It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lion here.

And I have to agree with the above, cheap flag hunting thread on par with what xuenchen spews out on a daily basis.

More like a Lambkiller.

You don't fool many people like you think.

And yes, I think the Mueller Witch Hunt is rigged !!

😃

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

We know that he is hunting flags because he was JUST saying how he is a "Lion" on ATS and others are "rabbits", obviously referring to how well his threads and posts do.

Sounds like his dopamine levels have reached critical mass, he's acting like he thinks he's important and better than other people for posting threads like this! We're "jealous" of him because he gets more recognition than us on this website because he panders to his fangirls.

Woe is me and my jealousy!

edit on 6/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well echo chamber comes to mind.

A high from getting accolades from nobody's on the internet maybe?

Who knows, but me projecting?

Hmm I don't think so[/.b], I've always argued from the unpopular side of things here, I'm not interested in being popular.

"Well echo chamber comes to mind.

A high from getting accolades from nobody's on the internet maybe?"

WTF - you're projecting and then immediately deny projecting? Simply because something exists in your mind, does not mean it exists in reality. What makes you think this way? Give me an actual example of what I've quoted there which has led to this conclusion.

Don't play generalising either - if you believe this, you have a reason why - spill it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We know that he is hunting flags because he was JUST saying how he is a "Lion" on ATS and others are "rabbits". Sounds like his dopamine levels have reached critical mass, he's acting like he thinks he's important and better than other people for posting threads like this. We're "jealous" of him because he gets more recognition than us on this website.

Actually it's an early Full Moon.

Just like Mueller soon to be "Bueller".

💥🚬💥

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We know that he is hunting flags because he was JUST saying how he is a "Lion" on ATS and others are "rabbits". Sounds like his dopamine levels have reached critical mass, he's acting like he thinks he's important and better than other people for posting threads like this. We're "jealous" of him because he gets more recognition than us on this website.

Do you know where I got the Lions vs Rabbits philosophy from? It's not something I've just made up. You do realise that every post you make further confirms its premise?

Do you know where I got it from?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your comments on being a "Lion" and your seemingly holier than thou attitude when it comes to your ATS status (as if that even counts for anything lol).

You're not fooling anyone but your fangirls Mr. Kardashian.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

That made me chuckle star from me lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ah, so more unoriginality from the Kim Kardashian of ATS? Shocking! Do tell, where did you get it from?

Actually, it doesn't matter where you got it from because you were obviously expressing a concept, that you are better than me because I'm a "useless rabbit who hides in the shadows of your threads".

Sounds like you've got a pretty big head on your shoulders, might want to shrink it down a few notches because you bragging about imaginary ATS cred is pretty sad.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Dude, how can I be projecting when I don’t try to appeal to the masses, which is what this thread is?

I play devils advocate, if you were playing devils advocate, then yes, I would be projecting, but you’re not so I’m not.

Simples.

edit on 23/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Here is your opportunity to learn where my head space is at, watch it, or not, I couldn't care less TBH.

But, a warning, it will trigger you because it details why you are indeed a rabbit.

Put your big-boy pants on for this, you're gonna need them...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, I have to say, you do fool many people, you have your target audience down pat.

Dumb and weak minded.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

weak sauce, answer my question - what has led you to the conclusion you've reached. Get specific and stop projecting your opinions as facts - that's what the rabbits do.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ah, yet more unoriginal content. Surprising. I'm not watching an hour long video so that you can avoid using your own brain, sorry.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You know full well there is a vast majority of Trump supporters on ATS, very vocal, very excitable.

Anything pro trump, or anti Hilary is gold on ATS, and very little effort is required to strike gold, hence my reference to xuenchen.

And my opinion is very little effort was made for your “gold” thread.

Does that answer your question?

Maybe you can answer a question as to why Trump needs to make such a tweet? From my understanding, they won’t ever find any direct connection between Trump and Russia, yet he still felt the need to get ahead of it like he did when he said the election was rigged.

4d chess? Not a chance, more like scrambling to have an excuse ready for possibly failing, even when he eventually doesn’t.

edit on 23/6/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Read your own ramblings a page back about lions and rabbits and how you're such a "Lion" on ATS. How do you become a "Lion"? By getting tons of recognition, which translates to stars and flags on these forums.

You seem to think highly of yourself because you have ATS cred. Now THAT is what you call weak sauce, lol. You obviously take your status here on ATS pretty seriously so why wouldn't you try and keep that reputation up? You hunt for flags and stars on the daily by posting low effort threads that pander to the increasingly low-information user base of ATS.

Quite simple Mr. Kardashian. Unless of course you call this thread "quality". If so, ATS's (and your) standards have hit rock bottom.
edit on 6/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

On that rabbit/lion thing it's for species, not a divide between species which is where you're going here.

Hell I even think you believe there's a lion/rabbit separation based on political persuasion...that would be utter nonsense.

Anyway, to counter this theory I refer to you the numerous poor African nations where food is scarce, (a lion scenario) popping out kids they can't sustain (rabbit scenario).

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is awesome.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Man, I'm bummed your other thread got canned, Sublime. There was some healing going on there in a strange way. I had just written something to 3NL1GHT3N3D1 one too reminiscing how much I had enjoyed great conversation and his contributions in the past before the "great divide." He had just made a great post touching on that topic himself.

Anyhoo: Anyone who thinks this is a minimal thread based on a empty tweet: A lot of us saw something more subtle in the tweet. P-Trump wasn't just doing his usual bitching at the witch hunt and blowing off steam. He's more wordy when he does that. This tweet, in some of our opinions, means there's more coming out to support his assertion. He knows, he just can't tell it all yet. Money.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How does a witch hunt becoming rigged? It's a retweet of Trump failing at English repeating the same unsubstantiated claims he's been makingfor months.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm well aware of my own drop-off in contributions but it seems the forum has moved on from such topics that I used to post about. Kinda hard to get the motivation to post about such things when it will more than likely be ignored in favor of another thread bashing or praising Trump.

Maybe one of these days I'll get the motivation to get back to my old posting habits.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join