It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Security Databank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
PLEASE READ

OK, I'm sure we're all sick of people coming on these forums and blabbing on about how cool it would be to break into Area 51, with B-52's and Commandos and such. We know that there's no way to get in there without knowing exactly what they're packing. Hence, I've created this topic so everyone can post what they know, found out, or heard about Area 51 Security, everyone here can post specific things like for example if you happen to know what type of weapons the "Cammodudes" use, or how many entrances there are into the base post it here. This way we can use this topic as a future reference about the security there, and so people can make EDUCATED guesses on how to exactly infiltrate Area 51 if they want to. Use whatever sources you know or have discovered, as long as they are somewhat credible, not speculations.

THIS TOPIC IS TO BE USED AS A DATABANK ABOUT SECURITY AT AREA 51, SO WE CAN ALL HAVE OUR IDEAS IN ONE PLACE, AND MAKE MANAGING THE VAST AMOUNT OF INFO ON THIS SITE EASIER

Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword (not nowadays but you get the point
), knowledge is power, so when we have facts, then perhaps you guys who are willing, will maybe attempt to infiltrate Area 51!

P.S. Don't post ways to break into Area 51, because just about every fantasy imaginable has already been posted on these forums and no one really cares anymore! Thankyou

ATTENTION: If you could, please distinguish security facts from replies and other non-related posts to make finding information easier. If your posting information about security, for example, just put three *** at the top of your post so we know what's what, thanks!

-Omar

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If you want to know some stuff on A51 suggest you consider checking out what experience David Adair had there, according to D Adair.

At least it will take you deep into A51 and Alien propulsion. Mr Adair includes how he became friends with General Curtis Lemay (deceased).
Gen Lemay was real and Sen Barry Goldwater (deceased), had an alien run-in with Lemay that is and has been out in the public for years.

If you have not been there then all one can do is write about experiences of others who say they worked there or video/witnessed something in the area that may be of interest - correct or incorrect! The only real fact for now is that Area 51/Groom Dry Lake, Nevada - Exists!
Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
If you want to know some stuff on A51 suggest you consider checking out what experience David Adair had there, according to D Adair.

At least it will take you deep into A51 and Alien propulsion. Mr Adair includes how he became friends with General Curtis Lemay (deceased).
Gen Lemay was real and Sen Barry Goldwater (deceased), had an alien run-in with Lemay that is and has been out in the public for years.

If you have not been there then all one can do is write about experiences of others who say they worked there or video/witnessed something in the area that may be of interest - correct or incorrect! The only real fact for now is that Area 51/Groom Dry Lake, Nevada - Exists!
Dallas

[edit on 25-2-2005 by USAF]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF
[Like dallas said the only people who know the entrances to Area 51would be the people who work there and are willing to talk about it and have the balls to post it on the internet or whatever all i know is and this is all im going to say because i cant say to much or go into depth is that u fly there u never go through the dam entrances u arrive at a airfield by vehicle then u are transported by aircraft from there u receive ur RAB badges (restricted area badges) wich tells everyone what part of the base u are allowed to be on, u will sign a disclaimer and everything u see there u didnt see and thats all im goin to tell u i am not saying ive been to AREA 51 and im not sayin i havent. if you have any questions or would like to contact me my email address is [email protected].
[edit on 25-2-2005 by USAF]

new topics

top topics

join