It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says that Democrats are responsible for a massive child smuggling industry in the U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If Trump knows and says democrats are responsible for human trafficking and is telling the truth, that would have to mean he knows someone who has intel or has proof. If he has proof - WHY HASN'T HE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT? And if he doesn't have the proof - it is clear he is unfit for such a high-ranking, respectable position because he is making very heavy claims and false accusations that could lead to a slew of problems. Prove it and do something about it, or stfu.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Has the democrats in congress changed and now will start to support some of Trump's ideas, or has that not changed? I see the regular apologizers/boot lickers here claiming Trump is wrong, but without some proof, I think I'll have to stick with believing that the Democrats are against Trump in any way, as they have been. Prove me wrong and I'll change my stance.

It is simple. The GOP cant get their own party to agree on a bills the GOP wrote but somehow its the DEMs fault. Maybe if the GOP heads let the bi-partisan bills through congress DEMs would vote with the GOP but instead we are stuck with partisan bills that are held hostage by the tea-party and GOP congressional leaders because one thing they CANNOT DO is allow bi-partisanship happen on any major legislation.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Drque

Here are statistics on human trafficking arrests in the USA since 2010. Some will applaud them. Some will not. But as long as humans are being helped/freed, it really doesn't matter what we think.

2010 thru 6.23.2018: twitter.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join