It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting links, the spider rock, and the anchient map of the urals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.texfiles.com... ------interesting article about a native american artifact

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com... ------alot of various links

www.rense.com... ---- ugh, i hate posting rense links, but like it or not, this is an interesting article of a stone slab supposedly found in the ural mountains.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I like rense because they dont listen to all the mainstream. I like alternate oppinions other than my own.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
does anyone know anything about this supposed tablet with a relief map on it? is this bogus? all the sites i look at have the same stupid story. however, there are several sites that have supposed pictures of this tablet but the same stupid article (short story). is this whole thing bogus?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverick10
does anyone know anything about this supposed tablet with a relief map on it? is this bogus? all the sites i look at have the same stupid story. however, there are several sites that have supposed pictures of this tablet but the same stupid article (short story). is this whole thing bogus?

I'm not exactly sure, i wish more input would be put into the thread. It probally is a hoax though. Jeff rense is god man

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The "urals map" is a hoax... an article from Pravda. This has about the same credibility as any "Bat Boy" story.

It DOES exist, but what it is, is a part of an ancient sea bed with ripples and other current marks that have been turned to stone. That's how the seashell got in it. We could pick out any number of similar rocks down here in Texas in what is known as the "Boquillas formation" here in the Devil's River (Del Rio) area.

The disks are something I hadn't heard of, and don't know anything about. The Aspermont stuff isn't the period I'm interested in, so ... not much help there.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hope this isn't innapropriate for a thread but I just wanted to say thank you to Byrd. With the web the way it is as far as hoaxes its always nice to have such quick feedback with evidence as to what is fake and what merits further research. I've been half fooled more then once only to have someone here debunk the article completely and with the distress thats been going on recently here its nice to see that the board is still functioning as it was meant to.

top topics

join