It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Blueman didn't say Trump is a terrible person. They said that Trump is ego-focused and impulsive.

I'm not sure that anyone could argue with that statement objectively.

I'm curious, what exactly is "false liberal moral high ground" about stating an opinion about Trump that is, at least around here, probably one of the most respectful I've seen.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sarkozy is probably talking to them already, making plea deals. Hand over everything you have on Hillary and the Russian crap, and you'll get a minimized sentence.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

.. but he wasn’t right about him being wiretapped, and he’s not right about the Mueller Investigation being rigged.

Multiple indictments in American courts by American grand juries ...

Trump is being Trump.

No, he was right. His campaign was under surveillance. It's a fact. Not only surveillance, there were actual planted informants for the FBI. Another fact. Yet, not one shred of evidence of any Russian collusion or any iota of proof that Trump was colluding with Putin or the Russian government to detriment the United States. Another fact. We know there is nothing because they would have used it to stop his nomination and after he was President it surely would have leaked to the mainstream press.

The indictments of the 13 Russians are currently being argued in Court. The never expected them to fight the case, but they came in plead not guilty and asked the Judge for a speedy trial. The Mueller team for the large part, unprepared to argue the case, which are indications of weak indictments. Even their lawyer told the Judge that Mueller indicted a "ham sandwich." We'll see what happens there, but if you actually read about the case, you'll see that what you've been spoon fed is not accurate.

Manafort might go to jail, but nothing in his case has nothing to do with Russia. Michael Cohen's case is in the SDNY and also nothing to do with Russia either. In fact, the only thing Russian related in this entire thing leads back to the Democrats.

As you can see the Special Counsel has a variety of unrelated indictments and has perform in what many say, while arguably legal, but over aggressive tactics that do not reflect the situation. There's regular leaking coming from the investigation, in they recently had to sue some newspapers. It's an unfocused fishing expedition, designed to intimidate and take down Trump and anyone around him they can for whatever reason they can find. It's the "life insurance" that Strok was talking about. Anyone that's not complete idiot yet intelligent should be able to see this in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

remember this??

what do you think now??

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The indictments of the 13 Russians are currently being argued in Court. The never expected them to fight the case, but they came in plead not guilty and asked the Judge for a speedy trial.

this is a strategy to use in court if the DA hasn't had enough time to get the case together properly and they want to pressure them for a better plea deal to save face

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Blueman didn't say Trump is a terrible person. They said that Trump is ego-focused and impulsive.

I'm not sure that anyone could argue with that statement objectively.

I'm curious, what exactly is "false liberal moral high ground" about stating an opinion about Trump that is, at least around here, probably one of the most respectful I've seen.

I questioned his opinion that "Sure, he might be good at his previous job, but he's a terrible president." Emotional driven opinions in the face of the facts seem incredibly disrespectful not objective whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No he wasn’t right about Obama’s alledged wiretaps of Trump in Trump tower. This was established in court filings by theTrump DOJ in September 2017.

There were informants but that is standard investigative procedure ... there was no planted spy based on evidence we have to date.

There is zero question of Russian attempts to influence the campaign, and the matter of Trump campaign members colluding with Russian agents has seen three guilty pleas from Senior Campaign members and a fourth one is in jail.

These are verifiable facts; you are repeating extremist media.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The Mueller team is preparing to end the Trump-Russia collusion aspect of his Witch Hunt..and maybe the entire probe. He's handing off the 13 Russians to other proscutors.

SOURCE:
thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s not what your source says, but I’ll be glad to see the end of it if he’s done.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This must be why Manafort’s bail was revoked.

Or not...but I’m sure there’ll be some sort of spin...

Seems Manafort and others have long passed the point of being part of a "Russian collusion" and are now in the "sperm on the blue dress" realm of identifying some crime.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

The indictments of the 13 Russians are currently being argued in Court. The never expected them to fight the case, but they came in plead not guilty and asked the Judge for a speedy trial.

this is a strategy to use in court if the DA hasn't had enough time to get the case together properly and they want to pressure them for a better plea deal to save face

Yes, its a strategy and regarding the other point, no. If a multi million dollar Special Counsel with all the high powered lawyers is going to have indictments, they ought to be prepared to litigate. They were emabarrased in court, just read about the case. If this is what you would be referencing as some sort of indication or evidence regarding Trump collusion, you'd be wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That’s not what your source says, but I’ll be glad to see the end of it if he’s done.

CNN says that Mueller will issue his final report to Congress. They're pretty livid about that. Arrogant MSM thinks they should have access to everything.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN says that Mueller will issue his final report to Congress. They're pretty livid about that. Arrogant MSM thinks they should have access to everything.

I’d love to see a link to what you’re saying ...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I’d love to see a link to what you’re saying ...

Wasting time showing it to you but the rest of us would appreciate it just so you will eat more crow pie.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
The irony ..., a migrant who overstayed her visa period,
would be out and back in Slovenia if she wasn't married Trump.

She should be one of the first people to "care"

You have team Clinton to thank for that.

Back to the topic.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Donald Trump simply employs a standard propaganda technique, gaslighting the people telling the same lies over and over again until they are accepted as true. That doesn't make the lies true, of course, but it does show the power of the media and how easily many people can be duped. It happened in Nazi Germany and it is happening in America today. What do you want? A nation based on lies and hate, or a better place for all to live in harmony?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Back to the topic.

Finally!

What is the topic anyway, an imbeciles tweet or this rigged witch hunt in Russia?
Any new news or something?

Sweden was clearly the #winning witch in this match, that excuse of a referee must have been "blinded by money" or something. Why did you guys see this coming? Can I touch the glowing ball, too?
However. The fcking Krauts rigged the ball-hunt, again! AGAIN!

#MockeryArousingGermanyAgain
edit on 25-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: neo96

Back to the topic.

Finally!

What is the topic anyway, an imbeciles tweet or this rigged witch hunt in Russia?
Any new news or something?

Sweden was clearly the #winning witch in this match, that excuse of a referee must have been "blinded by money" or something. Why did you guys see this coming? Can I touch the glowing ball, too?
However. The fcking Krauts rigged the ball-hunt, again! AGAIN!

#MockeryArousingGermanyAgain

Can anyone make sense out of this?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Is this the stupidest thread ever? WTF was the follow-up?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I do believe the Ukrainian politician he worked for had close ties to the Russian government. For all we know Putin could have been planning this for years and Manafort was just one of his many pawns in orchestrating the destruction of America from the inside.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join