It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

I waited tables to get though my undergrad classes. After I got my Bachelors' I did lab work to support myself until I got my 1st PhD. Now I have 10 employees.

And hate Capitalism! Am I right?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Now I have 10 employees.

Who would no doubtfully be fired if you found out they supported Trump according to your posts lol.
edit on 23-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump Staffers Can't Get Laid

Tough news out of Washington this morning: Apparently no one wants to hook up with any of the young, horny singles of the Trump White House.

According to a new report from Politico, White House staffers have had a hard time adjusting to life in the capital because it’s hard finding people who aren’t wildly turned off by the Trump administration’s policies.

WOMP WOMP

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can't help me what? I am asking a question. How was the statement or statements hypocritical that were made? If you have a PhD you should be able to do it....

Back up your hate...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I waited tables to get though my undergrad classes. After I got my Bachelors' I did lab work to support myself until I got my 1st PhD. Now I have 10 employees.

How nice for you.
Any of your 10 employees Trump supporters?

link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Actually the waiter reported it first...

The incident first came to light when staff member Jaike Foley-Schultz said he was only able to serve Sanders for two minutes before the manager came over and kicked her out. 'I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members,' he posted on Facebook.

But you keep calling people liars to make yourself feel good....okay?

link   

Because I called you out on your caustic BS?

Southern Guardian and I rarely agree upon anything, but at least he's adult and civil enough to recognize this country was founded upon the principle that all walks of life should be able to live in harmony here.

In my book, that perhaps more than all else is what it means to be American.

edit on 23-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Some men’s testosterone levels are plummeting thanks to the results of the US election

edit on 23-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Conservatives are more attractive than liberals, study finds

www.indy100.com...

Hot people are more likely to support right-wing parties because they are stronger and more successful than their more liberal peers, apparently.

WOMP WOMP

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Yeah, BREEDING like crazy due to religious zealotry and low intelligence mixes genes around a LOT.

WOMP WOMP

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Trump Staffers Can't Get Laid

Tough news out of Washington this morning: Apparently no one wants to hook up with any of the young, horny singles of the Trump White House.

According to a new report from Politico, White House staffers have had a hard time adjusting to life in the capital because it’s hard finding people who aren’t wildly turned off by the Trump administration’s policies.

WOMP WOMP

Well it's obvious. If you can't even take your date to a dinner, then it makes sense.

Duh.

#TruthBomb

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are the one to keep projecting hate and bigotry. You called the owner a hateful bigot, not me. It's your "go to" slander. I have only turned your own words, an other posters words against the me and the restaurant owner back to you as a description Sanders and Nielson, instead of the restaurant owner. It just so happens that when those diffinitions are projected on them, and other Trumpeteers, it fits like a glove!

You guys get all foamy at the mouth when your accusational words of hate and bigotry are directed at your cause. Your hypcrisy is laughable.

link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Anyone not recognizing Sanders would be bewildered at what they had seen.

And, anyone recognizing her might have alerted everyone on Face Book, Instagram and Twitter of her location and caused a screaming mob scene as bod or worse than the Kristjen Nielsen's Mexican restaurant experience.

The mob scene will cower in the face of opposition. You will cower in the face of opposition. It's easy enough to talk like you do on the internet. Doing it face to face against the very crowd you despise is much, much harder with severe consequences. Are you really ready for that?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

We save live, at my lab. We don't care if they're gay, Christian or Republican.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
gee, at least she wasn't handicapped, left on a highway in a broken down smashed up car, watching the tow truck drive away because the driver saw a bumper sticker that gave him the impression she was a bernie supporter and heard God's voice telling him how unhappy He would be if the driver gave her the two like he agreed to....

www.syracuse.com...

it seems quite simple really, if you are gonna be all for your side treating people like crap because they don't belong to your tribe.... then don't whine if someone of your tribe is treated like crap!!!

link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are the one to keep projecting hate and bigotry. You called the owner a hateful bigot, not me. It's your "go to" slander. I have only turned your own words, an other posters words against the me and the restaurant owner back to you as a description Sanders and Nielson, instead of the restaurant owner. It just so happens that when those diffinitions are projected on them, and other Trumpeteers, it fits like a glove!

You guys get all foamy at the mouth when your accusational words of hate and bigotry are directed at your cause. Your hypcrisy is laughable.

It's an accurate word to describe your sentiment and that of the owner. You turning it around for your own use says nothing of the accuracy, but more of your willingness to slander others, even if it doesn't fit at all.

link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

LOL...Is that you Omarosa?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hold on a Bigot is someone who is intolerant of another's belief or religion.

Id say not letting someone eat and kicking them out of your establishment is pretty intolerant.

link   

No shirt, no morals, no service.
Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) June 23, 2018

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Yeah, BREEDING like crazy due to religious zealotry and low intelligence mixes genes around a LOT.

WOMP WOMP

Why are you hating on Muslims?????

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join