It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Misspelling Bonanxa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

The gods of ATS have not forsaken you

Whatever it is is at your end.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The gods of ATS have not forsaken you

Whatever it is is at your end.

Oh lawdy lawd thank heavens!

Haha, methinks it is on my end too. Probably from someone spoofing/hacking my phone when i was attached to a public wifi months ago at a sketchy restaurant around sketchy people!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Omg....do posts actually come up with underlined spelling errors for you?

Fucj....

Firefox desktop will if it is switched on.

How do you turn it on ?

There is a setting in Options, General, Language

Might differ in older versions

I think it is normally activated on a new install.

edit on 6/23/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/23/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Indeed.
In Firefox click the Tools menu option then Options, General, Language, and make sure "Check your spelling as you type" is checked. No idea about mobile though. I can't surf on a mobile, too slow and clunky and small screen!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Personally speaking, I have not suffered any unusual keyboard lag or undue numbers of misspellings at any time on this website... However, I normally use the site from my computer nowadays, because my hand me down iPad died the death, and my Samsung phone and tab are just too small to make proper use of the site with. The screen is too small, and the keyboards are too. When typing here, I like a full on querty board to play with, at close as possible to full size. Neither of my mobile options permit that, so desktop it is!

Now, sometimes when my keyboard needs more batteries, I find that things get sketchy, but they are only as sketchy on here as they are when creating a Word document, so I just change the batteries, and presto! Normal spelling. Something I have noticed when using a mobile phone to try and access the site, is that the layout and size of the keys, makes it damned near impossible to type fast and accurately, but that could just be because I have so many years of practice, typing on a regular keyboard.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

When I fat finger the keys, I blame it on the Mandela Effect these days. The damn keys keep moving around.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

HAHA!

Thats a good one! I shall have to remember that for the next time I sink a few before commenting... its been a while, that being said, but you never know!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join