Star for that. I actually agree. It goes both ways though.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So, you support the uni-party. Amazing.

Not at all, I support having a number of parties. However, I do not support parties that are a refuge for neo nazi's, set up concentration camps for kids, leave their citizens to die after natural disasters, refer to brown people as vermin that are infesting the nation, and idolize people like duterte.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

😂😅😂

They probably get a better work out then people like you sucking on a Twinkie living in that basement your parents have been trying to get you out of.

Thats nice.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So, you support the uni-party. Amazing.

Not at all, I support having a number of parties. However, I do not support parties that are a refuge for neo nazi's, set up concentration camps for kids, leave their citizens to die after natural disasters, refer to brown people as vermin that are infesting the nation, and idolize people like duterte.

Where do you get your info from?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Fighting a BROKE England.

You forgot that part. An enemy that was an ocean away...

Also, FRANCE kinda helped.

Like.

A LOT.

Majority of our Armed Forces wouldn't open fire on its own citizens. Well, commies maybe.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Be careful junior.

I have an angry fist and I'm not afraid to wave it!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

At least Sanders got to stay with her kids after getting kicked OUT.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DanteGaland

Be careful junior.

I have an angry fist and I'm not afraid to wave it!

I promise NOT to walk on your grass!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join