It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

... and then every once in a while, someone surprises me.

If you really want to understand what is going on (as least, as I understand that) look into NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) if you haven't already run across it.

The spooks have been working on real mind control since ... well forever ... but especially since the 1950s and particularly with the new media nexus ... television.

Speaking of "old to new" the techniques were perfected with the transition to the internet as the focus.

Just a few thoughts.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ism't this what he's been saying for over a year ?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

@realDonaldTrump

This is going to dominate the MSM. Standby for further info, but it reminds me of when he accused Obama of wiretapping his tower.

I stated in a thread yesterday that I felt like I was watching the next Salam Witch Trials.

Maybe Trump reads what his base is thinking and tweets about it and NOT them following his lead. Just a thought...

Yeah, because Trump has never referred to a witch-hunt before ...

So have MANY MANY others. This mornings tweet was no revelation . And the fact that others are calling it that, is not due to a tweet. It's due to actions we are seeing.

I'm already a racist nazi because I don't see eye to eye with them. Why not throw me in the river?

... it's okay .. I've been a godless communist for years for the same reason.

One endures.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Its a fetish.

A fetish for weird Mr. Bean.

link   
a reply to: Vector99

No ya don't.
That motto has gone out the window.

link   
a reply to: gortex

You're a business man - you know the value of 'get it in writing'.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

MY EYES! MY EYES!

God Bean ... warna beech.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have noticed your ilk pop in for superficial hate on every single opportunity.

Who is my ilk?

I think I am. That may not be viewed as a positive thing though. Your choice.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have noticed your ilk pop in for superficial hate on every single opportunity.

Who is my ilk?

I have no idea. I'd like to think it's a positive thing for me and negative for him. But who knows. MSM and posters here, especially Sublimecraft, are confusing me.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Manaforts bail was revoked because he still can't stop contacting Russians and Ukrainians
Even on house arrest. How intelligent he is... not.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Sure but hasn't he been writing this on twitter for over a year ?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: rickymouse

... and then every once in a while, someone surprises me.

If you really want to understand what is going on (as least, as I understand that) look into NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) if you haven't already run across it.

The spooks have been working on real mind control since ... well forever ... but especially since the 1950s and particularly with the new media nexus ... television.

Speaking of "old to new" the techniques were perfected with the transition to the internet as the focus.

Just a few thoughts.

They have been using mind control and food chemistry to control people for thousands of years. Wheat settles the people, and of course there was the milk campaign. Yogurt is one of the best ways to settle people, lactobacteria create a chemical that destroys our enzyme that breaks down of the casomorphin in the milk. So we stay calmer and we are slightly doped all the time and easier to control. Wheat and milk usually are subsidized, the opiate peptides were increased when they engineered the higher gluten flours.

NLP has been used a lot lately, it is incorporated into television a lot, Pharma companies use it to create commercials both for their product and to make us feel protected by using pharma controlled class action lawsuit commercials. They make us feel safe because someone is watching over us yet they control normal people's access by brainwashing us with commercials and product placement. They have now developed a way of using LCD to program people. Conditioning has already started, they have some bugs to work out with it though.

There is nothing new under the sun.
edit on 23-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If this is a political stunt, the timing is wrong. A Sat summer morning is NOT when you try to change the news cycle.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That and Kimba Wood is letting most of the evidence seized at his home, office and hotel room in.
Very little falls under attorney client privilege.
And he has tapes.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh NO! Rigged you say?

*clutches pearl necklace*

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Who is my ilk?

especially Sublimecraft, are confusing me.

Drop any preconceived notions you have of me, and every thing will make sense. You're good to go - I hold no ill intent towards you. I like you, I just disagree with about 85% of your opinions, but thats cool is it not? Its like you disagree with me but its all good at the end for my perspective.

Confusing = weird

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Who is my ilk?

especially Sublimecraft, are confusing me.

Drop any preconceived notions you have of me, and every thing will make sense. You're good to go - I hold no ill intent towards you. I like you, I just disagree with about 85% of your opinions, but thats cool is it not? Its like you disagree with me but its all good at the end for my perspective.

Confusing = weird

Disagreeing with each other is what makes the world spin. And don't forget that Phage the Alien Jesus is watching us.

link   
a reply to: gortex

4d chess buddy, 4d chess.

The reality is it’s just political pandering.

Very swamplike actually....

🤔

edit on 23/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   

Give me one, just ONE talking point why Trump is bad.

He's too orange for us?
Do you always judge people by the color of their skin?

link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join