It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen, and Tom Arnold Are Teaming Up To Take Down Trump With Tapes, UPDATE Cohen said he did not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So, I am not sure how this is even legal of Cohen, but apparently he is teaming up, with of all people Tom Arnold. I don't like trump, and I am not fond of Tom Arnold. Cohen, though I am surprised by.

Tom is making a show called The Hunt For The Trump Tapes. Now before I go on, I am not exactly on board with this, despite my views on trump.

Arnold is working on a Vice show called "The Hunt for the Trump Tapes." It features Arnold hunting for unsavory recordings of the president. The idea for the show was sparked by the release of the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape before the presidential election, on which Trump was heard boasting of groping women.

"We've been on the other side of the table, and now we're on the same side," Arnold told NBC News. "It's on! I hope he sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams."

And finally, Tom says Cohen has the tapes. Excuse me, but Cohen can not realease taped conversations of his client?!? I am sure Cohen does have those, but He cant share that with people. Right? That is wrong. I do not care how much I hate trump, that is not right.

"This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything," Arnold said. "I say to Michael: 'Guess what? We're taking Trump down together,' and he's so tired he's like, 'OK,' and his wife is like, 'OK, f--- Trump.'"

Don't shoot the messenger on this one. Please.

www.businessinsider.com...

This JUST CAME OUT AFTER I POSTED....UPDATE LOL, Tom Lied! I knew this was shady.

Cohen says in a tweet Friday he had a "chance, public encounter" with Arnold in the lobby of a Manhattan hotel and Arnold asked for a selfie.

The thing is, Arnold went into detail. Cohen should sue Tom, if he really didn't say the things Tom said he did. Arnold even went so far as to say, Cohens WIFE said #### trump. Somebody is lying.
www.yahoo.com...

edit on 23-6-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yep. It really does sound pretty vindictive and petty.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Yep. It really does sound pretty vindictive and petty.

Yes it does, but it also sounds illegal. I am sure this will be stopped in court. I would love to hear the tapes, BUT, its none of my business, what trump said to his attorney. That is confidential.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Idiots, More panicking and wishful thinking. MC on twitter:

"Appreciate @TomArnold kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend. This was a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie. Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS. #done #ridiculous"

Do some thinking and fact checking.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

No. He's not.

apnews.com...

Cohen says in a tweet Friday he had a “chance, public encounter” with Arnold in the lobby of a Manhattan hotel and Arnold asked for a selfie. Arnold tweeted the photo with Cohen and the caption “I love New York” and Cohen had retweeted it without comment. The photo fueled speculation Cohen has secret tapes of Trump and is willing to share them. Friday night, Cohen tweeted he “did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS. #done #ridiculous.”

Arnold even declined to verify this in a CNN interview.

www.rawstory.com...

During a bizarre interview with CNN’s Poppy Harlow, Arnold refused to answer when asked if Cohen said he was “cooperating with authorities should charges be brought?” Instead of giving her a “yes or no” answer, Arnold remained silent for 22 painful seconds. During the weird exchange, Arnold stared into the camera and made odd looks towards Harlow. Harlow asked again if Cohen revealed any new revelations about President Trump. “Did he tell you?” she asked. After finally breaking his silence, Arnold claimed he would not reveal what he learned after his weekend weekend with Cohen

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

"Appreciate @TomArnold kind words about me as a great father, husband and friend. This was a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie. Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS. #done #ridiculous"

DID YOU NOT SEE MY UPDATE???I POSTED COHENS RESPONCE< BECAUSE I FACT CHECK!!! JUST LIKE I DID BEFORE VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON.IF MORE TRUMP FOLLWERS DID WHAT I DO, HE WOULD NOT BE IN OFFICE!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well it took decades but Tom finally made me laugh.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Wow, good catch.

Good on the OP for trying to maintain a non bias OP, even if it needed a bit more reseaech.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Ohhhh!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
So, I am not sure how this is even legal of Cohen, but apparently he is teaming up, with of all people Tom Arnold. I don't like trump, and I am not fond of Tom Arnold. Cohen, though I am surprised by.

