It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarborough: Trump supporters are racist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I bet you know what movie this one is from:

It defines Phage.

Con air?

I had a dog and his name was Bingo.

www.imdb.com...
6.8 on IMDB.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

It was either that or Mr pink from reservoir dogs....

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was either that or Mr pink from reservoir dogs....

Dang I forgot about that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I had a dog, in my past life.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Does what? Thinks like a nazi?

Probably not. But some definitely do.

some are self riotous sanctimonious assholes too. It's just how things are.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Keep it up dummies. Just keep doubling down on everything that led to Clinton losing in '16.

And they're supposed to be the smart, educated ones?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

The real question is, if this becomes the talking point, that trump voter=racist no if,ands,or buts, how do we move foward as a country? Are we nearing the point of no return where people with ideological differences can no longer co-exist?

There is no moving forward as a country. Its entirely Balkanized into competing interest groups based on racial lines. The next step is something like the "troubles" in Northern Ireland with the warring between the Catholics (IRA), and the Protestants, (Orangemen).

We are past the point of no return.......get over it and adjust and stay safe surrounded by your own kind. Remember, theres safety in numbers!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Proud deplorable,racist,nazi here, I wish these peons would pull their collective head out of their collective rectums,but I guess that will never happen. The money they get paid to spew this b.s. must be pretty good. We will always move forward sooner or later the shills should drop off and be replaced by newer shriller ones, the circle/cycle of their lives of course.

edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

My parents love that guy, they claim he is a moderate.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I think the further we get from WWII, the more obsessed people get with Nazi's.

That should tell you something.

Excellent point. It shows me that as time moves on people are, more and more, forgetting the lessons learned from that time.

The MSM clearly didn't forget the lessons taught about the efficiency of propaganda.

It still works on people like you apparently.

You can't prove me wrong. "People who forget the past are doomed to repeat it." Ever heard that?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Many have been saying that since the election though. How is this new?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Actual Nazis or let’s say even kkk represent a minuscule number of people...

Meanwhile, there are far more self identifying communists, another ideology that has caused untold misery. But it’s avceptsble now to apologize for communism or identify that way.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

Why are people defined as "racist" when it depends on your definition of what racism is?

Do you really have to ask that question?

But do you think that racism is a liberal myth?
No, but the concept is being weaponized for political gain.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hillary was looking more future forward with her pander having spent more time in the bread basket then groomed on South by McGovern, West Coast in the Berkley sort of area as did John Kerry and then D.C., and Trump living Southern state areas was pandering more of that North vs. South, seeing the Christian slip of Evangelism he grabbed a wing of that too.

Of course separation of church and state came straight out of D.C. so just get educated on the B.S. forum here of the U.S. was not and has NEVER been a Christian nation.

Trying to force that issue forward is what has given rise to the Orwellian pattern of politics; so best to see 60's 70's style TV programming for an overview effect.

Planet of the Apes, Soylent Green, 1984, Star Trek the Original series, and Star Wars for the political aspect.

Of course that is Western programming Eastern programming... 1970's TV did not exist as wide spread but many were making motion pictures like the Shaw Brothers with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan as ambassadors or martial arts and exercise in general, that gave rise to the 80's boom of workout videos roller skating transformed into skateboarding...

So culture? That oh I don't know depends on levels of matriculation.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Actual Nazis or let’s say even kkk represent a minuscule number of people...

Meanwhile, there are far more self identifying communists, another ideology that has caused untold misery. But it’s avceptsble now to apologize for communism or identify that way.

a reply to: Phage

If there were any appreciable numbers of Nazis or militant racists, "right-wing militias" that you sometimes hear about in the media, there would've been a serious problem when a black man was elected President. There's so few of them they're pretty much inconsequential on a national scale. On the other hand, there are enough violent leftists that every time they don't get their way there are nationwide riots with people being assaulted, businesses being burned and looted in dozens of cities across the nation, with the more deranged among them driven to attempting to assassinate Congressmen.

The extremism is clearly more organized and in greater numbers on one side than the other.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: KungfuStu
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well if your not a member of the far left then your a deplorable racist nazi, I'd ditch the heels and get a sturdy pair of boots as your going to have to wade yourself through a whole lot of bullsh##t.

Ditch the heels?!!!

I wear "deplorable" like a boss!

Oh yeah baby, like a boss. I'd talk dirty to ya, you know, call ya deplorable and all.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Is racism a white thing?
Or can anybody be racist?
This is getting confusing.

It depends upon what your definition of racism is. In mine, anyone can be a racist.

And for the record, I hold Scarborough in the same regard I hold Hannity.

Low. Very, very low.

That is the problem.
Why are people defined as "racist" when it depends on your definition of what racism is?

It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'racism' is.

If someone calls you a honkey, are they racist?

You didn't get my joke?
And to answer your question, no. Because I would think that person is joking or being funny. But that's just me. But yes it's weird how certain things are racist and others aren't.

I think racial slurs are funny too. I love calling myself a beaner burrito eating border jumper. It gets all the laughs. I can say that cause I'm Hispanic. I also love me some N bombs. Nothing like hearing black comedians dropping N bombs left and right. It's even funnier when I say it though. But it's not racist though, cause it's just jokes.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: KungfuStu

Yeah.

Nobody is racist now. We've all moved past that #.

Passed. (grammar Nazi, couldn't help it)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Are we nearing the point of no return where people with ideological differences can no longer co-exist?

Seemingly, although this was far from unpredictable.

Many here saw this day coming. Frankly, once the Mueller collusion narrative collapsed in on them it was only a matter of time. Now with Mueller handing his indictments against the Russians off to DOJ prosecutors (who aren't joining his team), it appears he is closing up shop. He's likely drafting his report to congress.

In any case, the left has now decided to zero in and attack equal enforcement of the law. They laser focus on practices spanning multiple administrations (including their precious Obama) and use it to disinform the public and smear our President

Fortunately for us, Americans are smarter than that. We see what they're doing, and judging by Trump's steadily improving polling numbers, are digging our feet in the ground and remaining steadfast of our support of Trump and the Constitution

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How the hell did a bunch of racist ever elect a black man TWICE to lead us?

That is proof he is full of shi... Along with all the rest of them

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join