It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing As Through The Eyes Of A Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Through the Eyes of a Child
My Daughter in Law had recently moved into a new house that has a really nice cemetery across the street. Her youngest occasionally wakes up very early and has some pretty interesting conversations with her Mom. Her Mom just happened to record one that really makes me question my beliefs.
It was about 3 am and the little one was talking and her Mom asked her what she was looking at across the street and she said ghosts. And started talking about the man with the big eyes and big ears who was bleeding. And asked, ”Do you see him Mommy? Do you see him?” Mom asked if she still saw the man and she said oh he’s not there now he went into the hole. Here he comes out of the hole.” Mom asked her what the man was doing and she said he doesn’t do nothing he just walks around, he can’t leave.
Mom than asks her if she can see God and she said god was far away. See over there the bright light behind the tree, that’s God. Actually hearing this from her daughter was pretty amazing. It opened my eyes a little more!
More people should listen to their children instead of blowing off what they say as childhood nonsense. They may learn something.
By the way, My Grand-daughter will be 4 this fall.

edit on 6/23/2018 by trontech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I guess no one is interested in this kind of thing anymore. I bet if I put a political spin on it, more people would read it!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It would be nice if as you said she had recorded it, that you could post it on youtube or something etc, so we could view this child saying this stuff.

I know you think to yourself "Geez, this guy must think if it's not on video then it didn't happen...". My answer to that is that I have learnt through my adult life than I am a gullible individual and have sworn to attempt to not be so gullible. Though it does make you think and I have heard many similar type of stories regarding young children who "see" things, Which is why I am not very surprised. Though I have only read about them in words of Magazines and the internet. Never through any other medium.
edit on 23-6-2018 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She did record t. I'll upload it as soon as she sends it to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trontech

That's awesome. Children are closest to God. I remember praying as a kid and God would answer through certain actions. I'm ashamed every single day by how far I have strayed. Damn materialism has corrupted our world horribly.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I will be waiting for it

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Children say a lot of random things.. doesn't mean they are real im afraid. The egyorians had said the creator was the sun for centuries

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I live in a house that is bordered by cemeteries on the west and south.
I am thankful we only have one ghost.
Her name is Marie.
She is a good ghost.
edit on 2018-06-24T02:41:55-05:002201824America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I used to live across the street from a graveyard and my house was haunted...almost killed my daughter. Unexplained house fire, animals dying and running off, dragged out of bed, nightmares, many various beings showing themselves ...etc....

Reason why I am a demonologist..... constant attacks and had to learn what was going on and how to stop it.
edit on 24-6-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

No biggy .... you can return to those days once again by simply picking up on your prayers. Your spiritual needs are just as important as your physical needs if you want to be balanced in this world.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I know somebody who took his normal overactive 8 year old to the local Salvage centre which used to be a police station in the 1800s and the day told me the boy was quiet all the time the Salvage centre and just starred at a certain part of the room and when outside his dad asked him what was the matter and he said he could see 3 men in blue uniforms ?

One of the answers why kids see ghosts is because they still have the psychic abilities due to the process of reincarnation to birth.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

That's awesome. Children are closest to God. I remember praying as a kid and God would answer through certain actions. I'm ashamed every single day by how far I have strayed. Damn materialism has corrupted our world horribly.

It's not too late! "repentance" simply means 'to change your mind'. It's so easy, but at the same time it's not. Pharaoh is very reluctant to let his slaves go.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Kids only parrot back what they think grown-ups want to hear from them. Say something cute, get a cookie.

No matter how you may try to define God (and I've never seen a good definition that isn't inherently paradoxical or contradictory), there is nothing like it interfacing with humanity. Old stories to scare the ignorant. That's what we have.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

join