It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summer of Discontent or a Whole lot More?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: mymymy
a reply to: toysforadults

BRING IT!! I'm a vet, professional fighter and armed. I have friends who are just like me and if they want to ramp it up we're waiting.

And just like the "right", I.E., the "Christian" Republicans, you advocate violence over anything else.

What's your real name and address tough guy?

Holy cheese, two internet bad boys in one thread.

Yee Haw

Your probably to slow to realize the irony in your statement.

But fast enough to know you.

Tell us how you didn't get accepted in the seals again.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Lumenari

They are ramping up the rhetoric for the mid terms they want to try and impeach Trump

Can't tell if Trump is a bad actor or not but they sure as he'll seem to not like him.

Is Trump being impeached really that scary to you guys?

Don't you like Mikey Pence?

Why do you keep using words like scared and afraid?

Oh right... that's the basis of your political ideology... sorry, I forgot.

What I as ASKING in the OP is people's opinion on whether this was by design or not.

You really don't understand at all, do you?

I'm giving up on talking to you because I am suddenly sorry for you.

What a life yours must be.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

No but its obvious that if these people don't like Trump its not because he's "a racist"

Its because he stands against the corporate power structure that has usurped congress

They don't want the insider gravy train to end and anyone who opposes that is an enemy

Are you SERIOUS right now? Trump stands against ... what ... the corporate structures???

HE JUST GAVE THEM A YUUUGE TAX CUT! Sponsored by those yodel-heads in the Republican Congress!

He's cut regulation after regulation that was keeping at least a small token resistence up against the corporate-industrial complex.

Jesus sometimes I think you guys are all just playign out some some elaborate skit inthe Theatre d'Absurd.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

ROFL

I love it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

We've all been there. That's why we're here. LOL. When I read the book, "Behold a Pale Horse", I became very, very paranoid.
But yeah it's odd that the right is so afraid of something they can't even define. It's like having a monster under your bed.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That reads like the really bad plot of a indie comic book, LOL.

LOL ... Trump just re-upped NK as an Emergency Threat today darlin'

Keep up.

Doesn't matter, Trump is winning at immigration atm, keep up. Trump can go back and win at NK over and over again to dominate the political narrative whenever he wants. Lil Kim got a taste of fame, he is like a fish on a hook.

link   

That tax cut is why all those corporations just spent billions on stock buybacks driving the DOW

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Tell me about my political ideology, Lumenari.

Since you bring it up?

Whether WHAT was "by design" this set of memes that your poor brains have been infected with?

Was that by design? You betcha.

My life is great, thanks for asking. I don't spend it terrified of the boogieman anymore.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That tax cut is why all those corporations just spent billions on stock buybacks driving the DOW

So you're for the corporations?

Or against them?

You seem ... a bit confused.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ask yourself... Who did they buy all of those stocks from?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Ever check out what the left did to Bush?

And I guess you haven't turned on the news to see Trump beheaded, etc, etc ad nauseum.

no i just hatched from an egg and am so dazzled by your hyperbole that i forgot how google works

I'm not flipping a script, silly.

I am observing a trend and asking for an opinion on it.

So... want to get back on topic?

Do you think this will be a bad summer.. and is the left feeding it?

Inquiring minds want to know...

i think it's been a bad time since trump became the republican nominee, and his disastrous "policies" and cult-like followers will ensure it gets worse before it gets better.

there ya go sunshine

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It is neither left nor right. There is a new, belligerent, hateful class of people who cannot see beyond their Twitter feeds long enough to realize there are real people involved. They are extremists.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It is neither left nor right. There is a new, belligerent, hateful class of people who cannot see beyond their Twitter feeds long enough to realize there are real people involved. They are extremists.

Thank you! And once again we agree!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Do you think this will be a bad summer.. and is the left feeding it?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Hell yeah it will be a bad summer, it's already in the 90's and me without a/c. I hate the heat.

Anywho, it isn't the left or the right feeding it (they sure do eat it though), but you go on and keep believing what they want you to believe. Hate this person, hate those people, hate everyone but the ones responsible. They would never want us to have a united front, and at this rate, we never will. BS Theater, leading people around by their noses.
Enjoy your summer.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Look at the dehumanization of large groups of people by labeling them "the left" and "libtards" on this site on a daily basis. If you think dehumanization is unique to one side or the other then you are simply blind to it happening on your side.

Yes, certain people who identify with the "left" are dehumanizing Trump supporters but the same exact thing is true for certain people on the "right" as well. Want proof? Just read almost any thread on these forums for the past 2 years for examples of both.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Its because he stands against the corporate power structure that has usurped congress

You do know that Trump supports Corporate Prisons right?

Best be careful, runnin your mouth like a tough guy; they might just have a place for you. felons go first...

BRING IT!! I'm a vet, professional fighter and armed. I have friends who are just like me and if they want to ramp it up we're waiting.

edit on 22-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Absolutely agree with that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I think if any mass violence like organized spontaneous assault style civil war stuff actually starts, it will be in the big city big Democrat pockets.

✅🎃

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What?

You think its not on topic?

What in saying is a fact. Theres psople all over this country who are sick of the corruption ans whats happening with the government.

You sure do like to make a lot of assumptions don't you?

Some of you seem to be bitter and mentally weak and thats why you latch onto those stronger than you.

I dont blane you. Finding that inner strength isnt easy it means challenging yourself in ways that ordinary people wouldnt.

I speak with confidence and knowledge. You make assumptions.

Dont be a bitter.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Look at the dehumanization of large groups of people by labeling them "the left" and "libtards" on this site on a daily basis. If you think dehumanization is unique to one side or the other then you are simply blind to it happening on your side.

Yes, certain people who identify with the "left" are dehumanizing Trump supporters but the same exact thing is true for certain people on the "right" as well. Want proof? Just read almost any thread on these forums for the past 2 years for examples of both.

And yet, when you respond in their own threads where they promote these concerns ... you quickly find out they have no idea of what they mean beyond the mental-structures they've been infected with. I was told yesterday that it's alright to call liberals Nazis and Communists ... because that's what they are. Can't call the "real Americans" that though, because they don't know what to do ... when challenged they retreat into circituous nonsense.

Just as we see here. OP wanted to come in and bash some "lefties" because they're all like ANTIFA ... (or worse, DUNDUNDUUUN.)

When the real issue here, if there is one, is that we are all encapsulated into diametrically opposed envelopes of "reality" ... and the only way out of it is self-reflection and personal honesty.

Not in big supply on either "extremist" side.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join