It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us
Well, if you want any real work done, get a masters person. In between RA and TA jobs of course.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The First Amendment is not intended to give religious people their own set of special powers that allow them to trample the rights of others and claim a religious right to do so.

First Amendment protections of religion are intended to preserve the individual's ability to practice or NOT practice the religion of that person's choice. And those protections evaporate fairly quickly if the actions of the religious person interfere with the rights of others.

Do you honestly believe that religious people have extra rights?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

I waited tables to get though my undergrad classes. After I got my Bachelors' I did lab work to support myself until I got my 1st PhD. Now I have 10 employees.

I wonder if you'd be willing to publish the name of your business so other people with 'deeply held moral beliefs' can fairly choose whether or not to do business with you?

Nope. They wouldn't dare. Too easy to hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Now to be fair, he did specify MS-13 but to also be perfectly clear, the entire MS-13! MS-13! MS-13! THEY'RE RAPISTS! THEY'RE RAPISTS! THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME! bull# is all about brainwashing the base into irrationally associatin people in the country illegally (illegal border crossers, visa overstayers), particularly those hailing from Central American countries, with violent crime.

This is done to create an irrational fear. Because fear and the inextricable hate it leads to are powerful motivators. It's classic control through fear.

Well, that explains the unhinged approach to the Trumps and those who work for him. Classic control.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Yeah, when I waited tables my main concern was the moral proclivity of the fatbastard wanting more effing blue cheese.

link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Either way, they're all breaking the law. What happens when I break the law? That's right. I pay the consequences.

Then why isn't the federal government raiding pot dispensaries in states where recreational and medical marijuana have been legalized?
edit on 2018-6-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: queenofswords
Do you honestly believe that religious people have extra rights?

So you're ok with a burka ban?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Either way, they're all breaking the law. What happens when I break the law? That's right. I pay the consequences.

Then why isn't the federal government raiding pot dispensaries in states where recreational and medical marijuana have been legalized?

States rights? That thing called the Constitution?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What's THAT got to do with Sarah Sanders and the Restaurant ?

😃😃

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

maybe she couldn't find any employees who could serve her without a massive tinge of guilt flooding their souls... who knows...
it's interesting though, the right to freedom of religion, as well as all the other rights in the constitution was geared towards people's, individual's rights, not businesses... so, why is it that the rights of the business when it comes to religious beliefs trumps those of the individuals working for that business??

If ya'll hadn't made such a big God Damned Deal over the Christian baker? I would agree. However fair play can be a bitch sometimes, and this is where we are at as a society, because we have become like children. You know how children tend to imitate their parents behavior and beliefs???

Yea, it's a damn shame that grown ass adults, have become children in that they become like the liars in our government and MSM.

Operation Mockingbird is in full effect and adults have become children to their government and MSM.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Because fear and the inextricable hate it leads to are powerful motivators. It's classic control through fear.

I cant speak for all right-leaning people or Trump supporters but for me Its not fear nor hate.

If I woke up tomorrow and everyone south of the border was LILLY WHITE, and all of them had the personality of Mother Teresa, but they still cost American citizens money, we still had people who needed help here in the USA that weren't getting it, I would still want our immigration law and borders enforced.

If I was on a titanic lifeboat Id damn sure as hell would hate not being able to help those freezing and drowning passengers but I sure as hell wouldn't let another one in the lifeboat if it was gonna cause the boat to overturn!!!

There is a limit to how many immigrants ANY country can absorb especially in this WELFARE STATE. Sorry, we simply can not intake the 1 billion hungry of the world.

Their country of origin needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want my Country to end up like a 3rd world country if that makes me a racist bigot so be it.
edit on 23-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What's THAT got to do with Sarah Sanders and the Restaurant ?

😃😃

It's a strawman. One of anti's go to's.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep it up leftist douche bags!

Only a matter of time before a lot of folks going to restaurants start wondering if the chef spit in their food because of their political beliefs.

Do you regularly go into restaurant's announcing your political view publicly?

All it takes is for one server to overhear a political comment made at the table , and the rest of the servers and kitchen staff can know within a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i would sue the bejesus out of that restaurant if i were she.

And you would lose the bejesus out of that lawsuit, if you could even find a lawyer to take such a loser case. A person is free to discriminate against anyone for any reason, unless the person is part of a protected class. Lying feckless c%%%% are not a protected class. And that is why my partners and I have decided that our medevac helicopter company will not transport Trump supporters. Our sincere religious belief is that Trump supporters are unChristian bigots whose lifestyle, which includes voting for racist pigs, is offensive. If bakers don't have to bake cakes for gays, we don't have to provide services to homophobes. They can walk to a hospital.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Only a matter of time before a lot of folks going to restaurants start wondering if the chef spit in their food because of their political beliefs.

All it takes is for one server to overhear a political comment made at the table , and the rest of the servers and kitchen staff can know within a few minutes.

Yup. Ann Coulter came into my work. Within seconds the entire staff knew and we're already talking about spit in food and tainting her drinks.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Well bless your heart.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i would sue the bejesus out of that restaurant if i were she.

And you would lose the bejesus out of that lawsuit, if you could even find a lawyer to take such a loser case. A person is free to discriminate against anyone for any reason, unless the person is part of a protected class. Lying feckless c%%%% are not a protected class. And that is why my partners and I have decided that our medevac helicopter company will not transport Trump supporters. Our sincere religious belief is that Trump supporters are unChristian bigots whose lifestyle, which includes voting for racist pigs, is offensive. If bakers don't have to bake cakes for gays, we don't have to provide services to homophobes. They can walk to a hospital.

And I hope your chopper crashes. Would hate for your "company" to continue doing "business" in this world.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'd hump her leg like a basset hound.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Yup. Ann Coulter came into my work. Within seconds the entire staff knew and we're already talking about spit in food and tainting her drinks.

All it takes is one that does it secretly, or one who does it to impress. With all the crazy left wing nuts screaming f you Trump , it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if someone would spit in her drink and think themselves some sort of “resistance” hero.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Seen the movie, "Waiting"? That's why you don't piss off the workers at restaurants. But it's very unfortunate that Ann Coulter is known for his hatred so I'm sure she constantly worry at eating at restaurants.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join