It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Get Off the Fence Herr Doctor , and Tell Us How You Really Feel ! .............)

I agree the restaurant has perfect right to refuse service and people have perfect right to respond to that either good or bad. [/qu

Personally , if I was Sara , I would go back to that Joint and Find Out where the Owner Parks their Car , then Let the Air Out of All of his Four Tires ..........Paybacks a Bee Otch...........
edit on 23-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Oh and this is disgusting..

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh man that is truly disgusting.

So you're saying door bell ditch is disgusting? Just seems like actions have consequences. You reap what you sow.

I find the hypocrisy to be disgusting.

On both sides?

Sure. But this time it's more pronounced on the right.

No. It's just this days headline. Do you even remember the last 10 years of news cycles?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

Repercussions, yes.

Being trolled by twitter “heroes”, not so much.

They are well within their right to refuse anyone service. Same as that bakery, deal with it without trying to ruin someone’s livelihood.

Welcome to 2018...its the norm now... I guess they can go old school and camp out front. I agree with you about they can refuse service, BUT once again repercussions. If a bakery refused gays and the community got together and no one ever went back to that bakery and they closed, I would say the same thing.

Right on point!

That's the beauty of Capitalism. Let the "consumer decide".

edit on 23-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Oh and this is disgusting..

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh man that is truly disgusting.

So you're saying door bell ditch is disgusting? Just seems like actions have consequences. You reap what you sow.

I find the hypocrisy to be disgusting.

On both sides?

Sure. But this time it's more pronounced on the right.

No. It's just this days headline. Do you even remember the last 10 years of news cycles?

I have a good memory but I get your point.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: loam

By the time you needed my labs' services, you wouldn't be able to take your business anywhere else.

So if Sarah Sanders came in for your "lab's services" you would refuse her service?

"People don't come into my lab, their blood "particulates" do. By the time they come to my lab, they are dying of their disease and are recommended to our program through their doctors.

But, like I said, if she came into my restaurant, I would refuse to serve her.

My point was...Knowing it was Sarah Sanders (or HER blood particulates)...would you refuse service to her in your lab?

Ew.

Republican blood.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I keep trying to figure out. What exactly did Sarah Sanders DO other than work for a pro-action solutions-oriented president. Everything I know and have read about this lady is positive. She is an excellent role model as far as I see.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its embatassing to be a Dimocrat. Smart onea will cross over to Repub.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: F4guy

And that is why my partners and I have decided that our medevac helicopter company will not transport Trump supporters. Our sincere religious belief is that Trump supporters are unChristian bigots whose lifestyle, which includes voting for racist pigs, is offensive.

Baking a cake for a gay couple and saving lives are two entirely different services to humanity. Your post shows me who has the callous bigotted heart. You really need to consider another line of work.

I don't fly the damn things. I only own a piece of the company. Helicopters are an accumulation of spare parts, all built by the lowest bidder, trying to fly in a loose formation. I fly 747s internationally.There is only 1 stick
(actually yoke) to worry about, and taking your hands off the controls doesn't mean nearly instant death, as it does on many helicopters. Our Bells and Sikorskys actually have autopilots, but definitely no autoland or coupled approach capabilities. As far as finding another line of work, on nights like this where I'm flightplanning a 15 hour flight to Mogadishu, then a quick turn and another 6 hours to Lagos, I might agree with you. But then again, after that trip I have 8 days off to play.And to think of ways to trigger the Trumpeteers.

So you admit to being a troll. Awesome. Now we know never to take you for your word.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ITT:

Triggered Libertarian Incels complaining.

FREE MARKET BABY!

Womp womp!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: theantediluvian
SHS should sue the restaurant owner for refusing her service.

I agree with you there. The restaurant owner was in the wrong legally but I still support it socially. These people need to be blacklisted.

From advocating a civil war to endorsing the restriction of free speech of anyone who holds a different perspective. You are certainly on a roll today. Wonder if you'd be this straight to the people's face you hate.

