It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgraced FBI Agent PETER STRZOK Subpoenaed to Appear B4 Congress on 6-27-2018 at 10am.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

in summary:
an Australian Clinton stooge was interviewed by an anti trump fbi stooge, who then opened an investigation into trump/russia based on drunken hearsay
lololol

Alexander Downer is a fork tongued career politician who sold his soul to the devil.
I wonder what kickbacks he got for helping to dishonestly funnel Australian tax payers money into the Satan foundation.

edit on 23-6-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

in summary:
an Australian Clinton stooge was interviewed by an anti trump fbi stooge, who then opened an investigation into trump/russia based on drunken hearsay
lololol

Alexander Downer is a fork tongued career politician who sold his soul to the devil.
I wonder what kickbacks he got for helping to dishonestly funnel Australian tax payers money into the Satan foundation.

Your summary is not correct and is quite obviously motivated by political bias.

Do you understand that Austrailia is a sovereign country?

Do you understand that Mr. Strzok wasn't the only one on the investigation?

Do you understand that "selling one's soul to the devil" is a religious concept that a) many do not share and b) has no Biblical basis?

Do you understand that making Clinton=Satan makes your final argument possibly your most ridiculous?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your summary is not correct and is quite obviously motivated by political bias.

i am a former left wing hippy with a centrist sociocapitalist political belief that larps as a right wing 2 scooper on ats. i am very bias and my summary is incorrectly correct.

Do you understand that Austrailia is a sovereign country?

Austrailia is not real Gryphon, it is a made up place to hide the fact the British drowned convicts and undesirables in the Indian ocean during the 17 and 18 hundreds.

Do you understand that Mr. Strzok wasn't the only one on the investigation?

who? ;-)

Do you understand that "selling one's soul to the devil" is a religious concept that a) many do not share and b) has no Biblical basis?

seems familiar, i remember some heathen bringing up during my spirit cooking class.

Do you understand that making Clinton=Satan makes your final argument possibly your most ridiculous?

are you implying that it is 4am on Sunday morning my local time and i could quite possibly be intoxicated from a rather fun Saturday night riding kangaroos and playing my didgeridoo.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I'm sorry, my last response was more pedantic than it needed to be.

Here's my position: if Strzok (or anyone else) acted illicitly to correupt the Clinton Investigation, he should be punished. What we have to date from Inspector General says that, they found political bias expressed by him, they found that statements suggested he was willing to act on his bias using his position at the FBI, but that after careful review they found no evidence that he had done so.

We do not have the IG's report on the Russia investigation. If I were speculating, what will be found is that connections between some Trump Campaign members and Russian agents were HIGHLY indicated by several different kinds of corroborating evidence, and that the FBI was excruciatingly careful (unlike with Clinton) to make sure that word of the investigation into the Trump campaign didn't get out before the election.

The latter is what they should do with Trump, and what they should have done with Clinton.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
UPDATE:

The June 27th Strzok appearance before the House Judiciary committee will be CLOSED SESSION.

And, from Strzok's perspective, it will be like walking into a "buzz saw", predicts Congressman Ron DeSantis.

SOURCE: insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE:

The June 27th Strzok appearance before the House Judiciary committee will be CLOSED SESSION.

And, from Strzok's perspective, it will be like walking into a "buzz saw", predicts Congressman Ron DeSantis.

Maybe some things will leak about the Bueller Inquisition.

😎💥

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Drunken rant gets four stars on ATS. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

UPDATE:

Maybe some things will leak about the Bueller Inquisition.

😎💥

Unlike our comic opera Congress, the Mueller investigation does not leak. The House committee now knows exactly why the FBI opened investigations on the Trump campaign and... not a peep. The FBI was investigating a genuine national security threat, and their reticence to go public has sent us in to a constitutional crisis. Trump's impeachment will only be the beginning of our country's problems. Pence is the real threat. Trump is an idiot. Pence has an agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Another Strzok bombshell!

After he was told that Hillary had classified e-mail on her home computer, Strzok closed her case, without investigating.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I largely agree with this assessment. I've seen from a couple different sources that there is a seperate IG Report coming on the mishandling of the Clinton information, and anti-Clinton leaks coming out of the NY Office.

I mean it personally doesnt bother me (other than things need to be handled equally by the FBI) if they did because I didnt support Clinton, im just gonna find it hilarious if after all of this, after daily threads on Anti-Trump bias in the investigations, and the hopefully multiple additional IG reports coming, that the IG reports show that there is no evidence of attempted sabotage of the Trump investigation, but they find it in the Clinton investigation.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DEFINITLY should be OPEN session, and broadcast LIVE, just like Horowitz and Wray were!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: trb71

I've seen from a couple different sources that there is a seperate IG Report coming on the mishandling of the Clinton information, and anti-Clinton leaks coming out of the NY Office.

link?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: trb71

This may be what you're referring to?

Sections of the 538 page IG Report were removed and placed into highly classified "addendums", before it was released to the public.

IG Horowitz is working with Congress to make critcal parts of those addenums de-classified.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Congressman Jim Jordan explains why the hearings tomorrow with Peter strzok will be closed to the public.

dailycaller.com...

Satisfactory explanation?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Congressman Mark Meadows just said that the text messages are not as bad as the emails he is now reviewing and at least 30 people had knowledge of what strzok was doing.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Congressman Mark Meadows just said that the text messages are not as bad as the emails he is now reviewing and at least 30 people had knowledge of what strzok was doing.

More "tips of the iceberg" will get exposed.

💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Congressman Jim Jordan explains why the hearings tomorrow with Peter strzok will be closed to the public.

dailycaller.com...

Translation of Jim Jordan's explanation:

This is going to be really bad. Really, really bad. This will shatter public confidence in our justice system. So, we can't reveal everything.

I am on the fence about making it public.

I do think they can ask the hard questions without fear of the above. I wonder if they pontificate less when it's not public. Some of these hearings have the reps going off topic and getting all political just to hear themselves and play to their public (in my opinion).

However, I really want to hear the truth. I wonder if we will ever know the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Thanks for that link. I was beginning to get really ticked that this hearing would not be open, but Jordan has a point.

He said their questions in private would not be limited to 5 minutes and said he supports a public hearing after the closed-door session. I'm going to trust this one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join