It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Trump drops a bombshell - "The Russian Witch Hunt is Rigged"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

We'll settle for someone who isn't a dick.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Some jobs require a dick. A big one. Have you seen those pink hats? Yuge I tell ya!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nobody ever said I don't have a sense of humor. Lol. Dark sometimes too.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How exactly is this a "bombshell"? Trump and friends have been repeating this line about "witch hunts" ad nasuem since the beginning.

Are ATS threads becoming less about discussing current events and politics, and more about soap opera-style drama for the sake of dramatic effect?

I suppose it works. Trump tweets out his morning message and his followers are quick to discriminate the message like good sheep...ready at the helm to defend the fearless MAGA Leader with fresh deflections and logical fallacies.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No. I'm eating my lunch and reading.
Are we in a race now?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bet Trump has some info from the FISA Warrant investigation.

The Strategy.

💥⚖💥

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

edit on 23-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
More than that. National security is involved.
Remember when Mike Rodgersrecently stepped down from head of cyber security and NSA?
He has all the info and Mike Rodgers has most likely been testifying as a citizen in front of grand juries. I have to believe MI has all phone calls, all emails, all texts.
Mike Rodgers must know everything.
And he is no longer a government employee

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Would that other word be a French phrase like
ménage à trois?
Should we keep it domestic and say threesome?

And I bet you guys could coax a smile from Lurch.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The only job that requires a dick is writing in the snow with piss.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Deflect,Deny,Derail.Ats leftist form when lacking any facts to argue.Predictable.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Now it's a "rigged" witch hunt.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why do I care what Trump said? Who was President when Russia annexed Crimea? Who was it that in 2016 was President and told cybersecurity to not worry about Russia?

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks

www.foxnews.com...

You are right, his legacy is his.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How exactly is this a "bombshell"? Trump and friends have been repeating this line about "witch hunts" ad nasuem since the beginning.

Are ATS threads becoming less about discussing current events and politics, and more about soap opera-style drama for the sake of dramatic effect?

I suppose it works. Trump tweets out his morning message and his followers are quick to discriminate the message like good sheep...ready at the helm to defend the fearless MAGA Leader with fresh deflections and logical fallacies.

**Rigged

Witch hunt is one thing, what's with the rigged?, that's the first I'm hearing of the rigged bit?

What do you think he's implying here Introvert?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Now it's a "rigged" witch hunt.

From this point onwards, I'd suggest you sit back and just watch. You might earn something.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Did Trump retweet that video?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Laying the groundwork for Rosenstein's departure via impeachment or forceful termination.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Laying the groundwork for Rosenstein's departure via impeachment or forceful termination.

You are switched on.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

**Rigged

Witch hunt is one thing, what's with the rigged?, that's the first I'm hearing of the rigged bit?

I think he is just tweeting for the sake of tweeting, as is his style.

He has used "rigged" in the past with absolutely nothing to back up the assertion.

Remember the "rigged" election?

You guys are suckers. You've done a good job disseminating today's media message. Funny thing is, I know people that are paid to do what you do, but you do it for free.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

**Rigged

I think he is just tweeting for the sake of tweeting, as is his style.

He has used "rigged" in the past with absolutely nothing to back up the assertion.

Remember the "rigged" election?

I'VE DELETED THIS BIT, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND, BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT

Not good enough, what does he mean by rigged?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join