It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Antwon Rose probably got what he deserved

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Jesus.

That is cold. Do me a favor and don't call if you ever need help from LE. Of course, being the good men and women of all creeds and colors police officers are, they'd still show up whether you appreciate it or not

And if needed, any of those "blue shield thugs" would lay their lives down to save yours. Just remember THAT is who you are talking about. Forget politics for a minute, how on Earth can so many leap to defend gang bangers and crucify police officers? Especially one who was charged with a crime but found not guilty by a jury. If DA had declined to prosecute, I could at least understand the tension/difference here. But he was prosecuted, he was ruined, what more do you want?

A jury believes he acted properly, despite being wrong about Rose having a firearm on his person at that time.

Some of the BS I said was probably undeserved, but dammit I am sick and tired of seeing good men and women demonized for doing their jobs. How about this, NONE of these shootings would happen if people learned how to act right and stop glorifying gang violence and gang culture

You hate cops, I get it. But these are the good guys we're talking about. Sure, not every LEO is perfect and some are probably bad apples. But you know what we call bad apples? Plain old criminals. Statistically, LE corruption/criminality is a much lower incidence than the population (it doesn't scale % wise, not with LE)

Give these folks a break

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: underwerks

You're wrong. He was a violent felon who was actively being pursued for participating in a violent crime/gang shooting as evidenced by the vehicle match and possession of multiple firearms used in the crime.

Under PA law, this is perfectly legal. Good job to the officer who did his job and PROTECTED THIS COMMUNITY

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

A violent felon you say, well so is Tommy Robinson yet you support him care to explain the double standard?
edit on 23-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Support him? I support his right to speak freely, and to call out refugees and other non-Brits he believes is invading his country. NOT his right to flee law enforcement after fleeing the scene of a drive by shooting that had just occurred minutes earlier with bullet holes visible on the car. The two don't even compare

"what about what about what about"

Whataboutism

Some "violent felon" eh?

In April 2005, Robinson was convicted of assaulting an off-duty police officer who had intervened to protect Robinson's girlfriend from Robinson.[3][4][5] He was imprisoned for 12 months.[5][3]

In July 2011, at Luton and South Bedfordshire Magistrates' Court, Robinson was convicted of using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour, for leading a group of Luton Town F.C. supporters into a brawl involving 100 people in Luton on 24 August 2010.[7][8]

In September 2011, at Preston Magistrates' Court, Robinson was convicted of assault for headbutting a man in Blackburn on 2 April 2011.[11][9] In November 2011, he was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.[12]

Yeah, battery (on both his girl friend and the headbutt incident) is hardly a drive by shooting/gang activity. Much more serious. Further, assaulting an "off duty" LEO? Did the officer identify himself as police? Looks like another white knight to me....

Again, battery is not even in the same category as attempt murder/malicious wounding/felonious assault/etc. Very, very, very different. The fact you tried to compare them shows how disingenuous you really are, however. Anything to make excuses for some low life gang thug, right? And you people wonder why we won't even discuss things like "gun control" - I can see it already, every time an actual person was harmed by one of these cretins there would be thousands of apologists lining up to offer their explanation/excuse for why it happened. None of which does anything to actually protect Citizens from gang thug bangers.

I ask again, what of Antwon Rose and his would-be co-defendant's victim? You know, the person these gang bangers drove up to and started shooting at from the vehicle was Rose was operating the vehicle? Or how about the officer that had to take his life to protect the public/officer safety? He's one of Rose's victims as well.
edit on 3/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I get it though, you hate nationalists so you believe whatever it takes to slander them/cast a shadow on their political efforts is all justified don't you?

Hate to break it to you, but Nationalists aren't just winning... we've already won.

And rightfully so. The people of a nation should be concerned with taking care of their own, then we can worry about everybody else.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So antwon is a giant POS?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I get it though, you hate nationalists so you believe whatever it takes to slander them/cast a shadow on their political efforts is all justified don't you?

Oh I see you want to go down that road, Okeydokey.

I get it as well, you would be defending Antwon if he was anti Muslim, you're willing to ignore Tommy Robinsons violent criminal history because you like his anti Muslim stance.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: JBurns

I couldn't care less about Gun Violence, your idea of "Violence" and mine are not the same

I also couldn't care less about any "leftist" ideas

just like I couldn't care less about the pathetic lives of these "Blue Shield" "Thugs"

the quotation edgelord overfloweth.

you know you would fold at the first sight of a gun pointed in your direction with intention.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join