It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says that Democrats are responsible for a massive child smuggling industry in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: xuenchen

Will reading the article make Trump any less economical with the truth ?
Anything that man says needs to be fact checked.

Try reading it and decide for yourself.

Are you "Scared" ?

That's the image I have of Trump worshippers when we tell them that Trump has been lying to them.

link   
Is Trump really this good or is the MSM really that bad?

The 2 main rally points for the Trump opposition so far in this sudden "care for kiddies" outrage focus has been a pic and policy from the Obama years and the "crying child being torn from its mother" photo op that turned out to actually support Trumps point. This wasnt a woman fleeing for her life, she was a straight up economic migrant willfully breaking your countries laws and was never separated from her child.

And now that the focus is on the children Trump is steering the narrative towards the real problem, they either shut up or explore it, whichever they do should be interesting

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Might have something to do with the fact that Mexican Cartel crime lord, Carlos Slim, owns a controlling stake in the NYT.

No doubt

Off topic, but that is such a creepy moniker he chose... makes my skin crawl! I'm not sure why but it just does

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
*Trump misses the toilet..

“DEMOCRATS!!!”

Ummm...from your fingertips...to our eyes...

You just told everybody that democrats are...wait for it...wait for it...crap...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

“DEMOCRATS!!!”

..... 👆 comments continue to rack-up (R) votes by the thousands.

Good work never goes unnoticed !!

"Our best blessings are often the least appreciated"

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Human trafficking doesn't need Dems or Reps...it needs sick people. And there are plenty of them in both camps, and in non-political party identifying camps.

Point fingers wherever you wish, but realize that evil people exist, and most of the time they look a lot like you and me.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Are you "Scared" ?

That's the image I have of Trump worshippers when we tell them that Trump has been lying to them.

It's an excellent image, to be sure.

BTW: Keep on tellin' those ol' Trump supporters how bad you think Trump is.

It IS possible that someday, somewhere, SOMEONE may actually respect you enough to seriously pay attention to you.

Anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well then read the article.

I try to stay clear of the Daily Mail ... fake news dontcha know.

Here it is from the horses mouth , or donkey dependent on your view.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

“DEMOCRATS!!!”

You just told everybody that democrats are...wait for it...wait for it...crap...

YouSir

I’ve been saying that for a long time.

Where you been?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

“DEMOCRATS!!!”

..... 👆 comments continue to rack-up (R) votes by the thousands.

Good work never goes unnoticed !!

"Our best blessings are often the least appreciated"

Going by your metric most of China are card carrying voting Republicans by this point.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'd like to go on record as saying that I give not the tiniest # about which side is doing what, but with regard to child trafficking and anything hurting children, it needs to not only stop, but the guilty need lead poisoning. If it's democrats, hang them. If it's republicans, hang them too. And if Trump works on this and you are against it, I'll consider you a slimy asshole that needs the same fate. If you let your fragile TDS get bothered enough to take up for scum like that, you suck bigley as a human.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Are you "Scared" ?

Ummm...now...now...mr bean...

Your...ilk...and thou...have bastardized the three wise monkey's into...See no good...Hear no good...and Speak no good...

Don't you just love to be classed among...ilk...sooooo refreshing...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

“DEMOCRATS!!!”

YouSir

I’ve been saying that for a long time.

Where you been?

Ummm...touche'...my friend...well played...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Remember this?

Maybe this time he tells the truth finally?

If you read the link provided by the OP, Trump does let a bit of the truth slip:

The president added, 'People are suffering because of the Democrats. So we've created, and they've created, and they let it happen, a massive child smuggling industry. It's exactly what it's become.

"So we've created" is exactly right.

Well yes, technically we have ALL allowed this to happen by letting some people convince us that borders and controlled immigration are a bad thing.

The industry depends heavily on weak borders.

It would have been more honest and accurate to say "We all allowed this to happen under our watch, we the American people... and now, the Democrats refuse to allow us to fix it."

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well yes, technically we have ALL allowed this to happen by letting some people convince us that borders and controlled immigration are a bad thing.

Exactly. Unfortunately, you will not get a piece of reality like that from Trump or propaganda threads like this.

It would have been more honest and accurate to say "We all allowed this to happen under our watch, we the American people... and now, the Democrats refuse to allow us to fix it."

That would be dishonest as well. The Republicans control DC. The House, the Senate and the WH. They do not need permission from the Dems to fix it, nor their support.

But they do not seem to be doing much of anything.

Wonder why that is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Has the democrats in congress changed and now will start to support some of Trump's ideas, or has that not changed? I see the regular apologizers/boot lickers here claiming Trump is wrong, but without some proof, I think I'll have to stick with believing that the Democrats are against Trump in any way, as they have been. Prove me wrong and I'll change my stance.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with Trump on this part, it is easier to bring in illegal sex workers from other countries if they can sneak across the boarder and these kids can be scarfed up by pimps. I think we should build a big fence myself and then redo the immigration paperwork so good people can get into our country if they want to. They still do smuggle illegal workers across the boarders to some factory plants, these people do get paid less and the jobs are not ones that anyone here can do, they might not be able to do the job because of our regulations banning citizens from those work conditions and low pay. I do not think that is right myself.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

May I ask you-how much are the republicans paying you? if it's good pay count me in.

I can't tell if you are an stoic passionate republican or have an unhealthy obsession with the democrats. As one of those who sits on the fence I can tell you that child smuggling has no political agenda-it happens in many nations despite what party is in charge-child smuggling is a criminal issue not a political issue.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It has a very big political impact.

🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

“DEMOCRATS!!!”

Dude if you were smart you'd actually look into this...
Kids have gone missing into our system for many years and it's proven daily there are monsters on both sides of the aisle. Don't play lip service to pedophiles. Read the article...

Even Trump admitted the republicans have a hand in it too...
edit on 23-6-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join