It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ker2010
Look at Aazadan, the stuff he is typing about would cause a civil war. I mean the left can't even go to an award show without dropping the F-bomb at the president and the vitriol is starting to go more and more towards his supporters as well.

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I believe a civil war is necessary. The alt right needs to be purged, and if it doesn't happen through ballots, it's time for bullets.

My God Man you're reaching Stage5

Cool off for your own good !!

😌

Except the left keeps calling for gun control. The right owns all the guns and ammo.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Look at Aazadan, the stuff he is typing about would cause a civil war. I mean the left can't even go to an award show without dropping the F-bomb at the president and the vitriol is starting to go more and more towards his supporters as well.

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I believe a civil war is necessary. The alt right needs to be purged, and if it doesn't happen through ballots, it's time for bullets.

Damn son, you gone and lost your snip.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why not?

Because there is no advantage to doing so. If you're going to get along with someone, you should be able to do so without liking the same team. The only thing discussing politics does is divide people into camps, cause disagreements, and cause people who would happily get along with each other in any other circumstance to suddenly become adversarial.

On this particular subject, ignorance is bliss. Clearly, when anonymity is involved I have no such hesitation to discuss it but on highly divisive issues I think society functions better when ideas are not discussed on an individual basis.

link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
It isn't bigotry if the wedding cake baker refuses to serve the LGBT people but it's bigotry for this restaurant to refuse service to Sarah?
Pretty interesting.

Certain groups are considered protected classes under the law. Sexuality is one of them. Political ideology is not. I didn't think the Tea Party were such snowflakes, demanding legal protections for being called out on their BS.

When is your next ANTIFA meeting? Asking for a friend.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If I knew your identity, with the evil that sits in your heart, I definitely would request a different waitress. I wouldn't want YOU touching my food! Whatever you do as far as lab work, yikes!! Creepy.

Yup. No wonder she keeps her identity hidden.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
And the left have some of the worst, they are apparently so bad the rest of California wants to split and be separate from them.

The proposed breakup in California (which is opposed by well over 90% of residents) has nothing to do with politics. It's 100% about money.

link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

a reply to: rollanotherone

They only step in when stepped on.

James Alex Fields sure stepped on gas pedal.

Oh you mean that FBI plant? Yup. 1 person represents an entire demographic. #notallmuslims. #notallmexicans. #metoo.

FBI plants on the left, including the "alt-left" and Antifa, don't represent an entire demographic.
Glad you are waking up. Welcome to the real world.

The left doesn't need plants. They already do the job they're designed to do.

It's truly incredible that people like you truly swallowed the right-wing propaganda whole.

link   

Yup. No wonder she keeps her identity hidden.

Asking for my identity is against ATS T&Cs.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Bring it snowflake! Or are you going to sit behind your keyboard and provoke those of your ilk with weak minds to do your dirty work for ya?

Are they making weaponized Rascal scooters yet for ya'll?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
But, but but......

Just bake the cake!! Right?

I for one support their right to not serve whomever they choose for whatever reason they choose. The market will sort it out.

If this place is boycotted by conservatives, they better hope their liberal customer base is enough to support them long term.

edit on 23-6-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

No matter if I can walk or crawl, I can shoot accurately and hit my mark! Any more questions SJW?

link   
Found this so I thought I'd share because it's pretty funny.

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Don't you people even try and come up with something better then that?

Jeezuz, put some effort into it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

All it takes is mention of an AR15 and you all run for the hills.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
And the left have some of the worst, they are apparently so bad the rest of California wants to split and be separate from them.

The proposed breakup in California (which is opposed by well over 90% of residents) has nothing to do with politics. It's 100% about money.

And Russia.

There are ties between the Yes California campaign and an "anti-globalist" Russian group that has received funding from the Kremlin.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

They only step in when stepped on.

James Alex Fields sure stepped on gas pedal.

Oh you mean that FBI plant? Yup. 1 person represents an entire demographic. #notallmuslims. #notallmexicans. #metoo.

FBI plants on the left, including the "alt-left" and Antifa, don't represent an entire demographic.
Glad you are waking up. Welcome to the real world.

The left doesn't need plants. They already do the job they're designed to do.

It's truly incredible that people like you truly swallowed the right-wing propaganda whole.

Yeah. Making things up is an amazing debate tactic. It's what they teach in law school on day one.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

All it takes is mention of an AR15 and you all run for the hills.

AR15 vs. Predator drones, APCs, ect...yeah.

Red Dawn was a MOVIE...not a training manual.

Cut yall off from insulin for a week and and ANY "civil war" would end fast. The South would literally crumble.

edit on 23-6-2018 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

My Hove-a-round is armed.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Found this so I thought I'd share because it's pretty funny.

Memes. The final tactic of a losing argument. Aaaaaaand we are done here.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join