It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, Trump should have never used the word Wiretapping on his tweets. So old fashioned and inappropriate, nobody physically taps a phone line anymore.

Witch hunt is old fashioned too. Maybe they need a younger tweeter in the white house to teach Trump the proper words for the newer generation.

Walls as security is old fashioned too.
So is coal as energy.

Natural gas is just as bad if not worse in poluting as coal is when you take everything into consideration. Solar panels are not the answer unless they can somehow increase their lifespan to double, lots of pollution and destruction caused by gaining the present rare earth elements utilized in many. Coal power plants can be made more environmentally friendly, Natural gas can't, fracking is very bad for our planet.

actually, nat gas can be burned with about a 96-98% rate, nat gas is the way to go, it;s just a matter of purity and providers.

The energy given off by carbon fuel is due to splitting of bonds with a heat catalyst. That means that carbon is released no matter how efficient it is. The fact that some of the breaking hydrogen bonds contribute to the energy in Natural gas does show a reduction in carbon utilized, but remember, leaking methane from fracking operations have a worse effect than carbon dioxide. Also remember, when you burn something, fire is basically a chemical reaction caused by breaking of bonds, most people cannot comprehend that. environmentalresearchweb.org...

A clean burning coal plant is about the same as a natural gas plant, I think maintenance is probably less in coal plants. Also if a pipeline is disrupted, the natural gas plants can be turned to deisel, which most places only stock enough deisel fuel to fire the plant for maybe five days. It is not nearly as secure if a big event comes up as coal is here, they can ship in mounds of coal on ships, then if there is a more secure power generation if the natural gas to the area is broken in winter. Up here, most people have back up electric space heaters to put on if the power goes down for a while.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Liberal media explosion in 3..2..1

Would LOVE to see a copy of that to see what drivel they were planning to put in it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I give it a week before the Mandela Effect jump on this and start a post.
If they havent already.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I truly despair at what ats has turned into .

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

This is going to dominate the MSM.

It has barely even been talked about up to this point as far as I can tell.

My advice? Stop getting your thread ideas from Twitter. That's as low-information as it gets.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
POTUS speaks truth, as usual.

Won't be an issue though. Despite the fake-MSM's narrative, Mueller's addition of 4 DOJ prosecutors to the Russian indictments signals he is nearing the end of the investigation (probably on the same timeline Rudy set out)

Great news, and glad to see Trump calling out this partisan smear campaign for what it is: dog $#!@

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I keep checking to see when that domination is going to begin. So far...
Crickets.
It's just another witch hunt tweet.
They ignore those now.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Gas prices are way up. The economy is not on fire. It's been on a steady rise for years thanks to Obama's rescue. It's continuing despite trumps attempts at destroying it.
My stock portfolio looks like shark teeth on a chart this past year. I never know where I'll be at the end of any week and some stocks in off shore rigging parts and supplies has dropped significantly. Ill probably have to dump them as a loss.
You're believing trumps bloviation as to his effects on the economy and how great he is doing.
the only pocketbooks that went up in savings during Old Obams term was the banks when he gave them a trillion dollars(putting a whole tril more in debt) and called it a day after realizing they just pocketed the cash.

Also my occupation is all about marketing if your stock portfolio is getting sharky then that's not a sign of wall street being shaky that's a sign of you not knowing what your doing and failing to see why it's bouncing around. I suggest when making investment or advertising decisions you put the bottle down.

"Sharks Teeth" = Fire your Marketer...moron

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

Liberal media explosion in 3..2..1

Would LOVE to see a copy of that to see what drivel they were planning to put in it.
. I know right? I bet you, anyone with a pristine copy of that, could sell it on eBay for a huge amount of cash just for it's Novelty alone

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Now watch the Trump followers flock to your new thread as I have stated in PM.
That's why I love ya.

So Trump followers shouldn’t read Trump threads? Seems kind of odd...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is going to dominate the MSM.

My advice? Stop getting your thread ideas from Twitter. That's as low-information as it gets.

I won't be taking your advice - that would be a negative move from any perspective based upon your contributions and level of intelligence.

But, thanks for stopping by.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: RowanBean

Now watch the Trump followers flock to your new thread as I have stated in PM.
That's why I love ya.

So Trump followers shouldn’t read Trump threads? Seems kind of odd...

Why shouldn't they? In fact I actively encourage it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The amount of effort put into the OP is the amount of effort you'll get from my replies. Sound fair? Not much to add when the OP is literally a screen capture of a Tweet.

Which media outlet has this Tweet dominated so far? I'm having a hard time finding anything about it. Thanks in advance.

I look forward to your next low effort post about a Tweet to make it to the front page. Keep chasing that dopamine my friend.

edit on 6/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The amount of effort put into the OP is the amount of effort you'll get from my replies. Sound fair? Not much to add when the OP is literally a screen capture of a Tweet.

That's what peeks my interest the most.

How can this tweet be taken to such dramatic extremes, such as with the descriptor "bombshell", when there is no other context to go with it. Literally, the OP is very void of context and is, honestly, quite lazy.

It's an ATS soap opera thread created to stir up bickering and be a vehicle of the OP's partisan douchebaggery. Yet the same grown man that posts threads for dramatic effect, sourced from twitter of all places, has the balls to question someone else's intelligence?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This thread is ....

I wonder how much some of y'all's blood pressure went up giving g each other two minutes hate lol!! The lemmings have no idea they are just jumping on command. Everybody, not just one side.

It sure is funny to read though lol!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

justthetweets.com...

LOL. That's brilliant. Wish I had thought of that.

edit on 23-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

How exactly is this a "bombshell"? Trump and friends have been repeating this line about "witch hunts" ad nasuem since the beginning.

Are ATS threads becoming less about discussing current events and politics, and more about soap opera-style drama for the sake of dramatic effect?

I suppose it works. Trump tweets out his morning message and his followers are quick to discriminate the message like good sheep...ready at the helm to defend the fearless MAGA Leader with fresh deflections and logical fallacies.

**Rigged

Witch hunt is one thing, what's with the rigged?, that's the first I'm hearing of the rigged bit?

What do you think he's implying here Introvert?

I think he is just tweeting for the sake of tweeting, as is his style.

He has used "rigged" in the past with absolutely nothing to back up the assertion.

Remember the "rigged" election?

You guys are suckers. You've done a good job disseminating today's media message. Funny thing is, I know people that are paid to do what you do, but you do it for free.

. "rigged election" how's this one for starters? Newsweek and polls?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That's what peeks my interest the most.

How can this tweet be taken to such dramatic extremes, such as with the descriptor "bombshell", when there is no other context to go with it. Literally, the OP is very void of context and is, honestly, quite lazy.

It's an ATS soap opera thread created to stir up bickering and be a vehicle of the OP's partisan douchebaggery. Yet the same grown man that posts threads for dramatic effect, sourced from twitter of all places, has the balls to question someone else's intelligence?

and yet you and unenlightened are in every thread I create, adding copious posts to my low-info threads.

I hope you see the irony of your contributions

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Only to call out your low effort posting habits. Expect to see me in many more of your threads calling out how triggered you are by the media and how little effort you put into your content. In fact, I'm afraid to even call it "your" content seeing as you use others Tweets as the entirety of your OP's.

How long before CNN or MSNBC trigger you into a thread creating frenzy? I give it a day at tops, they do have your number after all.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join