It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Totally Flipping out about Immigration + Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
MSNBC total meltdown with all their hyperbole BS against Trump and the current immigration crisis.

The Democrat Leadership and all their MSM people have gone off the rails.

What they never tell you is the Trafficking and Smuggling business is a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

Many Hollywood types and politicians are caught up in it.

MSNBC is one of the "protectors" of the Slime.

2 articles .......

Scarborough: Trump Using Rhetoric Out of ‘Hitler’s Playbook’ – ‘Openly Bigoted’ Against Anyone Not White and Rich

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Joe Scarborough stated President Trump is “openly bigoted” towards anyone who isn’t white and rich and using rhetoric “straight out of Adolf Hitler’s playbook.”

Scarborough said, “[W]hen you start talking about people coming in and infesting a society, infesting a culture, that really actually is straight out of Adolf Hitler’s playbook. … How does Mike Pence, how do Karen Pence, how do any of these people continue being associated with a man who is now openly bigoted against everybody who is not white and rich?”
Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” network contributor Donny Deutsch said President Donald Trump’s voters who support his immigration policies were essentially “standing at the border like Nazis.”

MSNBC’s Deutsch: Trump Voters Are ‘Standing at the Border Like Nazis’

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” network contributor Donny Deutsch said President Donald Trump’s voters who support his immigration policies were essentially “standing at the border like Nazis.”

sample of slime .....

"It's not My Fault !!"

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I watched Rachel Maddow pretend to cry on national TV.

What a total disgrace these "humans" are to our country. Makes me want to punch a liberal.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think Glenn Beck used up all the collective tears in the media during his 15 minutes.

You guys can cut the #.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is MSNBC - propaganda hides their scum.....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

MSNBC and CNN have been singled out as two of the most prolific BRIBERS of government officials in recent years.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The top anchors and executives at MSNBC/CNN authorized the bribes. They're all scared...and rightfully so. New Sheriff's about to clean their houses.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I agree with Trump. Mexico is doing nothing but exacerbating the problem and allowing human and drug traffickers "a walk through central park".

They have a candidate running on the platform I can't make my country great so you should have a right to move to the US.

I'm a white male in his 40s. Been married to 2 black women, engaged to a Hispanic, currently dating an Asian. My child is mixed.

I played basketball with all my black friends when I was a kid, because basketball hadn't really caught on in the white community.

Am I a racist too?

edit on 22-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I watched Rachel Maddow pretend to cry on national TV.

What a total disgrace these "humans" are to our country. Makes me want to punch a liberal.

Lol Maddow
You could haul off and kick her square in her nutsack and she still would cry fake tears.
I just cannot fathom how the Leftist cult still takes these clowns seriously.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Am I a racist too?

Yes you are. What do you have against white women?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: Isurrender73

Am I a racist too?

Yes you are. What do you have against white women?

I've had a few long term relationships with white women too. I think they had something against me.

Lol
edit on 22-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Kinda makes me wonder....

They have to keep their base whipped into a frenzy until the actual midterms.

This will fizzle out in... 2 weeks?

What is next that can be worse?

I heard a "commentator" today telling Democrats right now to remember... this election cycle, it's not about Trump.

It's about people who VOTE for Trump... every single one of them are actually the people ripping children from their mother's arms.

Warmer part of the year is coming up... are we about to see the worse riots ever from the brain-addled "loving and tolerant" left?

I think we are.

ETA... this was kinda the point of DBCowboy's Nazi thread. They are rapidly dehumanizing Trump supporters.

I call a BAD summer about to happen.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I think Glenn Beck used up all the collective tears in the media during his 15 minutes.

You guys can cut the #.

How long does it take news to get to where you are ?
Glenn Beck ?
Are you attempting to conjure up the 90s ?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSNBC total meltdown with all their hyperbole BS against Trump and the current immigration crisis.

The Democrat Leadership and all their MSM people have gone off the rails.

What they never tell you is the Trafficking and Smuggling business is a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

2 articles .......

Scarborough: Trump Using Rhetoric Out of ‘Hitler’s Playbook’ – ‘Openly Bigoted’ Against Anyone Not White and Rich

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Joe Scarborough stated President Trump is “openly bigoted” towards anyone who isn’t white and rich and using rhetoric “straight out of Adolf Hitler’s playbook.”

Scarborough said, “[W]hen you start talking about people coming in and infesting a society, infesting a culture, that really actually is straight out of Adolf Hitler’s playbook. … How does Mike Pence, how do Karen Pence, how do any of these people continue being associated with a man who is now openly bigoted against everybody who is not white and rich?”

MSNBC’s Deutsch: Trump Voters Are ‘Standing at the Border Like Nazis’

sample of slime .....

These two idiots have never walked barefooted in East Los Angeles with a 100 bill have way out of their breast pocket. Shame on these two. And just think, I fought in the Vietnam War for these 2 pansy large breasted idiots. Shame, shame , shame on them.
By the way what does MSMBC stand for. I have never watched it before.

"It's not My Fault !!"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Fake Tears, Fake News, wots the difference?

Bringing back that 09 vibe.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Tissue?

Switch to the Fox-bots swiftly if decent human beings are simply too much to bear, that's what I'd do if I were you. And lots of cookies, of course.

Wait a second. You're still watching TV-News? Just don't skip the ads and you'll be fine (better don't ask...)

edit on 22-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
MSNBC wishes they could be as morally centered as CNN..

(They're both awful)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Op please stop authoring well written coherent threads with sources. It's making the leftist word salads less and less palatable...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Going off on a tangent is part of my thinking process, it leaks into my ATS. Usually I can connect the subjects within my post, sometimes not.

Here, all I want to do is direct the attention of media-minded people to a clip from Mika on MSNBC.

Go ahead and censure me for swaying off-topic, but this clip is a must-see for "fans" of Mika/MSNBC/Joe and all. It's Russell Brand, who is great, simply talking about his upcoming tour. Well, the thing is, not just humour, Russell absolutely OWNS the set.

I like to study body language and public speaking, since I have to in order to survive. Here is a high marriage of wit and presence. Almost as hilarious was his "Hugo Boss" reference at the fashion awards. I admire Russell a lot, he says what needs to be said.

It's a study on interpreting celebrity-political banter. That's why I posted it. Mika is cute too. Stick it out till the end, trust me.
edit on 23-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Switch to the Fox-bots swiftly if decent human beings are simply too much to bear

Decent human beings are rarely appearing on MSNBC / CNN. You know that, but you're desperate to keep the hysteria flowing. "FAMILIES ARE BEING TORN APART!!111".

Yeah, this will die soon as all of your fake news BS do eventually. Better hurry and find the next outrage to keep the sheep Dem voters focused on the ideology - TRUMP IS A RACIST WAAAAAH.

Good luck trying to mock Fox while praising Rachel Maddow. Smart move.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They're all just in the entertainment business. Same goes for Shawn Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Ican't stand to even hear them, much less see them. I miss Walter Cronkite!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

And they won't tell us the current faux outrage is simply to hide the greater abuses... the human trafficking inherent in our immigration policies.

They can't hide it forever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join