It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The amount of effort put into the OP is the amount of effort you'll get from my replies. Sound fair? Not much to add when the OP is literally a screen capture of a Tweet.

That's what peeks my interest the most.

How can this tweet be taken to such dramatic extremes, such as with the descriptor "bombshell", when there is no other context to go with it. Literally, the OP is very void of context and is, honestly, quite lazy.

It's an ATS soap opera thread created to stir up bickering and be a vehicle of the OP's partisan douchebaggery. Yet the same grown man that posts threads for dramatic effect, sourced from twitter of all places, has the balls to question someone else's intelligence?

Since you and unenlightened would rather discuss posting contributions, threads, OPs and low-information, instead of the team-Hillarys 'Trump colluded with Russia' fake narrative pushed onto the MSM, I posit the fact that you are too low-information and scared to man-up and be a consistent thread creator.

21,000+ posts in 3 years, thats about 18 posts per day, every day. You've made 23 pathetic threads, the last one being 18 months ago.

No-one cares for your contributions because they are all pathtic and weak sauce with no substance.

ATS has Lions and it has rabbits.

You and unenlightened fall squarely into the category of rabbits - pathetic & useless eaters, frightened to face the community on your own merits, instead, hiding in the threads of the Lions hoping your status can be elevated.

A piss-poor excuse for 'Americans' - thank god you are the minority.
edit on 23/6/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You and unenlightened fall squarely into the category of rabbits - pathetic & useless eaters, frightened to face the community on your own merits, instead, hiding in the threads of the Lions hoping your status can be elevated.

You sound pretty triggered. Bahaha! Classic.

By the way, I'd rather have no threads created than to create garbage like this that rises to the top because if the lowest common denominator.

You've already proven you can post a picture of a Tweet and get 50+ stars and make it to the front page. In fact, you've proven that multiple times in the past week or so. It's not hard to do so don't act like you're some kind of top-tier poster or anything, you simply have a bunch of fangirls (and probably bots) that you pander to.

You're the Kim Kardashian of ATS, may as well wear it proudly, right?

edit on 6/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Only to call out your low effort posting habits. Expect to see me in many more of your threads calling out how triggered you are by the media and how little effort you put into your content. In fact, I'm afraid to even call it "your" content seeing as you use others Tweets as the entirety of your OP's.

How long before CNN or MSNBC trigger you into a thread creating frenzy? I give it a day at tops, they do have your number after all.

Good, it only confirms my post above. You are a rabbit, weak and lacking balls. Piss poor excuse for a yank.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

By the way, I'd rather have no threads created than to create garbage like this that rises to the top because if the lowest common denominator.

You've already proven you can post a picture of a Tweet and get 50+ stars and make it to the front page. In fact, you've proven that multiple times in the past week or so. It's not hard to do so don't act like you're some kind of top-tier poster or anything, you simply have a bunch of fangirls (and probably bots) that you pander to.

you sound like the one triggered there mate. What's wrong with fangirls? Don't you like females? Anyway It's a Saturday night my fellow human, let's have a cold one and as the Italians say "Forget About It!"
edit on 23-6-2018 by AutisticEvo because: Just because

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Looks like I struck a nerve. Maybe put more effort into your posts and you won't have to hear the truth every now and then.

Keep pandering to the lowest common denominator around here, that way you get to put the least amount of effort in for the maximum amount of dopamine hits! This thread and the last couple threads of yours are proof it works.

Be proud Mr. Kim Kardashian of ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You're the Kim Kardashian of ATS, may as well wear it proudly, right?

LOL - go on, try it then. I bet you, you cannot start a thread that entails posting a tweet and get the accolades you secret desire due to being jealous of me.

I will give you 10 opportunities - or are you not willing to put your money where your mouth is, coward?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

You must have missed his post about me and another poster being "pathetic and useless". Sounds pretty triggered to me. Looks like I'm getting under his skin.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: AutisticEvo

You must have missed his post about me and another poster being "pathetic and useless". Sounds pretty triggered to me. Looks like I'm getting under his skin.

Don't flatter yourself, you are merely my play thing. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

LOL - "are you not entertained?"

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Uh oh, here comes the "you're jealous of me" posts. I knew it was coming, it was only a matter of time. Sounds like you're compensating for something that you're lacking. Namely quality content.

You have a following of fangirls that you consistently pander to around here, I'm sure it's easier for you to do than I since I don't pander to them, ever, whereas you do it constantly.

Still doesn't take away the fact that this thread is low-information and panders to the lowest common denominator and took absolutely no effort to make.

Keep it up Mr. Kardashian, I'm sure you can continue getting your dopamine fix with minimal effort if you really want to.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Uh oh, here comes the "you're jealous of me" posts. I knew it was coming, it was only a matter of time. Sounds like you're compensating for something that you're lacking. Namely quality content.

You have a following of fangirls that you consistently pander to around here, I'm sure it's easier for you to do than I since I don't pander to them, every, where you do it constantly.

Still doesn't take away the fact that this thread is low-information and pander pander to the lowest common denominator and took absolutely no effort to make.

Keep it up Mr. Kardashian, I'm sure you can continue getting your dopamine fix with minimal effort if you really want to.

Step up to the plate then, coward. Show me how to post a top-quality thread.

Or are you too chickensh!t?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Lion here.

And I have to agree with the above, cheap flag hunting thread on par with what xuenchen spews out on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I guess we're each other's "play thing". I'm more than willing to continue the back and forth. Still doesn't change the fact you put zero effort into this and other threads before it.

Mr. Kardashian is fitting. Lots of recognition for little to no effort or reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Lion here.

And I have to agree with the above, cheap flag hunting thread on par with what xuenchen spews out on a daily basis.

I couldn't give a # about flags and crap - I wish ATS deleted the system altogether. Why do you think I'm hunting flags? WTF is the purpose of that?

or are you projecting?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Why create a high-quality thread when garbage like this is what makes it to the top? Might be why you've stuck to threads like this instead of the quality you used to post.

I only create threads when I think a topic is worthy of discussing. I have high standards, unlike "some" people around here.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Why create a high-quality thread when garbage like this is what makes it to the top? Might be why you've stuck to threads like this instead of the quality you used to post.

I only create threads when I think a topic is worthy of discussing. I have high standards, unlike "some" people around here.

yep, just as I expected, a coward too scared to man-up, instead preferring to hide in the threads of others

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Here's the deal though, I never said I could make a high-quality thread nor that I wanted to, that is your own incoherent attempt to discredit me and what I say. All I'm saying is that if there is such thing as "high-quality" your threads are definitely not part of that category. Not even close, especially your last few ones.

When you make a quality thread that doesn't use partisan talking points and that doesn't pander to the least common denominator, then I'll make one as well. Until then don't hold your breath.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Lion here.

I couldn't give a # about flags and crap - I wish ATS deleted the system altogether. Why do you think I'm hunting flags? WTF is the purpose of that?

or are you projecting?

Yeah right.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well echo chamber comes to mind.

A high from getting accolades from nobody's on the internet maybe?

Who knows, but me projecting?

Hmm I don't think so, I've always argued from the unpopular side of things here, I'm not interested in being popular.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join