It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Didn’t he say the election was rigged too?
I think Bernies people think it was rigged and there is a rumor that Hillary and her supporters have claimed it was rigged . It good to find common ground about elections being rigged .

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'VE DELETED THIS BIT, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND, BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT

Out of sight, out of mind. I understand.

It's dishonest to change what someone said, but that's become expected and par for the course. Next time just do not quote it. I'm not keen on having my quotes altered, as there are too many ignorant fools around here that will think I was the one that edited.said it.

Not good enough, what does he mean by rigged?

Good question. What does he mean?

Perhaps you should have gotten the answer before you said it was a "bombshell". But you are not interested in the answer. You are interested in disseminating the message and perpetuating ideas that may not be true.

By the way, why do you dismiss the fact he has used this term before with absolutely no results to show?

Rigged election right?

BOMBSHELL!

edit on 23-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: introvert

Now it's a "rigged" witch hunt.

I just noticed that.

So is it a witch hunt? Or is the witch hunt rigged?

Donald is so funny when he tries to use words.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Chadwickus

Didn’t he say the election was rigged too?
I think Bernies people think it was rigged and there is a rumor that Hillary and her supporters have claimed it was rigged . It good to find common ground about elections being rigged .

It's not rumor. A lot of the Russia conspiracy stuff is that they leaked emails showing how Hillary rigged the primaries. There was also an actual lawsuit/trial where the Democrats basically said their bylaws allow them to rig the primary ...not illegal and that the democratic primary is basically just there for show. It's all out there in black and white in legal documentation. The democrats did rig the primary election. It's a big reason trump won. Public perception is that Trump won the primary fair and square and he fired up the base. Public perception is that Hillary was shady and underhanded and many left wing voters didn't vote at all or voted for Jill Stein. That's why trump won..

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I just noticed that.

I think it's a play on the Right Wing persecution complex and a message to stir up his base, when in fact he he has used the term before with absolutely no context or results.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Listen, you need to understand that there is nothing malicious in me deleting components of your quote(s) - I do it to everyone, because I'm OCD and simply focusing in on the one thing that I find integral & important....is important

No malicious intent, please understand this.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I just noticed that.

I think it's a play on the Right Wing persecution complex and a message to stir up his base, when in fact he he has used the term before with absolutely no context or results.

I love it. A rigged witch hunt isn’t a witch hunt at all.

Lmao.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Listen, you need to understand that there is nothing malicious in me deleting components of your quote(s) - I do it to everyone, because I'm OCD and simply focusing in on the one thing that I find integral & important....is important No malicious intent, please understand this.

You didn't delete it. You completely changed it and put it within the quote tags.

I don't care if you are OCD and can't focus worth a damn. Do not put words in the quote tags that I did not say.

On topic: Trump has used the term before in the past, correct? Nothing ever came out of that claim, correct?

So why are we expecting anything different this time? Again, what is this bombshell? It's definitely not "rigged".

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I just noticed that.

I love it. A rigged witch hunt isn’t a witch hunt at all.

Lmao.

It's all just Saturday morning fodder for the boobs.

No context. No proof and he doesn't have to provide any. People will eat it up no matter what.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

did you say the same thing about the wiretapping?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

did you say the same thing about the wiretapping?

Deflection...already?

That was quick.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Has anyone thought about the fact what the two options with the Mueller investigation. Either Trump will be impeached from office putting Mike Pence in charge and republicans get beaten bad in the mid terms. Or their is zero evidence and people will turn against Democrats for 2 years of impeachment talks and ot will take a decade for the party to recover if they dont split over it.

And of Mueller cant get Trump he will be known as the guy that blew taxpayer money on a fantasy.Becauae they will turn on him blaming him for not rapping it up early.

So we either get a constitutional crisis. Or we lose a political party for the foreseeable future. Imagine democrats not having any competition they would go wild

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Did Trump retweet that video?

So you complain about being called out for deflection with such glaring deflection? And the name-calling you've been doing! I can tell you hear the footsteps of doom for a dying party that rigged the election for Hillary (just ask Bernie!) and a corrupt system that gets increasingly outed near daily.

Whether Trump retweeted it or not, he didn't make it and THAT makes your post the literal use of deflection. Hard to deflect the facts and observations in the vid however. Vey solid.

edit on 23-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Listen, you need to understand that there is nothing malicious in me deleting components of your quote(s) - I do it to everyone, because I'm OCD and simply focusing in on the one thing that I find integral & important....is important No malicious intent, please understand this.

You didn't delete it. You completely changed it and put it within the quote tags.

I don't care if you are OCD and can't focus worth a damn. Do not put words in the quote tags that I did not say.

Nope, I'm gonna keep doing it - this is how I roll. deal with it - see how I deleted the crap that is irrelevant again?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So you complain about being called out for deflection with such glaring deflection?

I did not complain about being called out for deflection. Are you ok?

And the name-calling you've been doing! I can tell you hear the footsteps of doom for a dying party that rigged the election for Hillary (just ask Bernie!) and a corrupt system that gets increasingly outed near daily.

Not sure what that means. I'm not a democrat. Are you making ignorant assumptions, because you have no better argument?

Whether Trump retweeted it or not, he didn't make it and THAT makes your post the literal use of deflection. Hard to deflect the facts and observations in the vid however. Vey solid.

Perhaps you do not know what deflection is.

Again, where is the bombshell? What proof is there to be had?

YT videos are cool and all, the kids like em, but not proof so much.

Please bring something of substance to the discussion, not, by definition, deflection.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Another thread worthy of the front page I see. You must have spent at least, AT LEAST 3 minutes looking at Twitter and getting your screen cap in order to create this doozy of a thread. I don't see how you have enough hours in the day to create such quality content. Keep it up.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
@Introvert

what do you think orange round freak thinks the deal is with the rigged bit?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

By definition a witch hunt is an investigation into someone that has been rigged against them. Either Trump doesn't understand what witch hunt means or the standard ham fisted tautology/confeve on twitter when the has his daily 'toddler time'.
edit on 23-6-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Nope, I'm gonna keep doing it - this is how I roll. deal with it - see how I deleted the crap that is irrelevant again?

Yes, because you are dishonest and can't seem to actually address the issue brought to you.

That's sad and how you roll.

Sad how you share the same qualities as the screeching "tards" you like to talk about so much.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
@Introvert

what do you think orange round freak thinks the deal is with the rigged bit?

I don't know. Do you?

If so, what is the bombshell?

Don't be a chicken# and run from the issue this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join