Free speech has been defined as a government construct. A private company can impose any sorts of restrictions on what you say that they want.

That includes groups that refuse to associate with fascists and nazi's.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

By the time you needed my labs' services, you wouldn't be able to take your business anywhere else.

So if Sarah Sanders came in for your "lab's services" you would refuse her service?

"People don't come into my lab, their blood "particulates" do. By the time they come to my lab, they are dying of their disease and are recommended to our program through their doctors.

My point was...Knowing it was Sarah Sanders (or HER blood particulates)...would you refuse service to her in your lab?

I wouldn't know, as I don't get patients names. If I did somehow find out, no matter who it was, I would have to "step away" for all of her "particulate" processes and assays. But, that's not going to happen, and I have no control over the intake process for patients.

The restaurant, on the other hand...…..

edit on 23-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, I think smart ones, or at least tired of the B.S. might vote independent..both major parties suuuuuuuck it hard in their own way.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's what I keep trying to figure out. What exactly did Sarah Sanders DO other than work for a pro-action solutions-oriented president. Everything I know and have read about this lady is positive. She is an excellent role model as far as I see.

You're not blinded by the lefts hatred. That's why.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ew.

Republican blood.

Actually it's reptilian blood.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: rollanotherone

So you're ok with a burka ban?

I haven't given it a whole lot of thought actually but we can consider it right here if you're up to it.

First off, a "Burqa Ban" on its face would seem to be illegal because it targets a specific religious group. The law would need to be against face coverings that obscure the identity of the wearer, be it burqas, ski masks, clown masks, ninja masks, or whatever.

So then you have to weigh the benefits vs the harm. In other words, is there a significant public good that outweighs the infringement on both individual and religious liberties. Which turns out to be an even complex debate then it might seem.

For example, consider the rollout of facial recognition technology. A privacy advocate may reasonably argue that automated tracking of people using facial recognition is an egregious and dangerous violation of personal privacy.

On the other hand, the arguments for such a ban on facial coverings in public would include concerns for public safety. Namely, that masked people are for more difficult to identify, including by potential witnesses as well as surveillance systems (including security cameras not enabled with facial recognition).

You can keep going back and forth with this — what about costume masks? Is a guy in costume advertising a kid's restaurant not concealing his identity? What about masks for protective purposes? What about a mask that covers a face of somebody who is disfigured?

And how much face covering is permissible? What about scarves? What about a scarf worn with a hat that comes down past the hairline?

Is a non-burqa wearer any more or less concealed than a person wearing a knit cap, sunglasses and a scarf pulled up over their mouth/nose? Arguably not.

Should wearing scarves over one's mouth and nose on a cold, blustery day, be made illegal?

Then of course, you have to consider religious groups with members who cover their faces as part of their religious observations. If that's the only thing to be considered (which it's not), then it becomes a question of whether or not there is an exceptional good to the public which outweighs the rights of the religious folks.

If the ban is specifically against wearing burqas in public, then no. If it's a ban against wearing burqas in public because a lot of people don't like to see people wearing burqas, then it's doubly no.

If it's a ban against all face covering in public, then we'll talk about it.
interesting viewpoint. You have a brain and use it. More interesting. One question. Where were you during the burqa and burqini ban B's that France pulled?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Its embatassing to be a Dimocrat. Smart onea will cross over to Repub.

Even the dumb ones. Just look at me!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you'd let people die if they thought differently than you.

Yeah.

Nice job, fud.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

Wonder if you'd be this straight to the people's face you hate.

Of course he wouldn't. They slink around in the shadows or form a gang of like-minded haters and attack someone at a restaurant trying to enjoy a quiet meal with family or friends.

They hate America. They want to fundamentally transform our nation into what they are....weak and dumb.

I don't discuss politics in person.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Left hates her because she hands the Leftist news media their asses...each time they ask loaded and deranged questions at Press conferences and briefings.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join