It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Antwon Rose probably got what he deserved

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

A shooting.. no one has said gang..

All the cop knows upon arrival is that the car was involved in a shooting. Then the suspects ran..

He shot before haveing any chance to find out anything else.
edit on 23-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yawn indeed. Boring that you have no intelligent thoughts to add. If you think people trying to kill others should be allowed to escape to try it again you are welcome to it. Just don't act like you are sad or sorry when those people rape and kill again, it's what you wanted.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yep, so he may be in deep trouble. That's the problem of acting without full facts.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think the last time a cop shot someone with a gun after throwing it while fleeing in the back was charged?

I know it was a few yrs ago but the ruling recently came down and i really can't find source.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Repeat-

TribLive

NEWS
Some media reports on Antwon Rose are 'false,' Allegheny County Police say
TRIBUNE-REVIEW Friday June 22, 2018, 8:00 p.m.

Updated 17 hours ago

Allegheny County Police are saying media reports regarding Antwon Rose that cite unnamed police sources are false.

Superintendent Coleman McDonough said in a statement directed to the media: “The Allegheny County Police Department continues to receive inquiries related to reports from police sources that 1.) a video of the drive-by shooting in North Braddock shows Antwon Rose firing a gun; and, 2) that gunshot residue has been found on Antwon Rose's hands.

“According to Lieutenant Andrew Schurman of the Allegheny County Police Department's Homicide Unit, both reports are false. While ACPD does have a video showing the North Braddock incident, that video does NOT show Antwon Rose firing a gun. The information about gunshot residue is also false. Crime Lab reports are still pending and have not yet been issued.”

McDonough said the Allegheny County District Attorney's Office “concurs and affirms” the information provided by Schurman.

triblive.com...

Keep haten I'm full, but thanks anyway.
I will let you collect with others like you.
Im sure the answer will find you in less then 70 years.
Carry on bro spread it

edit on 6/23/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Every state is different.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes, why do you keep repeating yourself?

Crime Lab reports are still pending and have not yet been issued.

I saw that the first time, and it is exactly what I said.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That is all ANY elected democrat has EVER even said. Let alone actually be proposed..

It is propaganda meant to hype up people to stupid to ask the question “what would be logistically required to do that.. “

A question that instantly debunkes about 89% of right wing conspiracies...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Question YOUR intelligence not mine.
Like I said carry on with your collective your responses are void/waste to me as you completely ignored the Lieutenant Andrew Schurman data.
So why would I take anything you post as logic

I wont, so chat amongst those following your group think, it is your will. The outcomes of your spiritual energy will be found by truth when your temporary flesh is returned to the planet it came from.
That is why I dont get mad at the ignorance observed and actually try to forewarn before hand.
But if your goal is to spread species self hate carry on...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: howtonhawky

Every state is different.

yea they have funny shapes

states rights

it works

edit on 23-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: underwerks

You're wrong. He was a violent felon who was actively being pursued for participating in a violent crime/gang shooting as evidenced by the vehicle match and possession of multiple firearms used in the crime.

Under PA law, this is perfectly legal. Good job to the officer who did his job and PROTECTED THIS COMMUNITY

No, you’re wrong.

Legal has nothing to do with it. You are everything that is wrong with America. The lack of empathy, lack of humanity, the quickness to dehumanize another human being as trash because of your politics.

We’ve become an unfeeling, uncaring nation with no knowledge of self. One where a person such as yourself bends over backwards to support the government killing a citizen, because of the labels you attach to that person.

I’m not the least bit angry, mad, whatever. I genuinely feel pity for someone who has been twisted around to the point they believe a 17 year old deserves to be shot in the back because he ran from the police.

I hope one day you can find your way back to humanity.

Nothing to add, just wanted to quote this.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

My intellect is just fine. I found your post supportive of mine the first time you posted it, no idea why you kept making the same post over and over.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OP didn't do any research......clear agenda and racist review of the shooting.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Doubtful..

It is almost impossible to prosecute an officer for a shooting..

The prosecutor has to prove the cop did not feel threatened at the moment he shot.

Almost an impossiblity.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Even if he doesn't go to prison there are other consequences such as being fired and having your life ruined.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
At the end of the day, it's a sad sack of poo that shoots someone in the back..true story.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Not really..

They don’t get fired when they are not convicted..

That’s why the PD villinizes the victim .. they don’t plan on firing the officer.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Live feed south side.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Edit: feed has ended.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: underwerks

No...but his choices earned him the result

BFFT, the voice of reason...most times

Are you aware of any reputable reporting that links this dead kid as an accessory to another murder? It was a cowardly act in the Wild West to shoot a man in the back...it’s still cowardly in my mind, but if, indeed, he was an accessory to an earlier murder, I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks in advance!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There was a shooting and as far as the cops knew he was the shooter.I guess no one told him that thug life was inherently dangerous.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join