It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks shares personal LinkedIn info of ICE agents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OK now that does it. I have had enough of these guys and girls. Obviously they are trying to destroy the USA. What other countries have they targeted other than the USA? So all of this over a situation that was already being corrected. I think not. Its an orchestrated threat and take down of not only the DNC, RNC but the entire USA. So who funds Wiki Leaks? Iceland

Superhero my arse.

I also hate Caviar.

WikiLeaks published online more than 9,000 names of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement employees, amid mounting criticism of the agency’s separation of migrant families. The Julian Assange-founded nonprofit said its latest information dump — called ICEPatrol — was important for “increasing accountability.”

nypost.com...

edit on 23-6-2018 by Jake56 because: edit

edit on 23-6-2018 by Jake56 because: edited title to follow other OPS comments

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

hold your horses...

Trump loves the guys and gals at WikiLeaks.
edit on 23-6-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Does this mean its going to be the hero of the left again? Like it was before Hillary.

"Personal Info" = their LinkedIn account profiles. Cant anybody join the site and search them up?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

He did say that. Is he that stupid because Mrs. Clinton was going to take him out. I could care less abut him or her but these guys are just following orders.

Moving forward people must be careful for what they wish for.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Headline should read:
WikiLeaks shares LinkedIn account profiles of ICE agents

But instead the MSM are running with:

WikiLeaks shares personal info of ICE agents

edit on 23-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I did a 50/50 and revised title. Regardless they canned it and presented to the world. NOT!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Dig.

It all strikes me as a wake up call the law enforcement that people dont have to scratch and sniff too hard and they can worker towards building a dossier on them.

Perhaps ICE agents should have to wear body cams like the cops? And FBI. And military.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wikileaks: “We’re trustworthy! See, we’re going after both sides!! Look! You can trust us again!”...

-Publishes publicly available data...

Yeeeaaah. About that.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So do you endorse this?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's already been mentioned but anyone can join linkedin...even create a fake account and search for anyone that works for Ice and pull it into a spreadsheet sort it and viola. There you go.

It's not personal information unless an idiot puts too much personal information on Linkedin.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Scoured from public records, BTW Ice arepublic servants last I heard

Its not the end of the USA

Its database contains information and photos culled from LinkedIn of 9,243 former and current ICE employees, from interns to senior management. The site is searchable by location, industry, current position, school attended and field of study.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Publishes, Publically, Available, Information

Publically

Available

Information

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I have no problem with the DNC and GOP being taken down.

I do disagree with posting the info for ICE agents. But then again LinkedIn is already public, those employees willing posted it public themselves. WL just made easier to find in one place instead of having to dig for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I want to be an ICE agent when I grow up they are so cool.....

Haaaaa!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It is publically available, so what was the point of doing this other than to hand out a "target list" to unstable lefties who want to "do justice" and "punch a Nazi", and egg them on to do something?

I'm not sure what the point is other than to frighten or endanger the lives of these people and or their families. As if every ICE employee has personally seperated a family.
edit on 6/23/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I wonder when they will post a list of all the cops, corrections officers, CPS workers, judges and others who arranged for American families to be seperated?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Unless they predicted the MSM would pigeonhole it like total Establishment propagandists the way they did.

#5 the MSM did.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow.

Wikileaks had me, but now they're doxxing people in the hopes of getting them killed.

Way to lose my support wikileaks.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

egg them on to do something?

this is what people do generally speaking, they know the police and FBI will conduct an investigation and protect them even though they deserve what they get. so they egg people on, egg people on, egg people and when people fight back they are the bad guys, why? because safety and civility that's why...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I guess that is possible. I was trying, but, I hadn't thought of that... I thought maybe they were just trying to show that they are unbiased since their actions have caused harm to the left somewhat recently.

So, this isn't even a "leak"? Someone could go on LinkedIn, potentially needing to create a profile first, and search for ICE and get the same info? They just compiled it and sorted it?

I thought they only published "leaks". Unless some other person did all the compiling and sorting and "leaked" their completed work to WL? Is that...is that a leak, or? Is this really a set up to help take down the media?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join