It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Antwon Rose probably got what he deserved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Despite the false narrative surrounding the shooting for 17 year old Antwon Rose, the fact remains that his vehicle was involved in a violent shooting seconds before he fled Police. Additionally, two firearms were found in his vehicle, along with a magazine for a .40 caliber handgun.

Going to call this out now for what it is:

This moron got what he deserved

And now rabid, vile rioters are attacking more innocent citizens in Pitt PA (close to home here) and threatening to harm innocent lives/law abiding citizens.

Where is the PA national guard? Time for our Governor to put this insurgency down.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." This brain-dead criminal was no different. Good riddance.

BLUE LIVES MATTER.
edit on 6/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
No 17 year old deserves to be shot in the back as he’s running away.

It takes a gigantic POS to think that he does.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Wolfe is like every other cowardly Progressive Governor. The only thing he will do to help the situation is pour more gasoline on the fire by condemning LEO's.

Not a nice area either. I did some roofs down that way 15 years ago and it was a pretty sad depressed area.

Edit: Was this also the officers first day on the job? I could swear I heard that on the news.....

edit on 23-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No...but his choices earned him the result

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You're wrong. He was a violent felon who was actively being pursued for participating in a violent crime/gang shooting as evidenced by the vehicle match and possession of multiple firearms used in the crime.

Under PA law, this is perfectly legal. Good job to the officer who did his job and PROTECTED THIS COMMUNITY

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here we go again.

Summer has begun only but two days ago.

Turning up the heat already.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, it is sad because I live within a couple hours of Pitt PA and we have a serious gang/drug/violence problem here.

Amazing how hypocrite liberals would be attacking the gun/shooting in ANY OTHER SITUATION. Yet suddenly it doesn't matter? Makes no sense.

Where's your outrage liberals? You've really shown us your true FAKE colors. Where's the outrage of the gang violence? I thought you only cared about saving lives, especially "children" ? Right liberals....?

Bunch of full-of-# liars if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Crank it up to 10, if that is what it takes to expose the violent hypocritical left's glaring hypocrisy.

This kid was involved in what they'd otherwise falsely label a "mass shooting" (even though it was only gang violence). Yet, the "anti violence/anti gun" crowd is nowhere to be found here... Wonder why that is?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I personally find it ironic that a criminal engaged in a violent shooting attack winds up being shot & killed himself. THAT is karmic justice, if you ask me.

What about Antwon's victims? Where is the outrage?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Here is a video of the actual shooting..

A) what actually happened is appearently there was a shootout between civilians that and the police were called..

Upon pulling the car over the officer was in the process of arresting the driver when the 2 passangers took off running.

When the officers opened fire on those fleeing . Killing the suspect in question..

B) obviously as you mentioned the teens DID NOT take the guns with them when they ran. So obviously they didn’t want any part of a shoot out with the officer.

So obviously the officers are in no danger.. the officers don’t know that, but that is the truth of the situation.

C) of course this is legal, because all a cop needs to do to kill you is claim he felt threatened in the instant he fired.

There is no way to establish what ANYONE was thinking at ANY TIME..

D) the truth is that cops are probably SAFER than your average citizen. Even hard core thugs don’t want to kill a cop. It is an instant death/life sentence.

A murderous criminal will kill a civilian a million years before they kill a cop.

Police officers are not even in the top ten most dangerous US jobs.

Statistically, a police officer is FAR more likely to die in a car accident than in a shooting.

E) if this person “got what they deserved” why don’t we execute people for shooting at ANYONE else????

Because unless they took a life , then no one really thinks they deserve the death penalty..

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Newtons law likely will apply.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You're wrong. He was a violent felon who was actively being pursued for participating in a violent crime/gang shooting as evidenced by the vehicle match and possession of multiple firearms used in the crime.

Under PA law, this is perfectly legal. Good job to the officer who did his job and PROTECTED THIS COMMUNITY

No, you’re wrong.

Legal has nothing to do with it. You are everything that is wrong with America. The lack of empathy, lack of humanity, the quickness to dehumanize another human being as trash because of your politics.

We’ve become an unfeeling, uncaring nation with no knowledge of self. One where a person such as yourself bends over backwards to support the government killing a citizen, because of the labels you attach to that person.

I’m not the least bit angry, mad, whatever. I genuinely feel pity for someone who has been twisted around to the point they believe a 17 year old deserves to be shot in the back because he ran from the police.

I hope one day you can find your way back to humanity.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You sure are making a lot of assumptions about what violent criminal thugs will and won't do.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He/she has to. Otherwise:

You are everything that is wrong with America.

makes zero sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: watchitburn

He/she has to. Otherwise:

You are everything that is wrong with America.

makes zero sense.

Wrong poster.

If you want to make sense, that is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The officer had no way of even confirming that it was the same car in the previous shooting..

It might have been, but the only evidence he had of that is that the make and model matched the shooting and it had bullet holes.

I have a buddy I work with with bullet holes in his car..

The officer might have been right, but he couldn’t know that when he chose to shoot a fleeing suspect in the back..

THE SECOND a cop sees a gun and you resist arrest I have no problem with him shooting, but all these questionable shootings happen “just in case they had a gun..”

That I have a serious problem with because how many innocent victims are worth the life of an officer??

Is the life of one innocent person murdered worth saving one cop??

Is the life of 5 innocent people worth the life of one officer??

Call me crazy but the officers are the ones trained , armed and armored to deal with these types of situations.. random citizens are not.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

More than that THE OFFICER WAS NOT IN DANGER..

Assuming the PD’s story is 100% accurate. They left the guns in the car..

They made a conscious decision NOT to have a shootout with the officers..

So it absolutely WAS NOT the officer or suspect..

The only threat to the officer was in his own head.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm on the fence about it being a justifiable shooting.

What gets me is the way that the local media is trying to stir things up. I was at the baseball game where this supposed mass protest occurred. There were maybe two dozen protesters. The rest were people trying to leave after the game. The four people that were arrested were not at the game. They were a few blocks away trying to block traffic on a bridge. If you watched the news you would have sworn that a mass riot was going on. They kept going on and on about police cars and fireworks. It was a Fireworks Night and I didn't see any more police than there normally is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can't wait for the body cam, which typically exonerates the officers. Sadly, rioters and violent leftists typically burn down their cities/loot the businesses by time the officer's innocence is demonstrated.

You're mostly right JC about feeling threatened/not knowing if he's STILL armed. However, in the state of PA it is perfectly legal to shooting a fleeing felon or a criminal police believe likely to be armed.

No threat required in that situation, although the video you linked does not show the incident. Only the sounds... Further, how can you be sure the kid didn't make motions like he was armed (ie: furtive movements, blading the officer etc)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yea it is hilarious and disturbing the way the people who claim to trust the government the least, are the same ones saying the government should be allowed to exectute people “just in case” without ever confirming a threat before hand..

It’s crazy..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join