It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
I love it when Liberals stick together.

It's entertaining.

I love it when partisan hacks project their partisanship onto others and pretend they’re not.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What the hell is there to debate when the likes of you make EVREY AND ANY issue a BIG freaking deal?

I guess I have to start calling you Chuckselosi

You parrot every single word the MSM says.

It's been happening for YEARS, but NOW its an issue

No, it;s because you are superficial and don't like Trump, don't try to act like a sane person.

link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yet you remain ignorant to the fact that Manafort's charges are completely unrelated to the campaign and 'collusion

How can you remain ignorant to the fact that Manafort was offering an in to the Whitehouse to his rich Russian buddies who were more, much more than willing and eager to play ball. He influenced the RNC platform in regards to the Ukraine literally hours before the national convention. Russia tried over and over to buddy up to the campaign. What we know about already is damning enough. We don't know what else Mueller has but rest assured there's a lot more.
The only thing missing as far as trump actually goes is his direct fingerprints on the gun.
But you know what? He's not as brilliant as you guys want to believe and something has him twisted in emotional knots.
I don't know what Mueller knows.
Cohen's haul is not in his hands. Not yet anyway.
Trumps character is needy. He seeks notoriety, the spotlight, big friends in high places. He was so very eager to meet and deal with Putin back in the miss universe days in Moscow and he's not averse to shady dealings especially if they're backed by power like Putins. That would be an undeniable lure for him.
Just look how fast he spread for Kim Jong Un if you don't think he's a dictator groupy.
His behavior so far kind of shows that he's a bit of a push over too. I don't doubt that Russia dangled a lure for him.
The only question left is did he bite?
I don't know guys.... I wouldn't be too confident.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I love it when Liberals stick together.

It's entertaining.

I find it entertaining when Trump supporters try to defend the indefensible.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
...anyway, Trump has thrown down the gauntlet, guess the MSM will have to discuss the validity of Trumps claim and that will mean investigations and evidence and then that will be fun.

Lawyers are lawyer-ing, right now.

Remember in Gladiator when Maximus was in the arena asking the horde 'are you not entertained'

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: rickymouse

... and then every once in a while, someone surprises me.

If you really want to understand what is going on (as least, as I understand that) look into NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) if you haven't already run across it.

The spooks have been working on real mind control since ... well forever ... but especially since the 1950s and particularly with the new media nexus ... television.

Speaking of "old to new" the techniques were perfected with the transition to the internet as the focus.

Just a few thoughts.

Interesting that Bandler came out of Laurel Canyon...where so many other social programming icons were based...Frank Zappa included...

And how many Rock stars just happen to be the kids of very high ranking Military officers.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Remember when trump said the election was rigged?

Yeah.

8d chess amiright?!?!!

High five!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: RowanBean

Well aren't we full of Unicorn Crap this morning.

At least it smells sweeter than the usual Trump worship threads.

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Every election in my lifetime has been rigged 66 ways to Sunday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

I love it when Liberals wear Pink Unicorn Costumes then Pretend they're real.

link   

dp
edit on 23-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Does it?

Where’s the proof then?

It must be with the incontrovertible proof that she’s guilty of.............something.

Like seriously, if the president wants you to go to jail and has a tonne of “evidence”, there’s no way she gets away with it.

You’re just making excuses for his inactions.

*cough*DELUDED*cough*

Her actions/inactions are the goddam reason. What she did violates the law, but because she didn't "intend" to break the law she's free and clear?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

I wouldn't know, unlike you, I don't smell people.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

The election was too, remember?

I do. It was. Just Incompetently.

Look, I get it, he’s your last hope, you’re all in or bust.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's last witch hunt is about to fall?

The evidence is overwhelming and more coming. Incoming might be a better term...BOOM! I feel great!!
edit on 23-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Remember when trump said the election was rigged?

Yeah.

8d chess amiright?!?!!

High five!

It's the mid-terms, opinions are important. Ours don't count. The election was rigged, pay attention, FBI stuff and things about Comey.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What the hell is there to debate when the likes of you make EVREY AND ANY issue a BIG freaking deal?

How am I making a big deal of this.

I am a ATS member with a interest in politics, this is a thread on ATS, I have only said that I think its was stupid of him to tweet this and why I think its stupid.

I am hardly making a big deal out of it, just giving my opinion which I am just as entitled to do as a member as you are.

You parrot every single word the MSM says.

Really....

There you go with more of these bland statements, its like you have a "Trump supporters phase book for online trolling" sitting next to you. I do not just parrot the MSN, hell I have not even looked at the news yet today.

Also I can quite easily turn that round on you, you just parrot whatever Trump and the alternative media spout regardless.

See how that works?

No, it;s because you are superficial and don't like Trump, don't try to act like a sane person.

I don't like Trump, that does not make me superficial nor does it say anything about my mental health, again please put the phrase book down, get some of your own original thoughts, views and please for the love of god get some better arguments because this is like shooting fish in a barrel with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'll tell you what I told the other Lib.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Wait the pink unicorns are not real????

What about the fat Orange Ogre with small hands that lives in the big White House, is he real?
edit on 23-6-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I do disagree. I'm just saying don't count your chickens before they hatch. 

Several times he has tweeted what appears to be nonsense and everyone laughs at him and mocks him about how absurd it is to even think of such things then BAM!! Turns out it wasn't such nonsense after all

How about an example. Not that I doubt you.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't know, all I can see are pink Unicorns.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join