It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sarah Sanders is the White House Press Secretary and she was "asked to leave" a restaurant because she works for Trump !!

The Democrats and anti-Trumpers are getting real nit-picky as more and more of their trash gets exposed.

And of course, many welcome the reactions because it always ends up adding (R) votes 😃

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant because she works for Trump

White House Press Secretary Sanders was thrown out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday because she works for President Trump -- the latest Trump official to be hounded out of a restaurant because of their political affiliation.

TMZ reported that she was kicked out of the restaurant -- The Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia -- on “moral grounds” and cited a waiter who said that Sanders was served “for a total of two minutes before my owner kicked her out along with seven of her other family members.”

Sanders confirmed the events on Twitter, saying she was told to leave by the owner because she worked for the president.

💥As 💥The💥Sun💥Burns💥

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I guess the customer isn't always right eh?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If Republicans are as smart about getting elected as I think they are, these episodes could easily be turned into a brochure and mailed to every “...or current resident” in the US. Shouldn’t be too hard to demonstrate the rampant fascism of the Democratic Party, not allowing public servants the opportunity to freely move about and choose just because they disagree with policy of the administration currently in power.

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, I just read this. Pretty sad behavior. The same folks that claim "higher ground" and all inclusiveness as baseline behavior are showing their true colors as hatefilled bigots.

crazy times

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What an immature thing to do. All I can hope is that it backfires on them , and they lose customers..but most likely they’ll gain left wing customers.

I feel bad for her and her family .. she seems like a nice lady with a lot of common sense.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And she took her business elsewhere. See? This is how it's done.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Can't she just go to another restaurant? Just like those of you who said that gays can just go to another bakery. What's the problem?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Liars aren't a protective class. The owner had every right to ask her and her family to leave his establishment. Her and her family politely acquiescing and leaving without incident probably saved her and the restaurant another angry chanting mob ruining Sanders' and everyone else dinner.

Sarah Sanders should probably consider "take out" for awhile.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This isn't just going to go away if you ask me. It's going to continue to get worse.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And soon, the Red Hen will be the Dead Hen. Not the best business decision...

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This isn't just going to go away if you ask me. It's going to continue to get worse.

It exposes the hateful and the bigots. The unjust rarely last under such exposure.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes it does. Our society is a very unhappy society as evidenced not only by how people interact with each other online but by the increasing suicide and drug rates.

so what happens is everyone finds an enemy and then boom, weather it's misplaced or not

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

All of this hate from the party of love and inclusion?
Say it ain't so... SMH

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It exposes the hateful and the bigots.

LOL...Like they've been hiding!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I was going to say I don't see a problem with it because it wasn't done under religious, sexual preference or racist reasonings but if the person didn't do anything wrong in the restaurant and they're getting kicked out for personal reasons (religious, sexual preference, racism being a personal reason) I don't know how to feel about this, it's kind of a grey area.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Diversity and inclusiveness! Equal rights and treatment! Tolerance for other's differences and beliefs!*

*Unless you disagree with our political ideology, in which case you're not welcome to eat at public restaurants, and may be liable to be fired from your job, accused of being a Nazi, called names, or harassed by people using your personal contact information that may or may not be spread across the internet with the intention of encouraging said harassment. Physical assaults with improvised deadly weapons are also possible.

It's been my experience in life that the liberals who scream about diversity and tolerance are the most hateful of that very thing, and they just keep on proving it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

i would sue the bejesus out of that restaurant if i were she.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It exposes the hateful and the bigots.

LOL...Like they've been hiding!

Sure they have. I bet this owner thinks he is morally-superior to Sanders, and I wager he wears his anti-Trumpism as a cloak for the purpose of virtue-signalling. But his actions prove otherwise. He's a hateful bigot.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
dem's/lib's will descend into dog eat dog... and fight each other. While the Conservatives will continue on in an attempt to save this country. The dem's have very little chance of capturing the Presidency again in their present form. After all these little orchestrated smears have played out and failed, they will become toxic baggage for the dem's.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I was going to say I don't see a problem with it because it wasn't done under religious, sexual preference or racist reasonings but if the person didn't do anything wrong in the restaurant and they're getting kicked out for personal reasons (religious, sexual preference, racism being a personal reason) I don't know how to feel about this, it's kind of a grey area.

It is morally wrong to refuse service to someone because of who she works for or what her politics are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join