Tom is making a show called The Hunt For The Trump Tapes. Now before I go on, I am not exactly on board with this, despite my views on trump.

Arnold is working on a Vice show called "The Hunt for the Trump Tapes." It features Arnold hunting for unsavory recordings of the president. The idea for the show was sparked by the release of the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape before the presidential election, on which Trump was heard boasting of groping women.

"We've been on the other side of the table, and now we're on the same side," Arnold told NBC News. "It's on! I hope he sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams."

And finally, Tom says Cohen has the tapes. Excuse me, but Cohen can not realease taped conversations of his client?!? I am sure Cohen does have those, but He cant share that with people. Right? That is wrong. I do not care how much I hate trump, that is not right.

"This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything," Arnold said. "I say to Michael: 'Guess what? We're taking Trump down together,' and he's so tired he's like, 'OK,' and his wife is like, 'OK, f--- Trump.'"

Don't shoot the messenger on this one. Please.

www.businessinsider.com...

This JUST CAME OUT AFTER I POSTED....UPDATE LOL, Tom Lied! I knew this was shady.

Cohen says in a tweet Friday he had a "chance, public encounter" with Arnold in the lobby of a Manhattan hotel and Arnold asked for a selfie.

The thing is, Arnold went into detail. Cohen should sue Tom, if he really didn't say the things Tom said he did. Arnold even went so far as to say, Cohens WIFE said #### trump. Somebody is lying.
www.yahoo.com...

LOL....its only true if they get Moby in on it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

DID YOU NOT SEE MY UPDATE???I POSTED COHENS RESPONCE< BECAUSE I FACT CHECK!!! JUST LIKE I DID BEFORE VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON.IF MORE TRUMP FOLLWERS DID WHAT I DO, HE WOULD NOT BE IN OFFICE!!!!

EVERYONE. Report this thread as FAKE, so it's moved to the TRASH or HOAX bin. Press the "!" (Alert) symbol on the upper right side of the page.

This is what I just typed, after pressing the "Alert" symbol.

"OP started a thread that turns out to be fake news. He apologized, but the title remains front and center. Please send to Trash Bin. Thanks."

edit on 6/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This can't be real.

It's to absurd to not be a joke.

Plus I think it's illegal.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I thought TA was good in True Lies...beyond that...EPIC FAIL like the OP's thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

1. I did not see your update when i wrote my replay.
2. I did read the denial of Cohen hours ago, so you could have "researched" before you made the topic.
3. All you guys care about is to pump out as much negativity about Trump as possible, even if it has to be invented.

I have had it with this hateful and idiotic behavior. Come with solutions. Come with better persons.

All I s ee happening's obstruction by any means imaginary.... now where does this reminds me off??

Oh i know.. : www.scribd.com...

But you have probably already a hardcopy.
edit on 23-6-2018 by EartOccupant because: Keyboard obstruction

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

EVERYONE. Report this thread as FAKE, so it's moved to the TRASH or HOAX bin. Press the "!" (Alert) symbol on the upper right side of the page.

"OP started a thread that turns out to be fake news. He apologized, but the title remains front and center. Please send to Trash Bin. Thanks."

Well that's not gatekeeping. @@

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

...which is why it should remain where it is...FRONT and CENTER.
A delicious and glaring testament to TDS...and how ludicrous it's victims truly are.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yet you still felt compelled to post it. With your journalistic traits, you will have a fine career at CNN.

How come CNN isn't catching much grief for yet another "Breaking News" exclusive that turned out to be an outright lie?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

💥The💥Strategy💥is💥Blistering💥

😃😎🤷

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Wait. You fact checked AND voted for HRC? Obviously our definitions of fact check are vastly different!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I'm betting Tom Arnold (and others) do have tapes... and I'll bet at least some were leaked by the FBI after they raided Cohen's office... but they had to establish a source for how they got those tapes so they contrived this whole "chance" meeting with Cohen.

The meeting may have seemed "random" on Cohen's part; but I'm sure there was nothing random on Tom's part.

Or maybe Cohen had a head's up and gave Tom just enough rope to hang himself.

Interesting times...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join