It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africans must surrender their legal guns.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Sounds like an anti-freedom authoritarian regime.

I wish you all the best, I am so sorry that the world is ignoring you.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

OP said when the people tried they were told they had to wait. IF that is true, this is a miscarriage of justice.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Worked on security for a farmer named Mellons in Rhodesia before it went to hell, so I can imagine you know what is coming. If there is any chance, I would advise you to move your family now and be ready to go as soon as possible.
I know you are "tied to the land" but the land is not worth your life. Find a more civilized place and start over.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah, we should, and we should worry whenever we see something designed to make it easier for those people to be killed, raped, pillaged, plundered by their own authorities and less able to stand up for themselves.

People who want ever more government control here really don't get it that tyranny is the default condition and this is an exception.

You should be moving away from government, not toward it.

Great Ideas! Well written.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ridiculous. If the people follow this oppressive, genocidal and tyrannical "law" then I weep for the citizens and families of SA.

The citizens of SA should do the right thing and completely disregard this genocidal "law"

Just open up a history book. Has this ever turned out well for the group being disarmed? Of course not. Tyranny and unspeakable atrocities will no doubt be committed shortly after the citizenry is disarmed.

You have a natural, god-given birth right to self-defense. This right is not granted by any government, nor is such government's permission required to posses the tools necessary to uphold this natural right. Among other modalities and eventualities, gun owners are a strong political force.
edit on 6/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As usual, Ketsuko summarizes the necessary information

Yeah, we should, and we should worry whenever we see something designed to make it easier for those people to be killed, raped, pillaged, plundered by their own authorities and less able to stand up for themselves.

People who want ever more government control here really don't get it that tyranny is the default condition and this is an exception.

You should be moving away from government, not toward it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Funny how people think NGO human traffickers will just traffic anyone for any government. These white south Africans are not going to get a free ride to any wellfare state they like people from north African countries.
edit on 23-6-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join