It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: “I think we’re at the beginning of a soft civil war.”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
And what "cancer" is that?

The political ideology that is these days considered alt right.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

You just repeated about what Gen. Grant said at Appomattox, right after Lee surrendered. " Nobody won, It's over".

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I disagree, the gerrymandering debate is a red herring to keep us focused on voting against the other guy rather than for good candidates.

If we break the thought process of I have to vote R to stop the D, or vice versa then we can start getting good people into office and possibly change things.

Focusing on these subjects have allowed the republicans and democrats to consolidate power to such a degree that they can change the rules for third parties to get on the ballot at the last second to prevent anyone other than an R or D from being available to chose from.

We are running out of time to get a viable third party into existence, the fact that the majority of the country identifies as something other than the big 2, and yet we rarely see an option other than an R or a D.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He wishes..cooler heads will prevail or we will have a bleeding of both parties to the middle...maybe the republicans and democrats who feel ignored can register as independents?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join