It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If she was gay the news on this would get caught in an endless loop. That would be some real "spin".

Ha! Better yet, Sarah is a she. Something about glass ceilings and equality.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Oh and this is disgusting..

mobile.twitter.com...

Needs to be severe punishment !!

😃😃🍟🍔

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Inalienable Rights are Vaguely Defined by the Law , but in Most Cases Not Recognized . An Injustice ? You Decide ............(

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: roadgravel
If she was gay the news on this would get caught in an endless loop. That would be some real "spin".

Ha! Better yet, Sarah is a she. Something about glass ceilings and equality.

Yeah where the Hell are the Womens' Rights Groups !!!!!

Has Hillary Tweeted yet ?

😃

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RowanBean

What's it say? Posobiec blocked me a long time ago after I called him out on his bull#.

People are doing immature childish things in response to an immature and childish business. Making reservations and not showing up.

It's mean...but I suppose people are legally allowed to protest the place because it's policy offends their deeply-held moral beliefs.

I guess it's neither less stupid nor nasty than what the Red Hen did.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh man that is truly disgusting.

So you're saying door bell ditch is disgusting? Just seems like actions have consequences. You reap what you sow.

I find the hypocrisy to be disgusting.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

So you're saying door bell ditch is disgusting? Just seems like actions have consequences. You reap what you sow.

On both sides?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

On both sides?

Sure. But this time it's more pronounced on the right.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RowanBean

What's it say? Posobiec blocked me a long time ago after I called him out on his bull#.

Bet he isn't the only one who blocked you? Have you pissed of James Woods and got an insta block yet?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

I don't find it disgusting, there are repercussions in our actions and if they are so bold to do what they did I guess they can also accept the fallout of those actions. Its going to be interesting how they fair, either good or bad. Free publicity though... maybe that was their intent.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: loam

By the time you needed my labs' services, you wouldn't be able to take your business anywhere else.

So if Sarah Sanders came in for your "lab's services" you would refuse her service?

"People don't come into my lab, their blood "particulates" do. By the time they need our services, they are dying of their disease and are recommended to our program through their doctors.

But, like I said, if she came into my restaurant, I would refuse to serve her.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Repercussions, yes.

Being trolled by twitter “heroes”, not so much.

They are well within their right to refuse anyone service. Same as that bakery, deal with it without trying to ruin someone’s livelihood.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The restaurant has the right to refuse service.

Now it's no secret how they run their businesses and folks can know before patronizing.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

mobile.twitter.com...

I don't find it disgusting, there are repercussions in our actions and if they are so bold to do what they did I guess they can also accept the fallout of those actions. Its going to be interesting how they fair, either good or bad. Free publicity though... maybe that was their intent.

Get Off the Fence Herr Doctor , and Tell Us How You Really Feel ! .............)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: xuenchen

i would sue the bejesus out of that restaurant if i were she.

I was thinking the same exact thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Repercussions, yes.

They are well within their right to refuse anyone service. Same as that bakery, deal with it without trying to ruin someone’s livelihood.

Welcome to 2018...its the norm now... I guess they can go old school and camp out front. I agree with you about they can refuse service, BUT once again repercussions. If a bakery refused gays and the community got together and no one ever went back to that bakery and they closed, I would say the same thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Get Off the Fence Herr Doctor , and Tell Us How You Really Feel ! .............)

I agree the restaurant has perfect right to refuse service and people have perfect right to respond to that either good or bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Repercussions, yes.

Welcome to 2018...its the norm now... I guess they can go old school and camp out front. I agree with you about they can refuse service, BUT once again repercussions. If a bakery refused gays and the community got together and no one ever went back to that bakery and they closed, I would say the same thing.

I Kind of Like where you are coming from here , but I thing I need an Updated Map.............)

edit on 23-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: F4guy

And that is why my partners and I have decided that our medevac helicopter company will not transport Trump supporters. Our sincere religious belief is that Trump supporters are unChristian bigots whose lifestyle, which includes voting for racist pigs, is offensive.

Baking a cake for a gay couple and saving lives are two entirely different services to humanity. Your post shows me who has the callous bigotted heart. You really need to consider another line of work.

I don't fly the damn things. I only own a piece of the company. Helicopters are an accumulation of spare parts, all built by the lowest bidder, trying to fly in a loose formation. I fly 747s internationally.There is only 1 stick
(actually yoke) to worry about, and taking your hands off the controls doesn't mean nearly instant death, as it does on many helicopters. Our Bells and Sikorskys actually have autopilots, but definitely no autoland or coupled approach capabilities. As far as finding another line of work, on nights like this where I'm flightplanning a 15 hour flight to Mogadishu, then a quick turn and another 6 hours to Lagos, I might agree with you. But then again, after that trip I have 8 days off to play.And to think of ways to trigger the Trumpeteers.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: loam

By the time you needed my labs' services, you wouldn't be able to take your business anywhere else.

So if Sarah Sanders came in for your "lab's services" you would refuse her service?

"People don't come into my lab, their blood "particulates" do. By the time they come to my lab, they are dying of their disease and are recommended to our program through their doctors.

But, like I said, if she came into my restaurant, I would refuse to serve her.

My point was...Knowing it was Sarah Sanders (or HER blood particulates)...would you refuse service to her in your lab?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join