It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: IAMTAT

At some point you just have to leave *crazy* well enough alone.

I think crap like this is sad.

Hopefully her view is just a minority.

Think about it for a second.

Restaurants aside...if a recognizable member of the Trump administration were rushed to a hospital for a medical emergency (or some dude in a MAGA tee shirt)...there is a very real chance that someone like Sookie would actually refuse to treat them and possibly let them die.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Aazadan

it's not the alt-right calling for violence and gaslighting people

see your post above

Really? Do I need to dig up the posts? Many of the right on ATS have called for the death penalty for everyone who crosses the southern border, nuclear weapons to be used on muslims, and so on. And do we even need to get into the people who have fantasies about using their guns to kill their fellow countrymen? I've been reading posts from the hard right for years here now who would love nothing more than to kill the left.

They're calling for violence. Lots of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

ATS have called for the death penalty for everyone who crosses the southern border

yeah actually can you dig those up please?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: ker2010

Name calling is the provenance of less than mature people who may never become fully adult. Adults shake hands when the game is over and the other side has won. Neither the Republican politicians nor the Democrat politicians are capable of that simple thing we hopefully teach our children is how they should act. Had Hillary won, it would be the same. A pox on both houses.

Had Hillary won, we would currently be in year 4 of an investigation into Hillary's emails, and we wouldn't have people like Scott Pruitt running an agency where they've only sent 1 official email (wink wink) in 2 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

it's not the alt-right calling for violence and gaslighting people

see your post above

Yeah, I was going to mention something similar to that. I've spoken to people who are supposedly "alt right". They don't advocate violence. They only step in when stepped on.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

They only step in when stepped on.

James Alex Fields sure stepped on gas pedal.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Man! This level of being misinformed and hyper-focusing on some hyped-up narrative by loonies is frightening. People that don't have a full deck should not be playing. Dangerous dangerous sick minds that create this level of distortion need help. TDS is real, people! Fake News is real.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's appalling.

Like I said, hopefully she represents the fringe in terms of numbers.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ker2010
Trump supporters being called Nazis is a low as you go. No more a hateful thing can you be labeled as. It means I personally had a hand in or supported the concept of trying to genocide a whole group of people.

I'm a Republican myself, I'm aligned with people like Jeb and Kasich. I'll call it as I see it. The alt right that have taken over the party are Nazi's, and they need to be eliminated.

So, you support the uni-party. Amazing.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: loam

At some point you just have to leave *crazy* well enough alone.

I think crap like this is sad.

Hopefully her view is just a minority.

Think about it for a second.

Restaurants aside...if a recognizable member of the Trump administration were rushed to a hospital for a medical emergency (or some dude in a MAGA tee shirt)...there is a very real chance that someone like Sookie would actually refuse to treat them and possibly let them die.

Yup, and the crazy left would froth at the mouth in support. Something about a republican getting shot at a baseball game?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
It isn't bigotry if the wedding cake baker refuses to serve the LGBT people but it's bigotry for this restaurant to refuse service to Sarah?
Pretty interesting.

Certain groups are considered protected classes under the law. Sexuality is one of them. Political ideology is not. I didn't think the Tea Party were such snowflakes, demanding legal protections for being called out on their BS.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sarah Sanders is bad for business. It would want that liar in my restaurant disturbing the other patrons by her presence.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh you mean that FBI plant? Yup. 1 person represents an entire demographic. #notallmuslims. #notallmexicans. #metoo.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If I did somehow find out, no matter who it was, I would have to "step away" for all of her "particulate" processes and assays.

It not "hate", lol. It's procedure. Our patients' identities are purposely unknown. If it was my mother, a movie star, a politician or anyone else, if I found out their identity, I would have to "recuse" myself from processing or assaying their study.

But, as a waitress, I NEVER tampered with anyone's food, nor would I. But, I too would refuse to serve Sarah Sanders though.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Oh you mean that FBI plant? Yup. 1 person represents an entire demographic. #notallmuslims. #notallmexicans. #metoo.

FBI plants on the left, including the "alt-left" and Antifa, don't represent an entire demographic.
Glad you are waking up. Welcome to the real world.

link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: xuenchen

Sarah Sanders is bad for business. It would want that liar in my restaurant disturbing the other patrons by her presence.

And your business wouldn't last a year.

link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ker2010
Look at Aazadan, the stuff he is typing about would cause a civil war. I mean the left can't even go to an award show without dropping the F-bomb at the president and the vitriol is starting to go more and more towards his supporters as well.

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I believe a civil war is necessary. The alt right needs to be purged, and if it doesn't happen through ballots, it's time for bullets.

My God Man you're reaching Stage5

Cool off for your own good !!

😌

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

FBI plants on the left, including the "alt-left" and Antifa, don't represent an entire demographic.
Glad you are waking up. Welcome to the real world.

The left doesn't need plants. They already do the job they're designed to do.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thank you for that explanation, Sookie.

(post by queenofswords removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join