It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Antwon Rose probably got what he deserved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

And that’s what’s known as a straw man.. change the topic to something no one has ever suggested I. The first place..

Agree or disagree, The democrats say “ we want to ban the new sales of assault rifles. With a grandfather clause keeping the millions in population perfectly legal.. “

The republican rebuttal “ they are comming door to door to confiscate all the guns!!”

lol it is propaganda people should really see right through..

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Guns are bad! Unless it's a hip hop rapper dude. Then it's all good homie. It's a weird dynamic these days. Glorify the gangster mumbling wannabe hard ghetto poet. Play that shoot for your kids. The hypocrisy is thick. Somehow we dont hold certain groups accountable for their actions. Trump is separating families! Nope, the parents are separating their own families. They know the consequences of breaking the law. What if that bitch antwon ran into a home and took hostages? Hes already show willingness to kill. It's a culture thing. A culture that does the opposite of what the left preaches. Funny thing is, after they protest about guns, they stick in their earbuds and sing along to their favorite song... And it's all about guns, drugs n hoes and killing 5.0s. good riddance dumbass.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So obviously the officers are in no danger.. the officers don’t know that, but that is the truth of the situation.

Please.

So two preps, who were involved in a gang shooting just before being stopped, are automatically assumed NOT to have firearms as they make a run for it?

Once again, a series of very poor decision making on the part of Mr.Rose that night ended up with him dead. It's a common theme in a lot of these incidents. Can't fix stupid.

Wouldn't even had made the news had another gang member shot him dead before the police.

Sorry, I won't mourn a gang banger involved in shooting.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
At least don't sag your pants gangsters. When you run from cops and are trying to keep you pants up, the last words you'll hear is "hes reaching into his waistband"!. Hella dumb

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

And that’s what’s known as a straw man.. change the topic to something no one has ever suggested I. The first place..

I didn't argue anything. So much for your straw man theory. I simply said what everyone is observing happening.

Agree or disagree, The democrats say “ we want to ban the new sales of assault rifles. With a grandfather clause keeping the millions in population perfectly legal.. “

lol. Not all democrats say that. Not the one's left behind by this new platform they are running on. They do not want the wall, and they don't want the LAW to stop those breaking the law.

Hence. NO WALL NO LAW. It would be their perfect slogan.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Shapiro is an SJW they are implementing all of the catch release laws around here in this part of PA this state is becoming a criminal haven

people come from all over the country to my city on murder warrants and hide out because they know that in PA they are less likely to get caught

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Shapiro is an SJW they are implementing all of the catch release laws around here in this part of PA this state is becoming a criminal haven

people come from all over the country to my city on murder warrants and hide out because they know that in PA they are less likely to get caught

Yep, Pittsburgh and Philly both are "proudly" Sanctuary Cities. I hope people with enough sense and means have the ability to get the hell out, because the storm is coming to these Progressive cities and their virtue signaling.

I just hope the only aide they get from the Feds is Troops on their streets for their stupidity and childish tantrums.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I know I don't. Cops need to be careful because if someone turns out innocent they should be screwed.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You are going to feel awfully silly when the details of this story come to light. Statistics dictate the cops acted accordingly in this situation and most like it. The problem is the "victim" fits your narrative that cops target black. Rather than accepting the statistic that blacks commit more violent crimes per population density.

I wish you realized your mentality just creates a quagmire when trying to find reasonable solutions to the problem.
edit on 23-6-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So, what are cops supposed to do, when a person of interest ignores their shouts to stop, and runs away?

Let them go?

So, you get a reward for disobeying the police? You get to go free?

Honestly. Liberals should mark out some parts of the inner city as "police free zones." Then people wouldn't have to be afraid of getting shot when traveling there. The neighbors could finally sleep at night, knowing they were in no danger.

It'd be like "the purge."

Except its already like that movie now...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
They won't care about the facts of the case.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Seems as though so many with sympathy for this "poor young victim" conveniently ignore the individual(s) he had shot just seconds before the officer stopped him.

How come none of the far-leftists are outraged at this senseless act of gang violence? Or do they only care when it is a non-gang shooting, so they can focus their virulent hatred toward inanimate objects (firearms)? That's right, when a police officer has to defend themselves/their community they have a different narrative to follow

Almost forgot the daily talking points, et al

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We do not shoot people for running away. That is not acceptable.

However shooting someone for killing someone else is a different case and is vigilante justice and with all vigilantes in the usa they have to pay up.

Otherwise we could all get started on our secret list.
edit on 23-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No he didnt-
ALL lives matter

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Snacks
II

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

Except its already like that movie now...

Its actually like the every few thousand year cull of the judgmental who don't even acknowledge their CREATOR.
edit on 6/23/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

No he didnt-
ALL lives matter

And you deserve to lose that life when you try to take someone else's.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky
Exactly. He was not shot for running, he was shot for running after trying to kill people.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

No he didnt-
ALL lives matter

And you deserve to lose that life when you try to take someone else's.

Has that been proven?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join